3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Thanks ladies :) hoping beanie grows well for me <3

Kind of relieved there is just one in there don't think I would of managed trying too work etc carrying twins lol x

Omg!! Amazing picture!! I got emotional when I saw it :haha: I'm a little crazy today lol congrats hunny!! Awwww <3

I'm so excited for my scan now xxx

Congrats huni :) Yeah twins are hard to carry and more work when they arrive lol with so much going on in your life I'm glad to see one healthy little bean thrilled for you xx

Touch wood everything goes smoothly I'll be able too have a vbac :) which I wouldn't off been allowed with twins :)

My husband is upset it's not twins haha! But he doesn't see the risk involved lol

It is Thursday it seems so far away but it's going to come quick.i can't believe I'm 5w1d tomorrow it's already going fast.

Gosh I feel like it's dragging but that's me all over impatient. !
Just want my 6week scan too hurry up too make sure bubba has a HB xxx

Thanks ladies !! Just hoping for heartbeat !!! Wish I was 6weeks already so I could get scanned. :) !!!!! X

Yay!!! So happy for you
You are at impatient lol!! Xx

can you tell i have had a day off hahaha!!!!!! lol this baby is sticking so i thought what the hell lol xxxx

not long for you know hunni when does your midwife come too give you a good old sweep ? x

Woo hoo!!! Defo sticking around! U just weren't giving up the fight :thumbup:

I had my sweep on Thursday night at 5pm i am almost 2cm and babys head very low then lost lots of my plug on Saturday at 4.45 after having contractions since 10am reg every 30 mins.... Things have eased off but still having the period cramps and back ache!! And lost more plug today :shock: back again on tue for sweep no2

Ejkkkkk baby is nearly here you must be in slow labour then Hun arghhhh I hope your waters burst on their own after you wake up :) and you have HIM tmro ;) Iam betting a boy by the way hahaxxx

I was thinking that too... It's so frustrating tho :dohh: I just want my waters to pop then we can really get the show on the road!! I have sort of put it at back of mind today and just kept activ and looking onto tue now :) and hopefully that will be the last nudge I need lol ..... Pretty much everyone thinks boy :) I have thought boy from day 1 and I keep seeing my self with a boy and thinking "Christ what do I do" :haha:

My little beanie is measuring 6week + 1day and her/his heartbeat was going strong :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4