3rd Time Lucky Anyone??

BumpHopes

Reaction score
Hi all,

DH and I have just been through 2 cycles of IVF wit ICSI, both cycles BFN.

We will be doing another FET in July / August. I'm just wondering if anyone has been lucky the 3rd time? I would really love a success story to keep my hopes up!!

A bit about us- hubby as azoo so we are using donor sperm and are doing ICSI. Our fresh cycle went really well we ad 19 eggs and 9 embryos made it to day 5. We have only transferred 1 embie each time so we have 7 remaining after our 2 failed cycles.

The first n (fresh) cycle failed because the doctor said I was slightly over stimulated and probably. I can understand tis - it was heart-breaking wen it didn't work but I understand why.

The second cycle - 1st FET- failed and I have no idea why. Linin was perfect, embie was a good quality... no rhyme or reason to why it didn't work and I'm struggling to understand wy it didn't work - really need to ear some positive stories!

Bump, 3rd time was a charm for me. My baby girl in 2.5 years old now.

I also heard that FET has a better success rate. Good luck!

Just a message to anyone who has read this old thread. The 3rd time worked for us and now our baby boy is soon to b 1 year old xx

Myself I know a few ladies with 2nd and 3d time success. Hope my 3d protocol will be positive too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->