3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Hi ladies, I've been takin clomid for 3months now but this months I'm currently on 11dpo an I've been weeing like every 2hours an been gettin a metallic taste in my mouth for the past 3days at the same time in the mornin an no more throughout the day, did clearblue preg test today an bfn?? Help please

Rara, 11dpo is still early. I would wait a few ore days and test again.

Hope I get my bfp this month. Has anyone had these sort of symptoms an had a bfp?

I'm sorry rara I'm also on the 3rd.month but I too experienced the same symptoms last two cycles that I was so sure I could be preg ,but it all ended up in AF .
Pls don't stress,stay calm try not to focus too much on these symptoms as on clomid Ive now realized that clomid is sooo deceiving ..
Lots n lots of baby dust to all of us !

I agree with egg muffin, Clomid is cruel that way. I would just wait and see if AF shows.

Thanks Sasha!
No, not having checks. I have only been ttc for 6months but have pcos. Doc was a little reluctant to do anything for me yet, but my last cycle was 10wks long and so I said i just want to regulate my cycles so that we CAN ttc. Seems like we sort of stopped as it seemed pointless, had no idea when/if i was ovulating.

When you didnt O on 50mg, did you go straight back to doc? I am worried that he thinks i'm being neurotic and worried about going back after 1 mnth if no ovulation happens.

I have gone for CD21 blood work and because I did not O she has up me to 100mg...then I had CD21 blood work and it showed that I O'd. I do not think you doc should think you are neurotic...I talk to mine doc office each month...some women have scans prior to CD21 to see if and how many folicals that they got…I guess every dr office is different…

I usually O on 10 day after the last clomid pill...I am attaching a link to my charts and it shows when I O's...We have been ttc for a while but this is third cycle on clomid...o yea on fertility friend forum girl said that her friend had no side effects on clomid and has conceived twice and has two boys so you do not have to have any side effects on clomid to have BFP…lots and lots of baby dust to you...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/386e57

I was looking at some posts where women contacted psychic so I was like why not have fun with this so I have send email to Brook and then when I have sent it I was like crap why did I do this...even though I knew I was doing it for fun if she has emailed me and said 2013 or something like that it would still be depressing however I was happy with her answer...lets hope she is right...I did have to send her email and ask what year she is talking about and she did send email back and said 2012…I wish it was this month but July and August are not to far…again it is for fun but I do hope fun turns into excitement and happiness… following is what she has written to me:

Hi Aleksandra.....I'm being shown a timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. They're also showing some form of medical assistance, and a "procedure" comes up as well as "meds" (or supplements?). Let me know if this makes sense! Hope to hear of your BFP soon!
Blessings,
Brooke

Last night after lot of pouting (me) we got to bd…when we were done I looked at my hd and said” this concludes out third cycle of Clomid”, I got a little chuckle out of him…

sasha who are you going through for the prediction? i know it seems funny but a little insight and hope doesnt hurt anyone. plus ive heard that some psychics hit it dead on! I think it also destresses us and calms us down to have that little bit of info whether its true or not! fx'd to you!!!

sasha who are you going through for the prediction? i know it seems funny but a little insight and hope doesnt hurt anyone. plus ive heard that some psychics hit it dead on! I think it also destresses us and calms us down to have that little bit of info whether its true or not! fx'd to you!!!

Hey there it's my time...I have used Brooke Jaffe-Cohen and her email is [email protected]...I have goggled several and went with her...so just Google her name...it takes you to her site and from there it tells you what she offers and how to ordere it...

I think we've missed this month. We were going to have sex Friday morning and Sunday night (cos of going away so not quite day 10, 12, 14, 16) but on Friday morning it was the last thing that either of us wanted to do so we've only managed Sunday night...and will do again tonight.

Obviously I'm not out til I'm out but I'm not going to pin any hopes on this month being successful.

Oh eebee ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

I should O here in the next 2-3 days and the hubby has been on point about when we should do it. Lately clomid has taken a bad turn for me and has pushed me into a depression thats very hard to get out! Its not the normal weepy i hate not being preg. deal its a I dont feel like myself type of depression. Im trying to deal with it and its hard and i dont feel like my hubby knows exactly what is going on. Like he knows that its hard and i have been an emotional roller coaster lately but its so hard to explain for him to understand fully. I know he tries. Like yesterday i got in this funk all day and couldnt get out of it. I was just so blah and it wasnt like anything was actually wrong but he was constantly "whats wrong is there anything i can do?" I feel for him because not long after that the wrong thing was said and i snapped. Like i can feel all my emotions simmering on the backburner waiting to just boil over. and i try to explain that its hard to control. But other than that things have been relatively good. Keeping my stress down and doing more to keep occupied. Today im getting storm ready and not thinking too hard about O'ing. Waiting for that miracle BFP. Other than that i've been sick with a virus for the past 3 weeks and have been toughing it out without meds and it sucks! Just hope it doesnt effect this cycle. Not only that i think im going to get a new Dr. Mine is being stubborn about giving me my full panel and wont test the hubby until after im tested and results are in... so it will be the 5th cycle before he does anything. Its rediculous!!! He makes me so mad because he was suppose to do these test 5 months ago when i started with the metformin. not only that my metformin will be gone with no other refills until i see him which will throw next cycle off completely.

I hope everything is going well with all you other ladies and im praying for your BFP's as well. Lots of baby dust and i hope everyone enjoys their tuesday (Ugh cant wait til the weekend!)

Oh eebee ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

I should O here in the next 2-3 days and the hubby has been on point about when we should do it. Lately clomid has taken a bad turn for me and has pushed me into a depression thats very hard to get out! Its not the normal weepy i hate not being preg. deal its a I dont feel like myself type of depression. Im trying to deal with it and its hard and i dont feel like my hubby knows exactly what is going on. Like he knows that its hard and i have been an emotional roller coaster lately but its so hard to explain for him to understand fully. I know he tries. Like yesterday i got in this funk all day and couldnt get out of it. I was just so blah and it wasnt like anything was actually wrong but he was constantly "whats wrong is there anything i can do?" I feel for him because not long after that the wrong thing was said and i snapped. Like i can feel all my emotions simmering on the backburner waiting to just boil over. and i try to explain that its hard to control. But other than that things have been relatively good. Keeping my stress down and doing more to keep occupied. Today im getting storm ready and not thinking too hard about O'ing. Waiting for that miracle BFP. Other than that i've been sick with a virus for the past 3 weeks and have been toughing it out without meds and it sucks! Just hope it doesnt effect this cycle. Not only that i think im going to get a new Dr. Mine is being stubborn about giving me my full panel and wont test the hubby until after im tested and results are in... so it will be the 5th cycle before he does anything. Its rediculous!!! He makes me so mad because he was suppose to do these test 5 months ago when i started with the metformin. not only that my metformin will be gone with no other refills until i see him which will throw next cycle off completely.

I hope everything is going well with all you other ladies and im praying for your BFP's as well. Lots of baby dust and i hope everyone enjoys their tuesday (Ugh cant wait til the weekend!)

Hang in there It Is My Time...I know what you mean about depression not being just I am pregnant...I had some days where I just wanted to crawl in a whole and die...I hate everything about my life…I just keep telling my self it is clomid...o yea and crying spells are crazy too…thank God it lasts a day or two and goes away...

I think we've missed this month. We were going to have sex Friday morning and Sunday night (cos of going away so not quite day 10, 12, 14, 16) but on Friday morning it was the last thing that either of us wanted to do so we've only managed Sunday night...and will do again tonight.

Obviously I'm not out til I'm out but I'm not going to pin any hopes on this month being successful.

Hang in there eebee...I have read where one girl only bd day before and after ovulation and got pregnant..ttc is tricky...just wanted to say good luck and lots of baby dust...

Tyme, I think Clomid does that. My second cycle I was really depressed the whole time and it was definitely more than just the frustration of ttc. Inhale the dthat this cycle though, this cycle I've just been super irritable. I hate it, I watch myself and know I'm overreacting to things, but I can't help it.

Good luck eebee!

Thanks guys! I know most of it is the clomid and a little has to do with my anxiety and depression... for the most part I just feel like a ticking time bomb!

Oh has anyone had this gurgly sound/feeling in your stomach? Since starting metformin i have them and I'm not too sure what it is. def not gas or hunger its weird.

Thanks guys. Just feeling bummed andd have to go to dinner tonight with our friends who got pregnant within about 6 months of getting married, which was a year after we got married. So feeling like we missed out this month and facing this evening is just making me want to crawl under the qulit and not come out.

eebee- I know how you feel. I have a friend who got married about 2 weeks before me and she's pregnant with child #2 now. I'll tell you what is keeping me somewhat sane:

1) The fact that some of my friends had their first when they were a couple years older than I am right now (I am 33).
2) The fact that a few of my friends who are my age and older haven't even started trying yet (some because they are just getting married sometime in the next 6 months, but others because they just don't want to yet for career reasons).
3) We can always adopt (not a first choice but definitely willing to consider it)

My scan today was the best one I've had! I o'd yesterday, for sure one follicle fired and probably another one too. And my lining was 7.8mm, which I'm really happy about because I had trouble last cycle with my lining only being 4mm, which the doctor said was way too thin. That was the main reason I dropped down to 25mg of Clomid. So now my TWW begins... I go in next week for progesterone bloodwork.

My scan today was the best one I've had! I o'd yesterday, for sure one follicle fired and probably another one too. And my lining was 7.8mm, which I'm really happy about because I had trouble last cycle with my lining only being 4mm, which the doctor said was way too thin. That was the main reason I dropped down to 25mg of Clomid. So now my TWW begins... I go in next week for progesterone bloodwork.

Yippy for good news...:happydance:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->