3rd Vaccinations

25weeker

Reaction score
Holly is due to get her 3rd set of vaccinations tomorrow and I am very nervous as she had her other 2 in the hospital. Her first set caused her to have loads of bradys and then go back on cpap for a day but she was totally fine for the second set and just slept the whole day. I have been told the 3rd set are the worst which worries me as she has no monitoring now!

Can you tell me how your lo coped with their 3rd set.

Thanks

My boys had their first set in hospital with no ill effects. The third set had much the same effect as the second set on them & made them a little grumpy. Joshua also had a bit of a temperature, but a dose of calpol sorted him out!

Hope it all goes well x x

Abby didn't have any ill effects from hers other than a little grumpiness. We thought the third set bothered her more as she was a bit of a crabby Abby for days afterwards, but it turned out she was coming down with a wee cold and that was what had been bothering her.

They do ask you to sit in the waiting room afterwards for 15 minutes or so to check there is no adverse reaction. I would have thought if she was to have Bradys and need intervention it would be fairly obvious before you leave the surgery.

Also, remember, you have a bigger, stronger baby now so she will probably be absolutely fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->