4+4 weeks pregnant hcg

AlexandraAzad

Reaction score
Im 4 weeks pregnant seems so as of today`s ultrasound (after 3 MS) and my hcg beta was 1225 and almost 3 days later was 2325. did anybody experience the same as i know it should double or more... im so scared. hopefully everything goes well.

At 4 weeks my HCG was 204 :) At some point HCG starts slowing down as you climb the numbers. They want to see an increase of at least 60% over 48 hours. I think you are doing just fine!

I agree with PP, it's not quite double but I think it's close enough. Take a breath, mama! Did the doctor express any concern about your levels when they gave you the results?

Not really.... But this doctor google makes me crazy.... the baby its much waited in our family...:( i had yesterday a scan due to my previous MS RECORD and we saw the yolk sac but baby wasnt visible the doctor said its fine as is to small for now...when you get many MS you become Freakazoid future momma :)))))

Not really.... But this doctor google makes me crazy.... the baby its much waited in our family...:( i had yesterday a scan due to my previous MS RECORD and we saw the yolk sac but baby wasnt visible the doctor said its fine as is to small for now...when you get many MS you become Freakazoid future momma :)))))

I hear ya, I've had two myself. Try to relax! Your levels sound good, they don't necessarily double exactly. If you can, try to keep busy to keep your mind off of it as much as you can. Honestly, that's what I've been trying to do so I don't loose my mind with worry. *hugs* Stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->