4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

Oh ladies forgot to mention since I say my temp is elevated for me is huge. My temp normally stays between 96.4 & 96.8. For the past two days my temps have been in the 98.1 to a 98.7 so I take that as a good sign. And @ about 2dpo I had a temp spike of 99.1 I NEVER HAVE A TEMP THAT HIGH but ever since the spike my temp has been slowly elevating.

I hope this is a good sign for me!
Fingers crossed!

Yeah, that's a huge good sign. Jess, I am rooting for you! :happydance:

Thank you! I'm standing right beside you rooting for you too babe!
I am still in bed....holy moly!

Not me, I'm cooking...because I am starvingggggggg.....everytime I wake up now, I just have to eat....weird...Awe, your so sweet!!!!!

Oh ladies forgot to mention since I say my temp is elevated for me is huge. My temp normally stays between 96.4 & 96.8. For the past two days my temps have been in the 98.1 to a 98.7 so I take that as a good sign. And @ about 2dpo I had a temp spike of 99.1 I NEVER HAVE A TEMP THAT HIGH but ever since the spike my temp has been slowly elevating.

Fingers crossed!

Not me, I'm cooking...because I am starvingggggggg.....everytime I wake up now, I just have to eat....weird...Awe, your so sweet!!!!!

I'm starving too! I think my belly is eating itself! I'll list any symptoms if I get anymore! Right now just elevated temp bbs are huge and hurt can see a few veins cm is lotiony looking cervix is too high to even reach exhausted extreme thirst vision little blurry eating everything but only get sick on certain things vivid dreams bfn @ 11 dpo (which is where I'm at now) you're awesome sweetspice

Fingers crossed!

I'm starving too! I think my belly is eating itself! I'll list any symptoms if I get anymore! Right now just elevated temp bbs are huge and hurt can see a few veins cm is lotiony looking cervix is too high to even reach exhausted extreme thirst vision little blurry eating everything but only get sick on certain things vivid dreams bfn @ 11 dpo (which is where I'm at now) you're awesome sweetspice

Your awesome too! lol~

jessika- i got a :bfn: today day 11 as well

That's so cool we are on the same cycle! I'm definitely not out! I feel pg! I slept 13 hours today couldn't keep my eyes open!! Normally I'm good with 5/6 hours of sleep!

heh i actualy got sleep last night,.my bigger problem has been inability to fall asleep and waking up at 5am. worked yesterday and today which was super painful.. wasnt gonna test til tomorrow but.. couldnt wait.. boobs are making me crazy they feel almost spongy it is so weird. gonna try to wait til weds or thurs

Lol-I love your enthusiasm Jess:):):) Night ladies-time for sleep...

oh girl you know God gives me my enthusiasm!

OH UPDATE 12DPO
boobs ridiculously hurt! blue veins are more prominent now! have had slight dull cramps on the left side! had a major temp drop today all the way from 98.5 to 97.3 @ like 2pm but just now took temp again and its back up to 98.1 so I'm relieved! got worried for a min!

I noticed today a blue line on one boob and the other, VERY faintly I could see one. I had a bra on today and was in the bathroom and well, took a peek and lifted my bra(hey it was my bathroom not a public one) and noticed it , then after my shower tonight, it seemed a tad more noticeable. I kinda feel cramps still, but they feel more like pressure now and it seems more so at night. Sometimes I have to sit down because they act up when I walk it seems. If I lay down, it calms down. The only non pg sign for me is I am dry(and have been for days now). But I read so many girls on here saying they were also and they are pg right now(looked up 1st tri). Well girls, we are getting closer to that grand finale test....

I noticed today a blue line on one boob and the other, VERY faintly I could see one. I had a bra on today and was in the bathroom and well, took a peek and lifted my bra(hey it was my bathroom not a public one) and noticed it , then after my shower tonight, it seemed a tad more noticeable. I kinda feel cramps still, but they feel more like pressure now and it seems more so at night. Sometimes I have to sit down because they act up when I walk it seems. If I lay down, it calms down. The only non pg sign for me is I am dry(and have been for days now). But I read so many girls on here saying they were also and they are pg right now(looked up 1st tri). Well girls, we are getting closer to that grand finale test....

The days are def getting closer! Af is expected in 2 days hopefully she isn't coming! MY TEMP SHOT UP TO 98.9! And been having a pulling sensation tonight a couple times! And sweetspice my cm is not as "wet" as it was I have lotiony white cm but only a little!

i am not blue or veiny just.. spongy feeling boobs.. and kinda painful and numbish at that same time

Nips started getting sore last night, today not as much and can't see the vein anymore. I am so tired. I slept maybe six hours and woke to cramps. I feel like I am going crazy. I don't know WHY my body is acting up so bad. And of course, starting to wonder if I am pg or my hormones are going nuts....

hello ladies! So AF should be here tomorrow and she is always on time and usually get SUPER bad cramps the day before but nothing! Well not exactly nothing feeling twinges on either side @ random times! Temp is still elevated (shoulda dropped by now)! Breasts still hurt but not as bad! THANK GOODNESS the pain was awful! Big thing
today is I just slept another 13 hours straight and having hot flashes but I'm still exhausted and tired! Thinking about going back to sleep can hardly keep my eyes open!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

hello ladies! So AF should be here tomorrow and she is always on time and usually get SUPER bad cramps the day before but nothing! Well not exactly nothing feeling twinges on either side @ random times! Temp is still elevated (shoulda dropped by now)! Breasts still hurt but not as bad! THANK GOODNESS the pain was awful! Big thing
today is I just slept another 13 hours straight and having hot flashes but I'm still exhausted and tired! Thinking about going back to sleep can hardly keep my eyes open!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

OMGNESSS Jessika!!!!!!! HURRY UP AND :test: lol :haha:!!! I cant wait I have a good feeling about you seeing a :bfp:!!! GOOD LUCK :hugs:

Hello everyone :bunny:

I am about the same position as y'all now, with AF being due yesterday or today and not showing yet. I'm only 9 DPO (short luteal phase), but at least no spotting or signs of AF.

Symptoms:
Hot Flashes (starting 4 DPO)
Gassy (starting 7 DPO)
Creamy CM (starting 5 DPO)
Bloated (starting 5 DPO)
Swollen Vaginal Walls (starting 7 DPO)
Light cramps and twinges (starting 8 DPO)
Nausea on and off since 7 DPO
Increased sex drive and vivid dreams (starting 6DPO)
Dream about taking care of an infant last night

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

:dust:

Hello everyone :bunny:

I am about the same position as y'all now, with AF being due yesterday or today and not showing yet. I'm only 9 DPO (short luteal phase), but at least no spotting or signs of AF.

Symptoms:
Hot Flashes (starting 4 DPO)
Gassy (starting 7 DPO)
Creamy CM (starting 5 DPO)
Bloated (starting 5 DPO)
Swollen Vaginal Walls (starting 7 DPO)
Light cramps and twinges (starting 8 DPO)
Nausea on and off since 7 DPO
Increased sex drive and vivid dreams (starting 6DPO)
Dream about taking care of an infant last night

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

:dust:

Are you going to test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann