4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

Well I am offcially looking after my husband's co-workers 2 yr old tomorrow. Omg I am so in love with him(we met him tonight). My husband and his parents were playing boring card games and I hung out with the kid all night haha. We were there 3 hrs and I went pee so much I used an entire roll of toilet paper. And I noticed I was the only one who kept going-no one else went once. I'm sure everyone noticed lol. My tummy felt weird all night, but we'll see. It's a kinda crampy feeling, but not really. I can't explain it. I'd hate to not be pg and I am getting pg signs-ugh.

So, I have heard dollar store tests work, but NOT for early testing. I wonder how true that is.

Jess, I loveeeee your positive mindset.

Rrecio, love your enthusiasm also!

Well girls I am tired. Good luck for yet another day of the waiting game tomorrow. :)

OMG! :bunny::bfp::happydance:

I can't believe it!!!! It is a very dark positive, so I'm off to have a blood test done at the clinic! I'm still in shock :happydance: Have to hide it from hubby until after his test tomorrow morning though, he said not to tell him until he gets that over with lol :shhh:

SweetSpice, I hope the swollen vaginal walls mean BFP for you too!!! Today is 10 DPO and AF is 2 days late, I got negatives yesterday, and the day before on cheapies, but today I used the first response test that can detect up to 6 days before a missed period. Oh man, all last night I had this dream that I tested and got a double line where the test line was, which I took to mean I was very pregnant lol... what a surprise to wake up to!!!

Good luck to you ladies, Lets see some more :bfp:s :dust:

congrats blueberries! that is brilliant!!

out of interest do you have any cheapies left? it would be intetesting to know if that picks it up today since you now know you are from first responce.

big congrats again!

congrats blueberries! that is brilliant!!

out of interest do you have any cheapies left? it would be intetesting to know if that picks it up today since you now know you are from first responce.

big congrats again!

Thank you! :hugs:

That is a good question, I don't think I have any more of the cheapies, but I will go check the closet in case I misplaced one! :flower:

EDIT: No, I don't have anymore cheapies :( Maybe I can pick up another one tomorrow and try it out!

I am soooooooooooooo happy for you Blue! ladies, I am watching a 2 yr old right now and well, ya know....I'll be back later...Blue soooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!! It is a very dark positive, so I'm off to have a blood test done at the clinic! I'm still in shock :happydance: Have to hide it from hubby until after his test tomorrow morning though, he said not to tell him until he gets that over with lol :shhh:

SweetSpice, I hope the swollen vaginal walls mean BFP for you too!!! Today is 10 DPO and AF is 2 days late, I got negatives yesterday, and the day before on cheapies, but today I used the first response test that can detect up to 6 days before a missed period. Oh man, all last night I had this dream that I tested and got a double line where the test line was, which I took to mean I was very pregnant lol... what a surprise to wake up to!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY BLUEBERRIES17 :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So when is your estimated due date??? :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

so ladies still no AF or any sign of her! Yay! Temp is still elevated even hit high of 99.1 yesterday! Having a lot more lower left backache and queasiness in stomach! So I'm still in @ 15 dpo!

Little bummed right now just went to the restroom wiped very light pink on tp..:sad:..so i might be out ladies I'll keep you updated..

I wanted to at least get a cheap test today, but my tiredness has returned big time. Woke up today at 11, ate and went back to bed and woke at 3pm! lol...And the kid I was watching was dropped off here at 4. I'll be watching him for the next two days-the same two days af is suppose to arrive. Guess God doesn't want me to test-lol. I have no intention of doing a test here while watching him-if it was a bfn I'd be so down. But I'll let you guys know everything. I'll be on here tomorrow at night after he is picked up. If I don't have af by Sunday, I am going to test! Whew!!!

I forgot to mention-I think I might have one more "sign". I plucked my brows for yearsss and they stopped growing back in like 8 yrs ago. I noticed last night, they are growing back. And my hair has grown. I've heard being pg makes your hair grow.

I forgot to mention-I think I might have one more "sign". I plucked my brows for yearsss and they stopped growing back in like 8 yrs ago. I noticed last night, they are growing back. And my hair has grown. I've heard being pg makes your hair grow.

are you serious?! i have noticed the same thing! i just did my eyebrows yesterday and already today it looks like they have grown out for like 2 weeks lol! and i can now pull ALL my hair up (have it cut in a short bob like sling) and my hair does not usually grow fast AT ALL!!!! and sweetspice im still very light spotting and its slacked off some now so maybe its just implantation...im just praying and staying positive til AF really shows her ugly face! lol! :thumbup:

That's awesome Jess. I do hope we get a bfp. How cool would it be if we both did on the same day? :)

Well ladies I believe I'm out the spotting is a little more darker little more than it was...so maybe next time :[

Congrats to all the bfp out there and I hope sweetspice you get yours on Sunday! I hope we can stay in touch!

And no worries I'm still be checking in on this board! Cheerleading for you all!!!

Well ladies I believe I'm out the spotting is a little more darker little more than it was...so maybe next time :[

Congrats to all the bfp out there and I hope sweetspice you get yours on Sunday! I hope we can stay in touch!

Ahh Im sorry Jess :hugs: Well you know what, that just means you get to look forward to having some Valentines :sex: and getting a Valentines BFP!!!!!!!! :happydance: Good Luck :flower:

Jess, stay here. Next month should be an amazing month, right?

The 2 yr old I'm watching is napping(yipeee!!)...So, I didn't have alot of time this morning, so I ran into the dollar store and bought a cheapie test. It's in my closet now. Af is suppose to be here either today OR tomorrow-no sign of her yet. Anyway, I will for sure take the test tomorrow night...

Ugh-I can't tell if I am feeling af cramps or I'm pg. I've peed soooooooo many times today, but I am drinking alot so that makes sense. I drink and yet am still thisty. Guess I shouldn't be thinking so hard, but things are going through my head. What if I have a cyst? That can cause pg signs. My stomach is feeling a little weird, a tad hard. That's why I'm worrying I have a cyst. Yep, I have to pee again, just did 45 seconds ago....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->