4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

My queasiness, excessive thirst and exteme tiredness has been gone for a few days. Boobs were sore, then it went away, then it came back. Woke up with a gross taste in my mouth. Still, I don't want to find out I'm not pg and see a bfn. Lately, I've been prepping myself incase it happens. Af is due Friday/Saturday, so it's getting closer. If I'm not this go around, next month better be it. With Valentines Day and our wedding anniversary 2 days before...well, ya know:)

Hello everyone :bunny:

I am about the same position as y'all now, with AF being due yesterday or today and not showing yet. I'm only 9 DPO (short luteal phase), but at least no spotting or signs of AF.

Symptoms:
Hot Flashes (starting 4 DPO)
Gassy (starting 7 DPO)
Creamy CM (starting 5 DPO)
Bloated (starting 5 DPO)
Swollen Vaginal Walls (starting 7 DPO)
Light cramps and twinges (starting 8 DPO)
Nausea on and off since 7 DPO
Increased sex drive and vivid dreams (starting 6DPO)
Dream about taking care of an infant last night

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

:dust:

Are you going to test today?

Oh, I thought I mentioned that in the last post, but it isn't there :dohh: I got BFNs yesterday morning and this morning, but using 99 cent tests. Tomorrow morning I will use the first response test that says it can detect up to 6 days before missed period. I'm not sure how the short luteal phase affects the timing of results, or how long the embryo needs before HCG is detected, but as long as I don't see blood, I will be hopeful. I'm in Germany, so my tomorrow morning will most likely be your "today afternoon, or tonight" depending on where you are located, but I will update as soon as I get anymore signs or symptoms.

I was wondering if AF may be delayed by the swelling, maybe it can't be released, but I managed to reach the cervix through the swollen tissue at one point and there is not a speck of blood, just creamy CM. Normally I'd have spotting by now for AF, and I usually spot almost every day of the cycle, so not spotting at all for 7 days is quite odd for me :wacko:

My queasiness, excessive thirst and exteme tiredness has been gone for a few days. Boobs were sore, then it went away, then it came back. Woke up with a gross taste in my mouth. Still, I don't want to find out I'm not pg and see a bfn. Lately, I've been prepping myself incase it happens. Af is due Friday/Saturday, so it's getting closer. If I'm not this go around, next month better be it. With Valentines Day and our wedding anniversary 2 days before...well, ya know:)

I hope you get your BFP this cycle! Those sound like promising signs, but I'm not sure what you would normally have for AF. My boobs aren't sore yet, unfortunately. I do have a fibroid cyst in one that hurts like hell every cycle, but that is very normal for me. I wish there was a clear window over the uterus, like a fish tank, then we could see if there is a little embryo or not, or what was going on in there... lol does that sound crazy?? :wacko: I hate the waiting!

Welcome to the group Blueberries17!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you see your :bfp: soon :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Jessika!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are your results :wohoo: We all cant wait to know :hugs:

I was going to test today, but a lady that works with my husband, her babysitter is going to be out of town, so guess I am watching this 2 yr old this weekend. Going over their house tonight to meet them all and quite frankly, if I had a bfn today and am around a 2 yr old, I might feel sad or whatever. Since af isn't due for a few days, even if I am pg, it still might show as a bfn.

Welcome to the group Blueberries17!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you see your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Jessika!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are your results :wohoo: We all cant wait to know :hugs:

Blue-join in on the fun lol.
Rrecio, I second that about Jess. Jess, we're all excited about your result...:hugs:

Sweetspice... When are you planning to test? When's :af: due?

Friday/Saturday af time. Hey, want to laugh? So, I walking through my living room and a small piece of red fuzzy stuff fell off my dog's toy. I picked it up and threw it in the toilet(it was super small). Anyway, I forgot and went to the bathroom later on and happened to look in the toilet(tmi) when I was getting up. And all I saw was red-LOL. I thought Oooooooo nooooooooooo LOL....Then it took a couple seconds and I thought silly girl, that's from his toy earlier.

Jess-did the witch come?

Not yet!!! Yay! So boobs aren't as sore and temp is still up at 98.4 had slight pulling like 2 days ago and get more often nauseous but not throwing up!

Might test today but nervous to!

Jess-did the witch come?

Not yet!!! Yay! So boobs aren't as sore and temp is still up at 98.4 had slight pulling like 2 days ago and get more often nauseous but not throwing up!

I thought you were testing today?? You should test, you get best results with testing the day you miss AF and onward :thumbup: Well good luck and let us know how things play out if you decide to test today :hugs:

Jess-did the witch come?

I thought you were testing today?? You should test, you get best results with testing the day you miss AF and onward :thumbup: Well good luck and let us know how things play out if you decide to test today :hugs:

Headed to the store now! :happydance:

Jess-did the witch come?

OMG... OMG... OMGNESSSSS!!!!!!! lol:wohoo: YAY Jess, let us know the turnout :hugs:

Jess-did the witch come?

OMG... OMG... OMGNESSSSS!!!!!!! lol:wohoo: YAY Jess, let us know the turnout :hugs:

well unfortunately the cheapo dollar store ones said bfn but I'm not discouraged, my temp is still up no signs of AF (always have HORRIBLE cramps the day before she comes) and now have a lot of wet cm like when I ovulate...I'm still in don't count me out just yet!

Btw rrecio1440 what dpo did you get your bfp? Just curious! :thumbup:

Sweetspice... When are you planning to test? When's :af: due?

Friday/Saturday af time. Hey, want to laugh? So, I walking through my living room and a small piece of red fuzzy stuff fell off my dog's toy. I picked it up and threw it in the toilet(it was super small). Anyway, I forgot and went to the bathroom later on and happened to look in the toilet(tmi) when I was getting up. And all I saw was red-LOL. I thought Oooooooo nooooooooooo LOL....Then it took a couple seconds and I thought silly girl, that's from his toy earlier.

LOL! That sounds like something that would happen to me :dohh:

Jess-did the witch come?

well unfortunately the cheapo dollar store ones said bfn but I'm not discouraged, my temp is still up no signs of AF (always have HORRIBLE cramps the day before she comes) and now have a lot of wet cm like when I ovulate...I'm still in don't count me out just yet!

I was 13DPO when I tested and got my BFP (4 days before me expected AF) and got a very VERY faint line. Then tested again on 14DPO with FMU and got a slight but noticeable faint BFP.. waited a few hours and then tested with a digi to confirm and that said "pregnant"!! When I was pregnant with my first I used a dollar store test and got my BFP :shrug: I thought it was weird because it was a cheapy test but it sure did give me a BFP!!

Jess-did the witch come?

I was 13DPO when I tested and got my BFP (4 days before me expected AF) and got a very VERY faint line. Then tested again on 14DPO with FMU and got a slight but noticeable faint BFP.. waited a few hours and then tested with a digi to confirm and that said "pregnant"!! When I was pregnant with my first I used a dollar store test and got my BFP :shrug: I thought it was weird because it was a cheapy test but it sure did give me a BFP!!

well this would be my first so idk how much hcg my body would produce to get a bfp but I do know I just watched a movie and cried like a baby and it WASNT even sad!!!!! Lol :happydance:

lol Jess :haha: I hate that Im like that all the time!! I get so flipping emotional for every little thing and it makes my friends and family laugh because I guess I cry for the weirdest things :dohh:

Well I definetly dont think you are out!! Unless that :witch: shows which hopefully she doesnt, you should be seeing that BFP soon :hugs:

lol Jess :haha: I hate that Im like that all the time!! I get so flipping emotional for every little thing and it makes my friends and family laugh because I guess I cry for the weirdest things :dohh:

Well I definetly dont think you are out!! Unless that :witch: shows which hopefully she doesnt, you should be seeing that BFP soon :hugs:

thanks hun for the positive words! I still have hope and am still positive! No sign of AF.......YYYYAAAAAYYYY

yay technically its the day after my period and about an hour ago and ladies...IM BURNING UP and the thermostat is on 68...now I got the fan going and the air running and its 36 degrees outside in North Carolina!! I just got sick and my temp went up pretty drastically its 99.1 HOPE I GET A BFP SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->