4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

Still no af---I don't think I am pg though-sadly, I think my body is simply not working right...It's weird, all my symptoms went away...

Better luck this month sweetspice!! LOTS AND LOTS OF Valentines :sex: so you can get your :bfp: this month!!!!!!! :hugs:

Rrecio- OMG! I have been away too long. You are preggo! I am so happy for you! Its exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yes, I am expecting sakari06 :hugs: Thank you!!! I guess all those weird symptoms I was having was the little baby in my belly jacking me all up lol :haha: But I am very blessed and couldn't have gotten through my 2ww without the support from all my ladies :hugs:

Still no af---I don't think I am pg though-sadly, I think my body is simply not working right...It's weird, all my symptoms went away...

Better luck this month sweetspice!! LOTS AND LOTS OF Valentines :sex: so you can get your :bfp: this month!!!!!!! :hugs:

Rrecio- OMG! I have been away too long. You are preggo! I am so happy for you! Its exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yes, Im am expecting sakari06 :hugs: Thank you!!! I guess all those weird symptoms I was having was the little baby in my belly jacking me all up lol :haha: But I am very blessed and couldn't have gotten through my 2ww without the support from all my ladies :hugs:

RRecio-LOL....I'll be doing that regardless AND our anniversary is Feb 12th...but I doubt I'll have a bfp is af never comes...she still isn't here...I really need a glass of wine lol...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yes, Im am expecting sakari06 :hugs: Thank you!!! I guess all those weird symptoms I was having was the little baby in my belly jacking me all up lol :haha: But I am very blessed and couldn't have gotten through my 2ww without the support from all my ladies :hugs:

RRecio-LOL....I'll be doing that regardless AND our anniversary is Feb 12th...but I doubt I'll have a bfp is af never comes...she still isn't here...I really need a glass of wine lol...

Awww well TRY ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!! Because you never know :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Awww well TRY ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!! Because you never know :hugs:

That's true. What are the odds of getting pg without an af? I hear it can happen. Yeah, still no af for me....

Hi girls. I'm brand new here and brand new to trying as well (just started this month) and I am already hating the wait! I know that the first month is really soon to expect anything, but that doesn't stop me from thinking I could be. I can't wait to test - I'll be a bit disappointed if I'm not positive, but at least then I'll know!

My husband and I were a bit wound up with the newness of the whole thing (lol) and BD'd every day for the week before when I should have O'd (the last day was on 2/3 when I should have O'd based on normal calendar dates, which usually matched with my CM in the past) but didn't get to the last two days.

I've had quite a few pregnancy symptoms since about last Monday (1/30) which I know were in my head; nausea, tiredness, being hungrier than normal, runny nose. All of them are how I sometimes feel anyway, and I'm sure my mind was playing some tricks on me and giving them all to me because I was thinking about pregnancy.

The odd thing is that the day before I was supposed to O I had heavy spotting for two days. I do sometimes have a little spotting mid cycle, but I usually only notice it if I'm checking CM, this time I actually needed a pantyliner. The last two days since then, I've still felt a little nauseous (especially when hungry, when my husband cooked up hamburgers tonight, and when I was walking around yesterday), have gotten really dizzy a few times, and have still been really hungry/odd feeling. I know that these are probably in my head from thinking I could be pregnant, but I've also had mild cramping/lower back ache, feeling like I'm going to start AF any minute (even though it's not due for almost two weeks), and have felt very emotional like with PMS. I'm usually very regular, and never have those symptoms until right before AF, so you never know...

I have a feeling inside that I KNOW I'm not pregnant (boo), but that doesn't keep my mind from hoping that I am. Even a negative would feel better right now than thinking I could be. I can't wait until the wait is over!

Hi Kate! I am sending positive vibes your way...never know, the first month might very well be it:)

Still have that wierd crampy feeling, but now nothing else (well, my officemate's coffee made me feelill, but that happens almost every day, so nothing odd). Cramps this early before AF is really odd for me, so I'm crossing my fingers that I start to feel something else.

Though it's wierd, all today I've just had this gut feeling that there's no way I could be pregnant, like maybe we missed my O or something. Maybe it's nerves or not wanting to get my hopes up or the fact that I feel about ready to start AF (even though it's really early) but I can't shake the feeling that I'm out this month.

Still have that wierd crampy feeling, but now nothing else (well, my officemate's coffee made me feelill, but that happens almost every day, so nothing odd). Cramps this early before AF is really odd for me, so I'm crossing my fingers that I start to feel something else.

Though it's wierd, all today I've just had this gut feeling that there's no way I could be pregnant, like maybe we missed my O or something. Maybe it's nerves or not wanting to get my hopes up or the fact that I feel about ready to start AF (even though it's really early) but I can't shake the feeling that I'm out this month.

Hi Kate, you are not alone. I am 8dpo and feel little odd cramps...but I did last month too (as earlier in this thread) - and previous months too. I didn't know if I was imagining things. I think I certainly felt things going on but unfortunately a bfn. I do feel a bit of hope this month. I don't feel like last month exactly. The crampy feeling was much lower and I am not feeling it so often. Who knows. But you do talk yourself in and out of it though. GL :dust:

Still no af. At this point, pg is out. I had af issues last year, unexplained amenhorea, and I think it's coming back. I have daily cramps and it always feels like af is coming, that's what it did to me when I didn't have a period for months and months. I just hope my body will jump back into the swing of things. But I have a husband that is the greatest friend I have ever known and he is always there for me. Whatever happens, happens, right? I was wet one day, then back to a desert-which is exactly what happened when I didn't have a period. My doctor said I was ovulating though and said you can still even without a period. I know this sounds stupid, but I had a vision not that long ago that I was pg. I've had visions before that came true. So, hopefully it will-how are you doing hun?

Still no af. At this point, pg is out. I had af issues last year, unexplained amenhorea, and I think it's coming back. I have daily cramps and it always feels like af is coming, that's what it did to me when I didn't have a period for months and months. I just hope my body will jump back into the swing of things. But I have a husband that is the greatest friend I have ever known and he is always there for me. Whatever happens, happens, right? I was wet one day, then back to a desert-which is exactly what happened when I didn't have a period. My doctor said I was ovulating though and said you can still even without a period. I know this sounds stupid, but I had a vision not that long ago that I was pg. I've had visions before that came true. So, hopefully it will-how are you doing hun?

Well GL, hope your vision does come true! I am ok thanks, 9dpo and getting nervous. Crossing everything! :dust:

So how's everyone feeling today? I'm 10 or 17 dpo(according to FF). Not really any symptoms except headaches and migraines. Nothing else is noticeable.

I'm just confused today. Still cramping , feeling like AF's coming, and lower back/upper thigh ache, but today I have EW CM which I normally only get around when my O should be. Maybe I'm much later than I thought? I should be about 4 or 5 dpo so too soon for symptoms anyway, so I'm probably just imagining things and maybe I didn't even O until now. The CM doesn't seem like a good sign for this round. I think I need an O test for next month since my body's signs are being kind of odd all of a sudden. I just wish I knew what my body was doing!

I'm just confused today. Still cramping , feeling like AF's coming, and lower back/upper thigh ache, but today I have EW CM which I normally only get around when my O should be. Maybe I'm much later than I thought? I should be about 4 or 5 dpo so too soon for symptoms anyway, so I'm probably just imagining things and maybe I didn't even O until now. The CM doesn't seem like a good sign for this round. I think I need an O test for next month since my body's signs are being kind of odd all of a sudden. I just wish I knew what my body was doing!

Ive heard of women getting ewcm sometimes when they got their bfp. I would keep checking to see if it changes. Do you chart temps? I had the exact same thing last cycle.
I thought it might have been a chemical for me, but you might be different.

Ive heard of women getting ewcm sometimes when they got their bfp. I would keep checking to see if it changes. Do you chart temps? I had the exact same thing last cycle.
I thought it might have been a chemical for me, but you might be different.

No, I haven't charted temps, so I don't have that to go on. And this afternoon my CM is less EW and more white (but still quite a bit). I'll have to just wait and see until it's time to check, but at least maybe it's not a bad sign!

How's all my girls doing? Hopefully, all is well. Still no af for me. She will eventually show..

I'm to 7 or 8 dpo and all my symptoms are gone! I know it's too early to know, but I'm a bit bummed. The previous two days I had been really tired which I hoped was a good sign, but not I'm only a little sleepy. The 2EW continues!

I'm to 7 or 8 dpo and all my symptoms are gone! I know it's too early to know, but I'm a bit bummed. The previous two days I had been really tired which I hoped was a good sign, but not I'm only a little sleepy. The 2EW continues!

That happened to me. I had so many pg signs, then when af was suppose to come, they vanished. But hey, Valentines is upon us-let's get Feb happy:) I'm still going to keep trying even if I don't have an af. I've had more than one doctor say you can ovulate and not have an af-just trying to be hopeful:)

now onto the two week wait for valentines day bedding! yay so excited! hope we all get our bfp! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->