4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

No worries girls I'm gonna stay here no matter what! Yay for valentines day fun! Yall are the best!!!!!!!!

Ugh-I can't tell if I am feeling af cramps or I'm pg. I've peed soooooooo many times today, but I am drinking alot so that makes sense. I drink and yet am still thisty. Guess I shouldn't be thinking so hard, but things are going through my head. What if I have a cyst? That can cause pg signs. My stomach is feeling a little weird, a tad hard. That's why I'm worrying I have a cyst. Yep, I have to pee again, just did 45 seconds ago....

I know this feeling to the T sweetspice!!! I was thinking the same things when I was in my 2ww. You try and go looking up symptoms and then all these new leads to what you may be feeling pop up and your like OMG what if its this and not that or that and then this lol :haha:!! Yeah girl just try and not think so much about it and just let it happen, your due for :af: soon and hopefully she doesnt show and you get your BFP!! But I understand how your feeling right now, I mean we're only human to let our minds wonder :hugs: But goodluck tomorrow morning and let us know how everything goes :thumbup:

Ugh-I can't tell if I am feeling af cramps or I'm pg. I've peed soooooooo many times today, but I am drinking alot so that makes sense. I drink and yet am still thisty. Guess I shouldn't be thinking so hard, but things are going through my head. What if I have a cyst? That can cause pg signs. My stomach is feeling a little weird, a tad hard. That's why I'm worrying I have a cyst. Yep, I have to pee again, just did 45 seconds ago....

I know this feeling to the T sweetspice!!! I was thinking the same things when I was in my 2ww. You try and go looking up symptoms and then all these new leads to what you may be feeling pop up and your like OMG what if its this and not that or that and then this lol :haha:!! Yeah girl just try and not think so much about it and just let it happen, your due for :af: soon and hopefully she doesnt show and you get your BFP!! But I understand how your feeling right now, I mean we're only human to let our minds wonder :hugs: But goodluck tomorrow morning and let us know how everything goes :thumbup:

Thanks girl-guess we all can use support during this. Hey, not only have I looked up symptoms, but I did 3 pg quizzes tonight-LOL. One said %90, %50 and the last failed-lol~~It's all for fun, so why not. My 2 yr old buddy left 30 minutes ago and I already miss him. I want to be a mama so bad....My most beloved mother, maybe I am biased, but was the best mother anyone could ever have and because of her love and devotion, I will install that into my child. It's just, I just want all of this so badly-I'd make such a great mommy. And with the fact that I lost my mom last year, I was kinda hoping she's up there making something majical happen. My dad is with her also. My husband is my only family, we'd really make a great baby and have such a great life for him/her. RRecio-you are a beautiful person. Thank you for looking out for not only me, but I feel all of us. :hugs:

Thanks girl-guess we all can use support during this. Hey, not only have I looked up symptoms, but I did 3 pg quizzes tonight-LOL. One said %90, %50 and the last failed-lol~~It's all for fun, so why not. My 2 yr old buddy left 30 minutes ago and I already miss him. I want to be a mama so bad....My most beloved mother, maybe I am biased, but was the best mother anyone could ever have and because of her love and devotion, I will install that into my child. It's just, I just want all of this so badly-I'd make such a great mommy. And with the fact that I lost my mom last year, I was kinda hoping she's up there making something majical happen. My dad is with her also. My husband is my only family, we'd really make a great baby and have such a great life for him/her. RRecio-you are a beautiful person. Thank you for looking out for not only me, but I feel all of us. :hugs:

OMG sweetspice!! That really means alot to me and Im sincerely touched :cry: so sorry for being so emotional but this really brought tears to my eyes and a warm smile :dohh::haha: I am so happy to know that if I can give any encouragement and hope to someone with very meaningful words from my heart (and over the computer at that, lol).. I truly feel blessed that I can shine some of god positive light onto others :hugs:

Af was due yesterday or today. Af has not arrived yet. I think I mentioned this before, but I've had alot of pg signs, except one thing-I've been extremely "dry" for over a week and last night when I went pee and wiped(tmi-lol), it was extremely "wet". Today it's wet, like a wet/slippery, not the lotion cm everyone describes. I did do a cm check and there's white inside, not much though. And I haven't tested-too scared.

Af was due yesterday or today. Af has not arrived yet. I think I mentioned this before, but I've had alot of pg signs, except one thing-I've been extremely "dry" for over a week and last night when I went pee and wiped(tmi-lol), it was extremely "wet". Today it's wet, like a wet/slippery, not the lotion cm everyone describes. I did do a cm check and there's white inside, not much though. And I haven't tested-too scared.

OMG that sounds like a good sign to pregnancy :thumbup: I hope you get a BFP!!!!!! :test: lol!!!!

OMG that sounds like a good sign to pregnancy :thumbup: I hope you get a BFP!!!!!! :test: lol!!!!

I wonder if the "wet" means af or pg. Yeah I know, test. I'm afraid too. How accurate are dollar tree ones? I keep reading they use to be accurate, but they arn't now? ...dh and I got into a fight yesterday, so I am feeling REALLY down-the last thing I want is to see a neg sign on top of every thing else.

I wonder if the "wet" means af or pg. Yeah I know, test. I'm afraid too. How accurate are dollar tree ones? I keep reading they use to be accurate, but they arn't now? ...dh and I got into a fight yesterday, so I am feeling REALLY down-the last thing I want is to see a neg sign on top of every thing else.

Ahh Im sorry about you and DH girl! I used a dollar tree test with my first pregnancy and it told me I was pregnant!

Af still hasn't come. However, I took a "cheapie" test last night and it was a bfn.

Af still hasn't come. However, I took a "cheapie" test last night and it was a bfn.

WOW, really! Go buy one of the clearblue digi's that will let you know for sure since its one of the top brands in indicating the pregnancy hormone! :thumbup: I used it 2 days before my AF so it should definitely tell you for after!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board. Just looking to talk to people going through the same thing. I'm so glad I can relate to so many on here. I'm currently 3dpo...don't know what to think. I have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. I at times think I'm feeling twinges, I also have lower back pain. I always have back pain with AF. This is my first time trying since my son was born in June 2009. We did clomid, hcg trigger and BD. Hoping it works. I know there are so many people that say there is no way to feel anything this early...but I swear I just feel..."different". If that makes sense.

Good luck Aydensmama!

I was here four weeks ago but unfortunately had a BFN. But here I am again 2 or 3 dpo like you hoping for a BFP this time. Thought I had lots of symptoms last month but think now it was IBS. Not reading too much into symptoms this time but we gave it a good shot so I am just going to start testing daily with IC from 9dpo just to get rid of the horrible urge to test!

GL to you - many women "just know" - I felt I did with my first and was right. But I also felt like that a couple of months ago and was bitterly dissapointed. Really hope your gut is right. Sounds like you have given it a good shot too.

Now just the bittersweet 2WW :dust:

im with you gemmy. im almost dreading the tww this time. i was sooo sure. and then bfn and af.. im going for iui next week. im gonna try not to symptom spot but.. i took femara this time and im noticing all kinds of twinges etc and i KNOW im not pregnant right now

Still no af. I've been really sick the past 2 days. I've had cramps so bad, I can't sleep. And achy all over, headache. Af WANTS to come, but isn't. Guess you can say, I am down. I just feel SOOOO lousy. Hope you girls are doing better than me:)

Still no af. I've been really sick the past 2 days. I've had cramps so bad, I can't sleep. And achy all over, headache. Af WANTS to come, but isn't. Guess you can say, I am down. I just feel SOOOO lousy. Hope you girls are doing better than me:)

aw I hope you get to feeling better! glad to see af still hasn't shown! mine lasted 2 1/2 days thank goodness! keep me updated! we are trying again! GO VALENTINES DAY BFP! :happydance:

This 2ww is so hard on a person. I find myself consumed with this board, reading all of the stories on here. But its so comforting. 4 dpo and wondering how I'm going to make it until test day. Today not many different feelings...I have the lower belly cramping, also a terrible lower back ache as well as a headache since early afternoon. Also had bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth today, that hasn't happened for a long time. Its amazing how many of the little things we notice every single day, when people that don't go through this journey, have no clue about. I'm heading out for now, trying to keep my mind occupied on other things. Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all. I'm most CERTAIN that I'll be back, most likely before the night is out!!

Still no af---I don't think I am pg though-sadly, I think my body is simply not working right...It's weird, all my symptoms went away...

Rrecio- OMG! I have been away too long. You are preggo! I am so happy for you! Its exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->