4 & 5 Week HCG Levels

Don't worry, it just has to double in 48 hours! H&H 8 months to you!

Is there any reason to worry about high numbers? Especially if you're ahead of the chart's range and know that your date isn't off?
at 4+1 my hcg was 1700 and at 4+3 was 4,369.
I'm 5 wks now but haven't had another blood draw. I'm just wondering why I could be so high in the 4wk range?

Idont think u have anything to worry about my hcg at 4 wks -5 was 6800 and my doc said it was great and she was really encouraged and im not having twins lol but every ones body n baby is different happy and healthy nine months :)

Hi Kiwi,

No, the Dr. didn't say anything- just that the numbers were going up nicely. No mention of twins... I guess I'll have to wonder about that until I get my first u/s. That's only a couple of weeks away- but seems like a long time until then!!

futurephotos, i'm not sure...maybe twins?!?! did your doctor seem worried? at least they're doubling like they're supposed to!...keep us posted

mine last wednesday were 18 and had them again yesterday and they were 304!! My doctor was very pleased and I don't go back to the doc till December 14th!

congrats! Your new numbers look good!!!!

I'm driving myself crazy!! How do these numbers look? Just need a little input. Thanks ladies.

7 dpo-Positive HPT
11 dpo-hCG 82.7
17 dpo- hCG 1162

Are these high or am I imagining it??

Beta#1- 410
Beta#2- 939
Beta#3- 5,133
ultrasound next week

I'm driving myself crazy!! How do these numbers look? Just need a little input. Thanks ladies.

7 dpo-Positive HPT
11 dpo-hCG 82.7
17 dpo- hCG 1162

Mine at 14dpo were 1300 and i thought mine were crazy high but my obgyn said it was normal. However I cant find anybody anywhere with numbers like mine.

I don't know for this pregnancy, first one was 220 but I don't know how far along I am. With my last son they were 51 at 13 dpo, yours seem fine to me, probably about where mine were at 14 dpo with my LO. When will you get an ultrasound?

7 dpo-Positive HPT
11 dpo-hCG 82.7
17 dpo- hCG 1162

I think they are fine - I had mine done at 5 weeks and they were 18 000 (and I had u/s done as well so I was dated 5 weeks 1 day) but Dr said it was all good. He repeated the test few days later and told me it was doubling properly. As long as it doubles that's all that matters I think.

like Greenpear mine were also on the higher side- 16,000 at 5 +4 (u/s was showing 5+2).. only one baby there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"