4/5 weeks no gestational sac. Now brown pinkish blood spotting at 6 wks

PS/No nausea? me either! :cry:

No nausea. same as with my first pregnancy which ended in a M/C but could have mostly been my fault because i took a late emergency pill not knowing i had conceived. I am quite okay which worries that no symptoms or on and off...

Yes lub, I heard and read if the uterus is titled it can make it hard to see the sac at an early stage..Oh I sooo hope this is the case..fxd for you for the 23rd,,i GO THE 15TH!:hugs:

wow thanks alot. You think the same as my mum. she says i should go 16th June rather than wait for 23rd. I ovulated 8th May and thats the last time we did baby dance (sorry tmi) before DH travel led. so i am fixed around those dates wondering when implantation could have taken place.. I have never missed my period save for the first time i was pregnant and then last month.

Thanks Hun and sticky baby dust your way:hugs:

I had to have an emergency scan last night in hospital, I'm 5 weeks and they only just managed to find a sac, but no embryo.... it's wayyyy to early! I have to go back in 10 days to have another scan to check babba is ok.

They wanted to rule out an ectopic. It wasn't - thank god!

I had to have an emergency scan last night in hospital, I'm 5 weeks and they only just managed to find a sac, but no embryo.... it's wayyyy to early! I have to go back in 10 days to have another scan to check babba is ok.

They wanted to rule out an ectopic. It wasn't - thank god!

Congratulations Hun and good luck to you. I did have major cramping last night, say from early afternoon and into the night and breats were really sore on the side. But i woke up with no pain, at all. called Doc who said it could be the uterus trying to eliminate something (And that did not help my fears at all). No bleeding or spotting.

Ah congrats hun!!!!!!I agree wit da ladies it should be an internal scan dis early on but stay positive and listen I'm nearly14 weeks and I don't feel pregnant!!!!!

Ah congrats hun!!!!!!I agree wit da ladies it should be an internal scan dis early on but stay positive and listen I'm nearly14 weeks and I don't feel pregnant!!!!!

Thanks. Let me keep my fingers crossed. Had a bit of spotting around the date my period was due 20, 21, 22.. all days i noticed very little brown (sorry tmi) spotting while showering from what seemed like implantation left over blood but no spotting after that. fingers crossed.

crossed for u as well

Lol is it safe to say I want to slap both of your doctors? Asib and lubuto. Just FYI I had a real early scan and all they saw was a thickened uterus. Ask if they see that.. Bc I had nothin either! All is well now @14 weeks

jaydens mom your post gives me so much hope, I hope that lubuto and I have same luck.did you cramp like stabbing pains? did you have any pg symptoms? I hardly have sny : ( I am sooooo scared!

jaydens mom your post gives me so much hope, I hope that lubuto and I have same luck.did you cramp like stabbing pains? did you have any pg symptoms? I hardly have sny : ( I am sooooo scared!

My dear, I had strong but brief cramps and they have not happened again. I thought something might be falling out of there. Its yesterday's scan that really hit me hard ive been lost for words since. the radiologist said she could not even see a residual reaction (which normally happens after implantation as a uterine reaction. At the first scan, the radiologist said he could see a residual reaction and initially thought it was a small sac he could see but later said it was some liquid and it could be some mild infection....

I have no symptoms save for sore, enlarged breasts and this is common during the night . I get up only twice to go to the bathroom but am not really drinking water or liquids either. Nothing else.

Hi Hun,

My U/S Technician also couldn't find a sac but Trans vaginal scan did show a sac. Why don't you consider getting it done?

I hope everything is fine :hugs:

Oh lubuto~! I wish I had answers for both of us! I am here for you!:hugs:

Hi Hun,

My U/S Technician also couldn't find a sac but Trans vaginal scan did show a sac. Why don't you consider getting it done?

I hope everything is fine :hugs:

Thanks will wait a week and try it. Your post has been very helpful Just decided to do another home pregnancy test and it showed positive but not as strong a positive as previous days.... could itbe HCG levels dropping? what would cause that? would anyone advice i have hcg levels taken? I do not feel an ounce preg now for the past five days although once evening sets in, my breasts seem rather full and sore, only to wake up and its like the soreness has been a dream. No more frequent urination and that worries.

Lubuto,
If you had an external scan, then you wouldn't be expected to see anything this early. Especially, if you have a retroverted uterus.
For instance, a heartbeat can usually be detected by internal scan at 6.5 weeks. With an external scan you would only detect it two weeks later. If you're, ahem, heavier it could be even later!

As for the symptoms, it is absolutely normal for them to die down while you sleep. I go to bed with HUUUUUGE tender boobies, but when I wake up they're almost back to normal.

Asibling, if you're not sure about your ovulation date, try not to worry too much yet. Do you know what the diameter of the gestational sac was?

Lubuto,
If you had an external scan, then you wouldn't be expected to see anything this early. Especially, if you have a retroverted uterus.
For instance, a heartbeat can usually be detected by internal scan at 6.5 weeks. With an external scan you would only detect it two weeks later. If you're, ahem, heavier it could be even later!

As for the symptoms, it is absolutely normal for them to die down while you sleep. I go to bed with HUUUUUGE tender boobies, but when I wake up they're almost back to normal.

Asibling, if you're not sure about your ovulation date, try not to worry too much yet. Do you know what the diameter of the gestational sac was?

Thanks Hun, ladies here have all told me i would not see a sac at 5 weeks with an external scan and also knowing i have a tilted uterus. Its given me a lot of hope although i cant deny am a bit nervous. thx again

anyone know why my nipples are so itch i cant stop scratching them. All day itchy

Because you're PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->