4/5 weeks no gestational sac. Now brown pinkish blood spotting at 6 wks

petitpas, I am soooo sorry for your losses!:cry: I just think it is so unjust that we have these blessings and in an instant, they are taken from us! :cry: I am glad to have made your acquaintence. I will be watching your progress and routing for you and your little one to be okay~ Sounds promising sweetie..So no scans yet than?? :hugs::shrug:

Petitpas... hang in there.....
Thinking about you. Thanks for being so supportive.

Thank you all ladies. Today has been alright. Nothing new. Been busy and did not think much about it. slight uetrine movement i felt at work but i told myself i could be imagining. with a bit of back pain. heavy breasts but not sore .....just hanging in there. Hope that bean sticks for u as well

:hugs:thanks lubuto..thinking of you..wish we lived near by because we could talk over bottled water and exchange hugs! :hugs:

I've got a scan booked for Wednesday morning now. There are some advantages to being 'high risk' :D

Ladies, I have my fingers crossed for you fxfxfxfx

:hugs:Oh petit..I have all crossed for you! I am soooo hoping to sign in to good news from you! I think it will be though! Somehow I just feel it..:flower:

:hugs:thanks lubuto..thinking of you..wish we lived near by because we could talk over bottled water and exchange hugs! :hugs:

That would be a perect world for now....to be able to share and comfort one another. But Internet has made it easier to manage as well. Big hugs.... today is another day gone by....and counted on your calender. slowly 40n weeks will seem like yesterday. Fingers crossed:hugs::hugs:

I've got a scan booked for Wednesday morning now. There are some advantages to being 'high risk' :D

Ladies, I have my fingers crossed for you fxfxfxfx

Best of luck. Will put in a prayer for you Hun. HUGS, WAOITING FOR GOOD NEWS and a :happydance:

They should have done internal- it's too early for abdo scan? Fingers crossed for some good news soon xx

Thanks Sailor girl. Hoping for some good news soon. Cant have a scan till 23rd. Will hang in there. Baby dust your way Hun

Would u not have a private one just to put ur mind at ease!

Hey Hun. How u doing today?
I planned to have an alternate scan today but time simply never allowed. I kept so busy until it was time to get home. And interestingly i felt something little cramps on and off and some sort of movement in my body...kind of like pulling in the belly and as if something moving sideways. I wondered if an angel sent the sign that all is still well, for me not to worry much. My temperature seems to be picking up....as its been quite of recent. Lets see how i wake up tomorrow.

How are you moving along?

I planned to have an alternate scan today but time simply never allowed. I kept so busy until it was time to get home. And interestingly i felt something little cramps on and off and some sort of movement in my body...kind of like pulling in the belly and as if something moving sideways. I wondered if an angel sent the sign that all is still well, for me not to worry much. My temperature seems to be picking up....as its been quite of recent. Lets see how i wake up tomorrow.

Ah dats good ur keepin positive sounds good to me I'm fine no loss on me thinkin about paying for another scan at 16 weeks!

Ah dats good ur keepin positive sounds good to me I'm fine no loss on me thinkin about paying for another scan at 16 weeks!

make it 18... 16 is way closer to where you are.... How about that?

Ah id be gettin one at 20 weeks so I thought 16 would be nice and make sure everything is ok!

Ah id be gettin one at 20 weeks so I thought 16 would be nice and make sure everything is ok!

You have gone so far along am sure its exciting to see your little angel. go on have one hun and keep rejoicing. You have gone past the most critical time... You should be fine.:happydance:

Wohoo thanks!hope ur feelin good today!

Cant say am feeling anyway. No particular mood really. Just there. Do you sleep a lot? Are you fatigued? I tend to now have good sleep and dream alot of active dreams of people i have not seen in a long time but i rarely remember them when i wake although i seem to sleep soundly. Wave of fatigue hit me three days ago, i lay in bed and in a few minutes felt like i had been run over by a truck i could barely get up and go wash my face, i just lay in bed and slept away only to wake up Saturday morning feeling so strong. what symptoms do you now have? if you dont ,mind me asking

Wohoo thanks!hope ur feelin good today!

Cant say am feeling anyway. No particular mood really. Just there. Do you sleep a lot? Are you fatigued? I tend to now have good sleep and dream alot of active dreams of people i have not seen in a long time but i rarely remember them when i wake although i seem to sleep soundly. Wave of fatigue hit me three days ago, i lay in bed and in a few minutes felt like i had been run over by a truck i could barely get up and go wash my face, i just lay in bed and slept away only to wake up Saturday morning feeling so strong. what symptoms do you now have? if you dont ,mind me asking

I sleep all night bar once I get up to pee I do be a bit tired in da evenin but I get up early and if I'm at work I go walking so I do be tired after dat.I'm not crazy about eating certain food struggle to eat dinner I've crampy twinges dat my mum says its everything strechin.dats about it I think on cm is a little more den normal and nipples can be sensitive sorry for TMI

sleep all night bar once I get up to pee I do be a bit tired in da evenin but I get up early and if I'm at work I go walking so I do be tired after dat.I'm not crazy about eating certain food struggle to eat dinner I've crampy twinges dat my mum says its everything strechin.dats about it I think on cm is a little more den normal and nipples can be sensitive sorry for TMI[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I get tired but i dont work everyday so i guess that causes the variables. On one occassion ive gotten tired without barely doing anything save for driving here and there, not long distance. Sorry tmi but i seem to have way more cm as well which sometimes is pure milk white and at times sort of watery or creamish. But i tend to get very brief sharp abdominal pains which lasts about a second or two and goes. I have had that from start. It does not bother me as i imagine could be veins stretching or whatever. I have big bulging veins on my hands an d legs. Lost about 2 kgs as well but could be because i am not eating that well. I have less of an appetite. No nausea or morning sickness. I ma told those can be terrible but its funny how you can wish you had that just to remind you that everything is alright. Does your temperature keep carrying up and down. do you break out in a sweat while sleeping I tend to get some mild cramps in the legs but once in a while. I want to feel something even if its painful just as long as its a sign that am going along well. Crazy i know but it keeps the anxiety down. :)

Ha ha I got no ms either so were kind of similiar I don't monitor temp so have no idea but I have veins on my chest and my boobs have got bigger and I lost weight as well havnt much of a bump yet but not thinkin anything bad just gonna take each day as it comes but all ur symptoms sound great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->