4/5 weeks no gestational sac. Now brown pinkish blood spotting at 6 wks

I agree it is way too early to see anything. With this pregnancy I feel like I am on a cruise ship (dizziness) have a stuffed nose, can smell everything like a hound dog. I do NOT have sore boobs at all, and am still peeing just about the same.
With my DD the ONLY symptom I had was a headache (hormonal headache) and of course the missed period. I didn't get any symptoms really until I was closer to the second trimester. She showed up on a vaginal scan when I was right at 7 weeks, they couldn't see her on an abdominal and I was not overweight at all. ((HUGS))

Hey girl! I had allll kinds of pain that were so bad I slept in fetal position lol. And I didnt have any symptoms other than the occasional sore boobs until like 8 weeks when the hormones went up! But with my first son I had no symptoms what so ever!

I agree it is way too early to see anything. With this pregnancy I feel like I am on a cruise ship (dizziness) have a stuffed nose, can smell everything like a hound dog. I do NOT have sore boobs at all, and am still peeing just about the same.
With my DD the ONLY symptom I had was a headache (hormonal headache) and of course the missed period. I didn't get any symptoms really until I was closer to the second trimester. She showed up on a vaginal scan when I was right at 7 weeks, they couldn't see her on an abdominal and I was not overweight at all. ((HUGS))

Thanks alot for the reassurance. These few weeks begin to feel like the two week wait. Full of nervousness but hey BFP is good enough reassurance despite the fears. Will go have my HCG levels checked out today hopefully

This feels like a blighted Ovum. It cant be true that i feel this "Not pregnant" and there is even no temperature. I feel like my hCG levels have dropped. I am just scared that something's gone wrong. I do not feel pregnant at all and this has been so for many days. a bit of cramps here and there but no bleeding. It could be a blighted Ovum... I cant be this "normal" at six weeks when i had glaring symptoms at just 14DPO.... SCARED AND SAD

Sweetie, most people's syptoms don't set in until somewhere between 6-8 weeks.

I was running to the loo every 10 mins when I got my bfp, but things calmed down shortly after. I still saw a gestational sac in my scan last week so I know things were growing as they should do until then.

Try not to read too much into symptoms right now. I think it would be much more worrying if you were bleeding or had severe ms for a few weeks and then nothing for a week. This early, you're not supposed to be feeling that much. A lot of women don't even realise they are pregnant!

Deep breaths until your next scan :hugs:

labuto I feel same exact way..levels were 25862 last night but I need a follow up blood level hopefully wednesday.. :( hugs fxd for!

Sweetie, most people's syptoms don't set in until somewhere between 6-8 weeks.

I was running to the loo every 10 mins when I got my bfp, but things calmed down shortly after. I still saw a gestational sac in my scan last week so I know things were growing as they should do until then.

Try not to read too much into symptoms right now. I think it would be much more worrying if you were bleeding or had severe ms for a few weeks and then nothing for a week. This early, you're not supposed to be feeling that much. A lot of women don't even realise they are pregnant!

Deep breaths until your next scan :hugs:

Hun, out of curiosity i took a HPT last night and early morning when i woke up to go bathroom and it has the faintest line ever possible. The line is more like an evaporation line. How could it be that i test positive the day i missed my period.....then tested probably a 'million' more times at home with three clinical tests in three different clinics and all these came back positive right from day of missed period to now and at 6 weeks 2 days i test and get a negative? Devastated. No bleeding recorded. Just heavy breasts and spo sad i barely slept. (My reason for testing so many times was because it took me long to believe i was pregnant even when the lines were so glaringly red

labuto I feel same exact way..levels were 25862 last night but I need a follow up blood level hopefully wednesday.. :( hugs fxd for!

Hun u dont want to be where i am right now. tested t home and am negative at 6 weeks two days.

Lubuto, there could be all kinds of explanations like your hcg is too concentrated by now for the test to be accurate. But if I were you I would call my doctor/EPU and ask for my next scan to be brought forward or maybe have a blood test :hugs:
The fact that you still have heavy breast is a really good sign!

Asibling, thank you for asking. This is my fifth pregnancy after four losses, which is why I am a little too well versed in early scans and symptoms. I had some spotting on Saturday, which absolutely terrified me, but yesterday there was nothing. So I try to be hopeful.

Lubuto, there could be all kinds of explanations like your hcg is too concentrated by now for the test to be accurate. But if I were you I would call my doctor/EPU and ask for my next scan to be brought forward or maybe have a blood test :hugs:
The fact that you still have heavy breast is a really good sign!

Asibling, thank you for asking. This is my fifth pregnancy after four losses, which is why I am a little too well versed in early scans and symptoms. I had some spotting on Saturday, which absolutely terrified me, but yesterday there was nothing. So I try to be hopeful.

I probably need to seek a second opinion. My OB wont take my HCG levels until next appointment. He asked me to call if i get bad cramps or bleeding/ spotting or any other physical ailment. My boobs are really sore and full at night but tend to be better during the day, sometimes with no pain. They have obviously enlarged. I also have bulging veins on hands and easily visible veins under the skin. Even on my face ihave veins which was never ever the case. I had heavy fatigue two days ago as i went to bed i barely even wanted to turn in bed. my runs to the bathroom are totally back to normal. My temperature seems to have gone back to normal. Not high. Do you think i should see another doctor for another opinion

Ultimately, if you're not bleeding or cramping, that's good. If you can bear it at all, I'd say wait until your next appointment. Don't test, don't temp as the results can be ambiguous and unnecessarily upset you.

Try and find a way to calm yourself down, be it by swimming, meditation, yoga, knitting or some other hobby you have. It's not easy, but worth a try :hugs:

Ultimately, if you're not bleeding or cramping, that's good. If you can bear it at all, I'd say wait until your next appointment. Don't test, don't temp as the results can be ambiguous and unnecessarily upset you.

Try and find a way to calm yourself down, be it by swimming, meditation, yoga, knitting or some other hobby you have. It's not easy, but worth a try :hugs:

Thanks a lot for being so helpful.:hugs:

petitpas, I am soooo sorry for your losses!:cry: I just think it is so unjust that we have these blessings and in an instant, they are taken from us! :cry: I am glad to have made your acquaintence. I will be watching your progress and routing for you and your little one to be okay~ Sounds promising sweetie..So no scans yet than?? :hugs::shrug:

LEBUTO----:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thinking about you sweetie. I hope it all turns out for the good!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->