• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4/5 weeks no gestational sac. Now brown pinkish blood spotting at 6 wks

Ah I can imagine ur head must be wrecked I hope dis turns out right for u so da doctor is leaving u for a week?

Ah I can imagine ur head must be wrecked I hope dis turns out right for u so da doctor is leaving u for a week?

Yes he says should anything be worrying i call him he will give me priority audience. Otherwise have to sleep all through and wait out for that miracle..... I do believe in miracles..... There is one more left for me am sure.

Thanks alot for being supportive. I will try and sleep and wake up with my miracle...Hope you have been alright today

Don't worry about I'm grand but keep up bein positive its hard but u can do it and were all here for u!so u should have urself an early night!

Sweetie, I'm glad there is still hope. Try to take it as easy as possible. Stay in bed (when you get back from work today) and let your DH prepare you food, drink, dvds. Hang in there mini lubuto!

I'm due back at work tomorrow so if you don't hear from me, please know that I am thinking of you :hugs:

Hi :hi: To be honest what you are explaining is exactly what I felt when I was pregnant with my baby boy. We lost 2 babies - one in Dec 09 then in Jan 10 at 6 weeks (2 embryos implanted using IVF) and I didn't really feel pregnant all through my pregnancy except for the huge tum lol. I worried like crazy as well :nope: I used to want ms so I could feel pregnant :haha: Hope all goes well with your pregnancy :baby:

Also just wanted to say that you should def have had an internal scan. When I went for my scan at 6 weeks the sonographer told me that they would have to do an internal scan otherwise nothing would be seen :hugs:

Sweetie, I'm glad there is still hope. Try to take it as easy as possible. Stay in bed (when you get back from work today) and let your DH prepare you food, drink, dvds. Hang in there mini lubuto!

I'm due back at work tomorrow so if you don't hear from me, please know that I am thinking of you :hugs:

Sadly lost two beautiful angels today early morning. There was definitely something wrong with the scan because my babies are big/huge. HCGS levels were too high thats why tests three days ago showed negative only to show a very strong positive at doctor's yesterday. Grieving. Glory be to God. I wanted twins. He had given me twins. He is the giver of life.

Sadly lost two beautiful angels today early morning. There was definitely something wrong with the scan because my babies are big/huge. HCGS levels were too high thats why tests three days ago showed negative only to show a very strong positive at doctor's yesterday. Grieving. Glory be to God. I wanted twins. He had given me twins. He is the giver of life.

Ah lubuto I'm so sorry to hear dat!I wish I could give u a hug!

Oh lubuto, I am so so sorry to read your update. My heart goes out to you and your OH :hugs:
Your twins will never be forgotten, honey, and I have asked my angels to keep an eye out for them so they can play together.
Please make sure you look after yourself now and don't rush back into daily life and work.
Big big hugs on this sad sad day xxx

I am so sorry to read this.

Take care of yourself and I'm thinking of you x

OMG LUBUTO..I AM soooo verryy sad for your news..I hope you can find peace at some point. We are all here for you! xx :cry::hugs:

Lubuto so very sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and you dh. :hugs:

im was so sad reading this update i had been thinking of u.please stay strong make sure you are looked after and chin up which is easier said than done lovesssss xxxx

Danielsmum HE IS GORGEOUS..SIMPLY A BLESSING..CONGRATS :hugs:

Thank you so much :hugs: We have waited such a long time for him and went through a lot to get him so I know what a lot of ladies like yourself are going through and the worry. Although it's a very exciting time it's also a very nerve wracking time, so I am trying to offer my support to other ladies who are pregnant. Again so sorry to you lubuto :hugs:

Thanks Daniels mum! So happy for you and thanks again!

Daniel's mum Big congratulations to you.

Huge thanks to you all ladies. Its funny the day i tested first at home.....I later dreamt that night i was miscarrying twins.... I thought to myself and later told my mum about it....saying was that Nature;s way of telling me i would eb carrying twins.

Its devastating to know that i could lose my two angels after i have wanted twins so much. I could not believe my ears when the doctor confirmed this. DH is devastated, hasnt eaten nor gotten out of bed. I ma trying to be strong for us both. I ma sure, soon we will hold our bundle of joy.

Happy baby dust to u all......hope i will find you here before you hit week 37-40. :hugs:

Ah lubuto I am so very sorry for ur loss and I hope c back soon!

Lubuto, all I can say is take all the time you can with your OH to get through this. Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief so just do what feels right to you.
And yes, you are so right: you will have your babies one day soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"