4/5 weeks no gestational sac. Now brown pinkish blood spotting at 6 wks

Ha ha I got no ms either so were kind of similiar I don't monitor temp so have no idea but I have veins on my chest and my boobs have got bigger and I lost weight as well havnt much of a bump yet but not thinkin anything bad just gonna take each day as it comes but all ur symptoms sound great

Thats good. You are doing so great. I know i seem to worry much and micr manage my pregnancy.... I miscarried at 6 half weeks last year Aug so am worried when signs dont show.
Its difficult to forget about it but anxiety makes you want to feel something i almost pay attention to everything in my body. ive seven more weeks before i can make it to second tri and hopefully relax a bit more

Hey lubuto I'm off to work I usually stay logged in cause im on my phone so of I.dont reply straight away don't worry im not ignoring u ha ha!

Ha ha I got no ms either so were kind of similiar I don't monitor temp so have no idea but I have veins on my chest and my boobs have got bigger and I lost weight as well havnt much of a bump yet but not thinkin anything bad just gonna take each day as it comes but all ur symptoms sound great

Thats good. You are doing so great. I know i seem to worry much and micr manage my pregnancy.... I miscarried at 6 half weeks last year Aug so am worried when signs dont show.
Its difficult to forget about it but anxiety makes you want to feel something i almost pay attention to everything in my body. ive seven more weeks before i can make it to second tri and hopefully relax a bit more

I understand totally and I pray dat it all works out for u!!!

Just noticed what looked like dirty blood 9sorry tmi) while i was having a bath. It was not on the wipe when i was in the toilet. Mild backache and funny feeling i cant explain in my tummy. It does not cause discomfort but i feel it there. Want to get dressed and call up my doctor. am not bleeding. For some reason i feel that i should be worrying and yet i seem to be strong. Last night i dreamt that i wiped myself and saw what looked like blood.

Should i worry....

Sweetie, have you had any more since when wiping?
If you do, call your doc and tell him/her. Although bleeding in early pregnancy is not considered normal it is quite common.
I would see if the flow becomes stronger or it goes away.
Did you bd recently? Because that can cause irritation...

Sweetie, have you had any more since when wiping?
If you do, call your doc and tell him/her. Although bleeding in early pregnancy is not considered normal it is quite common.
I would see if the flow becomes stronger or it goes away.
Did you bd recently? Because that can cause irritation...

Hey hun. No since ovulation i have not bd. Just trying to be careful and see what happens till am sure everything is fine. no pain just some dull back pain and no blood yet.... just waiting out. thanks for being here

I agree wit pepitas wait to c if da flow gets heavy or spotting constantly!

:hugs:lubuto good morning I just read your update,,"dirty" blood can be old blood from implantation so that is the kind of blood (if any) that we want to see. I am hoping he best for you sweetie. I have no blood but lots of aches especially in my lower back last night. I think its norm to cramp up and ache as your uterus stretches! FXD for you sweetie!

:hugs:lubuto good morning I just read your update,,"dirty" blood can be old blood from implantation so that is the kind of blood (if any) that we want to see. I am hoping he best for you sweetie. I have no blood but lots of aches especially in my lower back last night. I think its norm to cramp up and ache as your uterus stretches! FXD for you sweetie!

Thanks ladies. Now bleeding bright red blood. No pain. will go see the doc soon. I had some pee sticks. just did two one concentrated wee and one diluted and they show a positive and a faint positive. This world of mine gets more confusing each day. Tested Negative two days ago.... I am prepping for the worst.

lubuto..ohh..I wish I can say something consoling..I pray that there is a miracle in there just giving you a hard time early on.. sweetie, be strong..Keep us posted.. you are in my every thought today!:hugs:

How much blood lubuto I bled at 10 weeks and passed a clot so hopefully it will be nothin I'm praying but get to ur docs to make sure fx for u!

How much blood lubuto I bled at 10 weeks and passed a clot so hopefully it will be nothin I'm praying but get to ur docs to make sure fx for u!

yeah waitng for DH to come collect me. its not a lot. more like how af starts. it varies more like pink or light red

praying for a miracle.......

I'm praying for u too maybe u should opt for an internal scan ASAP to put ur mind at ease!

I hope everything turns out positive for you. I wish we could all have straightforward, textbook pregnancies, would make life so much simpler... xx

Oh you poor thing :hugs: thinking of you and hoping you get seen very soon xxx

Thnaks alot ladies. Rang Doctor. He saw me quickly. Bleeding bright red blood. NO CLOT so far. Blood is not too much. He did new HCG test, which came out positive. Did some blood tests and said i seemed ok but could be suffering a threatened miscarriage. He could not do a scan because i am bleeding and that can cause furrther irritaion. Will see me on tuesday next or earlier should i develop worse bleeding or other related complication.

He has put me on drugs meant to help ease and stop the miscarriage if the miscarriage is the type where the fetus is still alive. He thinks there is 50/50 percent chance.Asked me to take 3 days bed rest, keep on drugs but i unfortunately had to go to work because i am alone in my department and it was too late to get cover. Will stay home next two days and see what happens. I've so much wind tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->