4 and 3 -- Graduating class of WTTer's

Congrats, Jess!! He is perfect!! And so pleased you had such a positive experience from what it sounds like. Yay!! :happydance:

And keep at it with the BF if it's what you want to do. It will get easier eventually and if it doesn't, get support from a BF counselor you feel your trust.

Woo woo! One down, one to go now! :happydance:

Hello ladies, sorry for this late update! We had a beautiful baby girl on November 3 - 2 days before her due date. Water broke, contractions began, and she was born 3 hours later - it was fast!! No meds, which I am thankful for, wouldn't change anything!

Things have been going well - we have just been enjoying every second with her :cloud9:

Yay puppy! So happy for you. Isn't it just the best thing ever? I could just stare at him all day.

Aww massive congratulations to both of you xx

lOoking forward to pictures?

Yes, Jess, it is so amazing! Oh yes, I forgot important details! Her name is Leah, and she was 7lbs 9oz, and born in 3 quick hours from beginning to end!

Congratulations Jess and puppymom so happy for you both!! I'll post mor tonight!! So glad everything is great 😘😘😘

Hi ladies, how brilliant this thread is still going! I've only read back a couple of pages as there's too much to catch up on! Massive congratulations Jess and Puppy on the births of Sam and Leah! It's lovely to read such great news :)
I have started looking at BnB the last couple of nights after finding out we were expecting again(!) Bit of a surprise but a very welcome one nonetheless. Time has flown by since the last time I checked in, we've moved house to a new town now and are trying to buy a new house. Hope life is treating you all well and your babies are letting you sleep (mine still doesn't get through the night without a couple of outbursts!)
Xx

Congratulations Emma! I can't believe Oliver is already a year old! Are you hoping for a girl this time?

I guess so, yes I'd like a girl as my boys are SO energetic and noisy, and my nieces are so chilled and calm! It would be nice to have both. But a boy would still be fine, we have everything a boy could want now! Time has flown, I bet these last couple of months have whizzed by for you! How is motherhood treating you? Xx

It's the best! Sam is such a good baby so that really helps. He seems to grow and mature everyday. He's twelve weeks and is already in 6 months! I have a feeling he will be tall like his daddy.

I had totally forgot about this awesome website.....how crazy it is how wrapped up and busy your life gets!! How is everyone?? How are the new mammas going? Well not new anymore!! I would love to hear updates on how everyone's bubbas are going!! Congrats Emma!! Have you found out what your having?

Kaylees 19 months, she is exactly like me, really quiet and soft natured, she's a great sleeper, we are living with my dad at the moment as we are building a house.....super exciting!! Never built before so looking forward to it. Not planning another baby anytime soon...everyone always asks though!! Hope to hear from you all :flower:

Hi Kerry! Wow 19 months, where did that time go?!! Building your own house sounds very exciting, it'll be awesome to have everything exactly how you want it.

Jess I just looked at your post that said Sam is 12 weeks but then saw your ticker that said 7 months!! Oh my gosh! Is he sitting well? He'll be on the move soon then things will be really crazy!!

I'm 27 weeks now and we have been told she's a girl!! Very exciting :) My pregnancy is being watched a lot more closely this time as at 20 weeks they said my placenta is very low, just touching the os, and is covering my c-section scars. Hopefully it will move up but they are scanning me again in 2 weeks to check for placenta previa and accreta. The midwife also just told me I have a low platelet count so have to have a blood test every 4 weeks to keep an eye on that :( The boys are doing great and H is really looking forward to having a sister!

Lovely to hear from you again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->