4 DPO(i think)...please help me figure this out lol

prettyd

Reaction score
hi ladies. well i think i may still be 4DPO but im not sure. on 4/18 around noon i started bleeding which was very different from my normal period which wasnt due until May 1st. it ended 4/20. my regular periods last for 4 days. I dont know if i should start over or not. We BD'd on 4/12 which i believe was 4-5 days before O according to some ovulation calendars. I never got a positive opk and i didnt test for it 4/17 which could have been when i O'd. i check my temp this morning after not check over the weekend because i was bleeding and it went up. is that an indicator? i have also had a jolts of pain in my right boob, cramping, scratchy throat, runny nose, shortness of breath(but i have asthma too so this could be why), or maybe im just coming down with a cold. Is there anyone who is 4PO? If so, what symptoms have u been feeling?

Are you not understanding that you need to continue taking several temps in order to figure things out. Maybe you had implantation bleeding...are you still using OPKs? what are they doing? Did you take a HPT? You should try to be a little more consistent if you want solid answers.

This is what I wrote to you last time you asked about this.
"Who knows? You have to chart for a while and see a pattern. Two days of temperatures aren't going to tell you much. Sign up with fertility friend and track it, and then you'll see what your temps are pre and post ovulation.When you notice the pattern of low temps and then a jump to high temps, that jump is ovulation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->