4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

AnnasMommy949

Reaction score
My first tww since an ectopic in December. I'm so nervous and need a tww buddy!!

:hi: annasmommy!

I think we're together on another thread but it's not active enough for my chatty taste :haha:.

I'm 5 DPO and this is my second cycle coming off my MMC in November. So I understand the nerves!

Hi Ya'll. I had a chemical on November and tried again December/Jan but got a negative so here I am again in the TWW!! So I kinda know how ya'll feel! I'm 5dpo and sooooo want to know! I can't stand the waiting time!

So yday I started noticing a little cramping and bbs are a bit sore. Although of course this means nothing! Last month I had extremely sore bbs and could have sworn I was pregnant. We'll see!!

Ya'll have any symptoms yet?

No symptoms for me. Creamy CM but I had that everyday in the tww last cycle and got a BFN. And yes! Waiting is the worst.

When do you plan on testing?

Well, I'm going to try to wait til 14 dpo!! I got a bit of CM these past few days. Are you bad at testing early?!

I'm also waiting until 14 DPO this time. And yes I am! Total POAS addict lol though I'm trying to reform myself this cycle.

I just keep telling myself "listen to the countdown ticker" :haha:

So we'll be testing on the same day if neither of us gives in! lol.

Haha. I guess we'll see who caves first!! I guess it's also going to depend on how I feel as well! :) GL to you and lots of baby dust to us!! :dust:

Yeah. STICKY baby dust! I want a take-home baby already!

Yay! I'm so glad you ladies replied! I had an ectopic in December after my first clomid cycle in oct/Nov I just had my first AF since the surgery. It was also my first AF without pills in nearly 2 years! I'm happy that I ovulated on my own without clomid this cycle too.

I've been pretty nauseous today and sore bbs too. I hope it is a good sign.

I'm such a freak with testing. Back in November I started testing at 9 dpo and all bfn until 15 dpo.

Hope I can hold off until the 14th! I'm already anxious!

How many DPO are you Annasmommy? Your symptoms sound good.

I've just been feeling overall achey :wacko:. I really really hope it's pregnancy related!

How are you ladies doing today?

Today is 5 dpo. I've been nauseous today as well but now I'm feeling cramps and it's worrying me.

Are you having any symptoms today other than achy??

Sore throat, but I think there's some virus going around. And lots of creamy CM but I had that last month and apparently, it didn't mean anything.

So I don't know. Nothing that makes me want to say YES, PREGNANT! Are you worried because of your ectopic? Did the cramp start before your BFP?

Oh I had that sore throat thing for about 5 days last week. It was my sinuses also :/ hope you feel better.

Yes with the ectopic I had cramping right after ovulation. I have pcos so I'm never sure if it's a cyst or not. I hate all the uncertainty.

Even if I get a bfp I'm still going to worry until I get an all clear from an ultrasound.

I remember when seeing a + was pure excitement and now it's not enough to assure me I will end up with a baby.

I hear you. I wasn't nearly as excited with my second BFP as I was with my first. And since that one ended in miscarriage too I fear a third BFP will just bring on dread. I don't want to lose another baby. I just want to be a mom already.

Hey guys! I'll wait with you. I'm 10dpo.. and so tempted to test. I've had bouts of dizziness since yesterday, very tired by mid afternoon, and I've had cramps like AF is about to show any second for 2 days. Not spotting or anything though. This will be the 4th month of hoping. Fingers crossed for all of us! I might test once tomorrow to see if I might be lucky. :)

Good luck samantha! Your symptoms sound just like my last pregnancy!

Annasmommy, I too have PCOS so I'm never sure if the cramping is a cyst or what!!

Today I have been feeling a bit dizzy and a bit of a headache. My sense of smell seems to have heightened a bit. Plus I have a weird taste in my mouth!

These are actually the same exact signs I had last November before I got my positive (before it turned out to be a chemical). So here's hoping it's not all in my head!

Confuzion, hope your throat feels better! I have read a few things about people getting a bit sick or feeling a bit sick before they find out they are pregnant!

Oh lsd, sounds great! Hopefully it's a sticky one this time!

I know I've heard that too. But my husband was sick a week or so ago. There's just something going around so I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet :haha:

Good luck Samantha! Hopefully it will happen this month for you:)

Lsd, I hate this pcos. My Dr told me that's what caused my ectopic. A cysts blocked the fertilized egg. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->