4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

I am 5dpo as well! I need some help not going crazy. I have been cramping, tired, and bloated. I am really hoping this month the bean sticks :) Have you guys found anything that helps keep your mind off of it???

Nope. Haha I am going crazy with waiting! I always try to hurry and pee first thing in the morning so that I don't test. I feel like if I pee then I won't have fmu to use and hold off longer lol

LOL! That's a good idea! I usually get up in the night to go though. So my fmu is never concentrated. I drink during the night too (always a water bottle on my nightstand--can't help it I wake up thirsty).

But I've just been saving up episodes of tv shows so I use a large block of time catching up :haha:

My daughter is 4 and she goes to a Catholic School (preschool) and she says to me today "mom, today we went to church and I asked my class to pray that Jesus gives you back the baby that he took"

My heart broke. I don't even know how to handle those things with her.

Aw. That sounds so difficult to hear from a little kid. Children's though processes truly amaze me. I really can't wait to have one of my own.

Ha Ha. Annasmommy, what a wonderful idea! I am going to have to do that myself!! I 've been trying to not use any HPT because I bought the FR ones and those aren't the cheap ones! :) So I just think money!

It's too bad we can't reuse HPT's huh? :haha:

Haha! That's the best thing I've heard all day! Reuse the tests! That would be such a great invention!

Seriously. Someone needs to make it happen lol.

I agree. I mean they have all these digital tests that I'm sure they could make one you can use at leas 2 or 3 times.

But they want us to keep spending outrageous amounts of money on tests :nope:

Unfair. I hate that tomorrow is only 6 dpo. I promised myself not to get my hopes up but I find that to be impossible.

Yeah, my hopes are way up this cycle. I'm in real danger of being totally crushed if I don't get a BFP! 7 DPO today. Whole week left to wait :wacko:

I think because I'm so hopeful, I won't test early. BFN is not what I want to see right now.

Confuzion, your chart does look good though! I bet you have a great chance!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as well! It's so easy to do. I said I wouldn't symptom spot as much this cycle and I don't think I have. Just been noticing a few things. Don't know if it's because of how bad I want the pregnancy or of it's really symptoms.

I did wake up really hungry today. lol Not much of a sign. I know. Just another, weird, thing.

How are you ladies doing today?! Any more symptoms?!

I've got a runny nose now :( definitely caught a bug boo! Hope it doesn't hurt baby if I am pregnant.

TMI - but totally drowning in CM ATM :haha:. Still no symptoms that pop out really. Just feeling positive.

I've been so tired. Slept until 11 this morning (along with my daughter) feeling kind of nauseous but could just be hormonal changes.

I totally relate to the not testing early thing. The last thing I want is to see a bfn. Back in November I started testing on 10 dpo and it was all bfn until 15 dpo.

Weirdest thing was that frer was so faint my husband thought I was crazy and with the same fmu it showed "pregnant 1-2" on the digital. I thought for sure frer would have shown more.

Today is 4 DPO for me too....and this 2WW is HORRIBLE! Why don't more people talk about this? LOL. I can't stand the wait on my own since hubby and I aren't telling people we're TTC at this point, and I am so thankful to have found this space!

So crossing my fingers, but have been soooooo moody the last few days (more so than usual PMS symptoms). And today at work went to grab lunch in the caf and thought I was going to fall over -- got dizzy and my vision went a little weird for a few seconds. Ate and got back to my office and now I have one of the WORST headaches in the world. I typically don't get them so hoping that this is a good sign, but at the same time want it to go away. LOL. Also as with some of the other posts, I have had a head cold for the last few days -- stuffy nose and sore throat......

Just nice that I have others to share with now :) Good luck to everyone else too!!!

:hi: taquito

Happy to help make the wait easier on you. Though to be honest, even talking about it doesn't make the time go by any faster :haha:

Your symptoms sound great though.

You too annasmomy. Fatigue is one of the best pregnancy symptoms there is.

Just knowing that there are others going through what I am is helpful enough for now!! :) I am thinking positive thoughts!! I just wish I already knew as I know everyone else does too!! AGH!!!!! lol.

I'm at 11dpo as of this morning. I'm going to test tonight. If nothing tonight.. Maybe Sunday when AF is expected. I'm only testing because I've had fairly strong AF cramps for 3 days now with no sign of anything, and she's not due for 3 more! Not usual at all. So I'll waste one to give it a shot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->