4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Just knowing that there are others going through what I am is helpful enough for now!! :) I am thinking positive thoughts!! I just wish I already knew as I know everyone else does too!! AGH!!!!! lol.

Lol very true. Wish I could fast forward to next thursday! I hope we all get our BFPs.

Good luck samantha! Don't forget to update us with a pic of tonight's test! :happydance:

I'm at 11dpo as of this morning. I'm going to test tonight. If nothing tonight.. Maybe Sunday when AF is expected. I'm only testing because I've had fairly strong AF cramps for 3 days now with no sign of anything, and she's not due for 3 more! Not usual at all. So I'll waste one to give it a shot. :)

Good Luck!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you tonight!!!:happydance:

Hi taquito! Welcome to the never ending tww! Haha

Good luck Samantha! Praying for your bfp tonight! As said in comments above.. will be awaiting pics!! :)

Good Luck Samanatha! Please post pic or update us!! :)

Hey ladies I have a quick question. How do you have the countdowns show after all your comments?

If you go to customize profile and then edit signature...you can add all the countdowns in there with the certain code.

Yes. What lsd said ^

edit signature and put in the code that you get from whatever website you get the ticker from. I got mine from countdowntopregnancy.com

Thank you! I've never been able to figure that out. Had to go to desktop view. Oooops. Lol

Lol yeah I get annoyed when my phone switches to mobile view. I find desktop view easier even on my phone :shrug:

As do I. My husband works nights and I start going crazy without venting to him about the anxiety.

Today is 4 DPO for me too....and this 2WW is HORRIBLE! Why don't more people talk about this? LOL. I can't stand the wait on my own since hubby and I aren't telling people we're TTC at this point, and I am so thankful to have found this space!

Yep... this is the hardest part of the cycle for sure. For me, I'm ok until around 7 or 8 dpo... then I desperately want to crack and test. I'm so happy that I get to regularly post here again, I'm so excited!! Had my positive OPK on the 5th

I've also experienced O pain on both sides this cycle... twins run in my mother's family. I feel twins would be very risky because the babies would probably come out huge (I'm 5'1 hubs is 6'5) but... here's to hoping :happydance:

KBC my husband is 6'2 and I'm 5'2 so I feel your fear! Lol my daughter is in the 9th percentile for her height at 4 years old.

Hey guys! You wanted an update, so here it is! BFP at 11dpo. 4 types of tests. Lol. The FRER is positive, just not so visable in the pic. Still hasn't sunk in yet.

Attachments

• 20140207_064324.jpg
    20140207_064324.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
Oh my gosh wow :shock:

I'm certain by the time they're grown my children are going to tower over me

And @Samantha, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'd also take a ton of tests once I become pg but I don't think hubs will let me :p

Sticky baby dust to you

Yay! Congrats Samantha! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!

So I went to bed with really bad heart burn. Now I've been having it again this morning followed by some pinching pain in my side I had the surgery on
I don't know if I should be worried or not. I don't want to freak out over nothing but I am trying a month sooner than my dr told me I could :×

Thank you all! Fingers crossed for all of you! It still hasn't sunk in for me because the only symptom I really feel/felt is being tired and some mild to moderate cramps. Other than that, nothing! So obviously symptoms don't mean much! Just keep hoping! :) It'll happen for everyone!

Thank you all! Fingers crossed for all of you! It still hasn't sunk in for me because the only symptom I really feel/felt is being tired and some mild to moderate cramps. Other than that, nothing! So obviously symptoms don't mean much! Just keep hoping! :) It'll happen for everyone!

CONGRATS!! That is sooo awesome! I am hoping for the same with all of us!!

:yipee: samantha, congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months! Let's hope the rest of us follow suit :happydance:

Annasmommy- I wouldn't worry. Hopefully it's a sticky new pregnancy in the right place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->