4 DPO no symptoms....

sbeegleLPN

Reaction score
I have an odd cycle, it's 35 days. I am getting so impatient, this will be baby #2! I'm 4 DPO and have absolutely no symptoms. With my first I was exhausted (which I am now, but working full time and having an almost three year old will do that lol) sore breasts to the max and literally went up a cup size! Sorry...Just ranting and impatient.:coffee:

My first pregnancy I got pregnant with twins, and my body was so sensitive I felt every little thing! I am wondering if we will feel the same sensitivity the second go round? I have had several friends tell me their second pregnancy was much milder. I guess we will have to find out! I did not have any symptoms this month until 9dpo. I have not gotten my period yet, but I also don't "feel" pregnant. It will be interesting to compare the second pregnancy to the first when it happens!

I didn't have any symptoms this time around. Last pregnancy sore boobs right after af. I had cramps a couple days before af this time but nothing noticable. Don't give up hope all pregnancies are different

I also didn't really have any symptoms this time around except for some cramping and wanting a nap. Good luck with this cycle! :flower:

Thanks gals! My first was a surprise so I guess I really shouldn't be too impatient yet. I also didn't "feel" pregnant until like 16 weeks when I started feeling the little flutter bubbles. We've been waiting almost a year for TTC so now I'm very impatient lol :brat:!!! Having odd crampy uterus pains today though...Good luck poncedek!!! :thumbup: :dust:

I'm 5 dpo today (same as you?) and have not had any out of the ordinary symptoms either. Looking back to my old FF chart from 2012, I didn't start getting early pregnancy symptoms until 9 dpo then got a faint bfp at 11 dpo. I'm actually looking forward to symptoms spotting lol. Let me know how things go for you!

Yep, 5 DPO today!! I know, I'm so looking forward to any even hint of a symptom! lol!

Haha I am in the boat of 8DPO and having FEWER symptoms than my previous cycles, and also FEWER symptoms than yesterday. My breasts were more sore yesterday than today, and I'm fairly confident my cycle (which is pretty regular) is far from over. So basically... I feel just super right now, but therefore thinking this cycle might not be it :) Every time someone talks about pregnancy symptoms there are always essays and essays of different symptoms before they got their BFP :(

Oh well, I'm okay with feeling happy and energetic for the time being. Prefer that to being hugely PMS and then getting AF regardless.

Yep, 5 DPO today!! I know, I'm so looking forward to any even hint of a symptom! lol!

7 dpo today and so far just crampy, nappy, and irritable the past few days. I also just feel...off. How about you? Any symptoms?

11 DPO today and :bfn: However having no pre :witch: symptoms so staying positive! But also no early pg symptoms either..... How bout the rest of you gals?

I got a very faint bfp at 8 dpo and got my hopes up. Only :bfn: ever since. I've had full feeling bbs, severe irritability, my skin is really hot but I'm either hot or freezing cold (kinda feverish), waves of nausea, bouts of fatigue, cervix high and closed.

Just the past three days I've had night sweats, gas that smells like something died, headaches, AF type cramps, and weird things popping up everywhere. Out of nowhere in a matter of 24 hours I got a boil, pimples all over my face, itchy, sore bug bites all over me (not pg related but I never get them), and canker sores. My body is falling apart!

I'm 11 dpo and I feel pregnant but with my DD I got a bfp at 11 dpo but have not a whisp of a line today.

I hope we get our :bfp: soon!

:dust:

I'm still getting :bfn: on CBD got a weird faint line two days ago, but a lot of people said it was a evap....I dont even know what to think lol! Waiting until tomorrow to use my last CBD...Hope we get our :bfp:

I'm still getting :bfn: on CBD got a weird faint line two days ago, but a lot of people said it was a evap....I dont even know what to think lol! Waiting until tomorrow to use my last CBD...Hope we get our :bfp:

I've been using digitals for the past three days so I'll stop obsessing staring at lines that aren't actually there. AF due today, another negative Target brand digital, temps dropping the past few days. Just waiting. I can feel the witch coming though...

I am 4dpo and having a ton of symptoms: fatigue, nausea, tender breasts, and cramping not similar to AF cramps. Been TTC since January and have not experienced anything like this in prior O's.

AF was supposed to show today, still nothing at 8 pm. Did FRER and walmart cheapie and both negative.... *sigh*

I'd give it a couple of days sbeegle. The last couple of months my witch has been 2-3 days late. Trickery!!

The :witch: got me on Saturday.:growlmad:

Here's to better success this cycle!

Good luck to all of you gals! Looks like a no go for me! Still no :witch: but every so often this happens to me where I will skip a month. I started a new job and with that comes lots of new stresses, my AF obviously is opposed to changes lol!

:witch: supposed to arrive tomorrow. Took FRER Saturday :bfn: Now experiencing heavy cramping. I have a feeling I'm out :nope::sad2:

I need some dust for next cycle!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"