4 Ladies Makin' Babies!

I got a better one!

She's front and centre in this one.. and obviously they did not enjoy their first taste of snow (although she loves it now).

Attachments

• get me down.jpg
    get me down.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
How cute! I hear we have snow up on our mountain right now, wish I could get up there! But would need a 4wd, which we don't have. I tried to talk OH into asking one of his coworkers if we can borrow her truck but he says she loves that thing and so doesn't think so.

man. that dog is ADORABLE. what the heck!? good choice Thayet. you have excellent taste (high-five).

Texas: the raccoon is adorable! way hotter than reality, for sure!

Regards Vegas, in case you hadn't noticed, I hate to know anything for sure or ahead of time if I can avoid it. I get really nervous if you tell me too much. I just get a time and a place with dance stuff. I know it's for a political event actually. And some friends of my friend invited a few of us to go up...

I have danced for Show-n-Tell at elementary schools, and big loud musical festivals in San Francisco... and, my favorite, Mexico City. I just love dance. What can I say. I cant wait to have my little Aztec toddler trotting around behind me in a feathered head-dress... <3

I have danced for Show-n-Tell at elementary schools, and big loud musical festivals in San Francisco... and, my favorite, Mexico City. I just love dance. What can I say. I cant wait to have my little Aztec toddler trotting around behind me in a feathered head-dress... <3

You have any pics you want to share with us?

-sorry, i stepped out for a walk. the day is fabulous! feels like 68 degrees... sunny, but a nice crisp breeze.

I'll have to look for pics at home. I hate pictures, so they are hard to come by as it is. And, since my man and I are dancing at the same time, its a little more complicated to get photos of me- that I like. I promise to come thru with something as soon as is possible.

I got a better one!

She's front and centre in this one.. and obviously they did not enjoy their first taste of snow (although she loves it now).

So, what's your dogs name!??

CANCEL THAT!!!

Molly! Duh.

So, what's your dogs name!??

CANCEL THAT!!!

Molly! Duh.

I love my stupid dog more than is probably healthy. She's a lot of work though. Good training for a kid. Too bad kid kennels don't exist.. :winkwink:

Ok guys. I started my journal. I think.

I need to write a bit more, bringing us up to date, and figure out how to make it cool and easy to access for everyone. However, as I am a certified Cyber Idiot, this may take more time than is reasonable. My apologies.

I need to write a bit more, bringing us up to date, and figure out how to make it cool and easy to access for everyone. However, as I am a certified Cyber Idiot, this may take more time than is reasonable. My apologies.

Lucky for me, I am a certified Cyber-journal stalker, so I will totally find it!:ninja:

Et tu, Brute? :nope:

Well.. I doubt I will start one. It would basically be repeating all the stuff I bother you guys with already. DH already rolls his eyes at the amount of time I spend typety-typing on this board. :comp:

Well.. I doubt I will start one. It would basically be repeating all the stuff I bother you guys with already. DH already rolls his eyes at the amount of time I spend typety-typing on this board. :comp:
In my defense: sometimes you guys are boring- and all that really means is that no one is around to talk to... and you're all cool and HAFE (have acronyms for everything), ugh, and take your temps and... PCOS this and EMCW that. I'm just :wacko:
And, I know I'm the idiot, so you guys def do not have to change it up, I just need idiot friends... yes! :happydance: Hahahaha.

(its friday. i am insane, after no real food for 48 hours.)

-i should probably erase this, before i get no followers on account of me calling everyone an idiot for talking to me :(

Lucky for me, I am a certified Cyber-journal stalker, so I will totally find it!:ninja:

btw Lil, you MUST be a ninja for Halloween! I totally think of this little ninja dude when I think of you!! :ninja:

btw Lil, you MUST be a ninja for Halloween! I totally think of this little ninja dude when I think of you!! :ninja:

Well I pray [-o&lt; I will be with bub :thumbup: So I don't know how stealth-like I will look with a 7-8mon bump lol But I will keep that in mind for costume ideas!

Come ooooon over to the dark side thayet!:devil:

There is SOME repeating but I DO like to jot stuff down in my journal as a reminder of what happened and the boring stuff I don't think you guys want to hear but others might!

Oh, speaking of Halloween Costumes, I've seen a couple different versions of women with preggo bumps and they've glued doll arms/legs to a tshirt, so it looks like the baby is breaking through the bump :thumbup: I hope I have a bump during Halloween so I can do that! lol

Lil... Let me take this time to tell you that I love your will to stay fresh and positive. I am so jealous. I do imagine you pregnant and bump-a-fide by October. CUTE!

My freakn pessimism makes me so anxious, and literally sick sometimes, I just wish I was more relaxed. Like when you're high, but with out the munchies, or the dry mouth. (Im from Cali, come on now. Although, I'm not TOO cool anymore. Its a handful of times a year for me at this point.)

I think your positive energy and nature call on good things to cross your path. Maybe being your friend will make me better :')

*this may be the most 'Sugared Brimmed' comment EVER from me... and unlikely to reoccur.

*this may be the most 'Sugared Brimmed' comment EVER from me... and unlikely to reoccur.

Awww well, let me take it all in now then ***deeeep breath*** lol :hugs: Thanks hun, I have my good days:blush: Most of the time I'm a pessimist too though. I just don't ALWAYS share it with your guys, because I DO want us all to stay hopeful. Example: Last night in bed with OH my question to him was "why don't my lady bits want to work?" :cry: And he said he doesn't know why so I said why don't you know and he said "because I don't have lady bits" lmao

:bunny: I'm going home now....
Hope to get things more 'settled' with el Journal later today, or early tomorrow. However, I do want to prioritize some BD time... after my alignment, there was to be no sexytime for 3 full days at the least. Mind you, I had AF visiting before that. SO, my man is about to walk-out on me :dohh: (bad planning)

I will post some pictures and better construct that journal in no time.

See y'all in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->