4 Ladies Makin' Babies!

Can I just say that it's super aggravating to have birth control ads on a ttc website? Is there any way to filter the ads, do you guys know?

I'm trying to find work clothes online with no success.. I wish I lived in America, just for the shopping. *sigh*

Nope, don't know how to filter the ads.

I'm off to a going away thing for OH's coworker...don't feel like it.

I'm off to a going away thing for OH's coworker...don't feel like it.

I dislike going to DH's work things. In fact, he is also at one right now, and I am at home, where I prefer to be.

It's amazing how antisocial I've become since starting to work from home. Without the daily chatter and gossip and interaction, you start turning into a bit of a recluse. But anyway, his coworkers are all younger than us, and kind of annoying, and drink a lot.. so yeah. Home it is.

Tomorrow is a girls' night get-together, which is always fun. A friend of ours moved to the outskirts of town kinda, so a bunch of our out-of-town friends are coming to spend the night and have drinks and bash our respective OHs. :thumbup:

Anyone else have fun weekend plans?

Can I just say that it's super aggravating to have birth control ads on a ttc website? Is there any way to filter the ads, do you guys know?

I'm trying to find work clothes online with no success.. I wish I lived in America, just for the shopping. *sigh*

If you use Chrome or Firefox, you can filter out ads using an extension called AdBlock Plus. It makes my life 15% better on a daily basis. You can set it to filter out just the ads you find annoying/offensive, or all ads.

My social life still hasn't recovered from my 1.5 yrs working from home. I never go out anymore! I don't have much going on this weekend.

Jones New York? ZARA? Topshop? ASOS? Whats your style... ?

This the last time I danced and my man didn't drum or dance too.... I'll keep looking for resents. I have a leather get up I like a little better.

*Stanford

Attachments

• gata resized.jpg
    gata resized.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow Snackimals! That's awesome! When did you start dancing? How often do you practice and perform?

That is one badass picture. Who makes all the feathery-things? they're gorgeous!

As for clothes.. we don't have Zara (at least where I live) or Topshop.. the last time I went into Zara in the US nothing fit and I got depressed. Too many crop tops and tight pants.. not work-appropriate. JNY is too mature for what I want.. Ann Taylor is okay but it fits weird sometimes. Macy's is probably my best bet but the 'international handling fee' makes it not worth it in the end.

I think DH went to work today to get out of cleaning the house.. ! :growlmad:

The entire house is clean, snacks are purchased, DH has been banished to the dog park with the dog (as punishment for missing cleaning, but also so I get some peace and quiet) and now it's time to relax. Looking forward to seeing the girls tonight, should be fun! Not sure how to make it look like I'm drinking, without actually drinking, though.

Last night I got nauseated eating an apple, and today my coffee made me feel kinda gross. Obviously early pregnancy symptoms. :winkwink:

BONUS SATURDAY PHOTO TIME: Me, DH and Molly, rockin' our Cincinnati Bengals fangear.

Attachments

• family photo.jpg
    family photo.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
Love your family!

How exciting, your night with the girls. At home. It is gunn be difficult to faux-drink though. You don't have the I'm gunna drive excuse... Maybe say ur on some new meds for allergies? So, you can't drink much. Something like that.

Good day ladies!
Went to the gym with my man, made some post work out breakfast, and about to shower and get my day going. I have some shopping to do, MASCARA PLEASE! And, my sisters friend gave us tickets to his bands show tonight. Not too shabby a Saturday.

How's Ms.Prego? Miss Hawaii?

Ah thayet! You're so cute! Throw Molly in there, and I just can't stand all the cuteness.

As far as drinking, I have just been saying I'm sleepy and starting with coffee or tea (no one has to know it's decaf!). My friends tend to not notice people who aren't drinking after they've had a few. You could also try making (I can't believe I'm going to use this word) mocktails. If someone wants to have what you're having, just add some sort of liquor to their drink. Or you could lie and say you're taking antibiotics for a UTI or something hard to prove... (Never ask me to brainstorm... I can't be stopped.) Good luck!

I see FF can't make up its mind about your chart. How frustrating!

Snackimals, your day sounds awesome. You inspire me to be more outgoing on the weekend. My day is going OK so far. The weather is gorgeous - 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, and it rained earlier in the week so everything is green and pretty. I just went for a long walk. Hopefully we'll head to the gym once OH wakes up. I have a pretty relaxed day planned - I cleaned last night, and OH works, so I may just do some cooking and reading.

In honor of Bonus Saturday Photo Time, here is a photo of a deer I saw on my walk.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.12 PM.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 6
Last night I got nauseated eating an apple, and today my coffee made me feel kinda gross. Obviously early pregnancy symptoms. :winkwink:

Obviously!! And great pic!

In honor of Bonus Saturday Photo Time, here is a photo of a deer I saw on my walk.

That is such a great pic! I love nature pics like that.

Sorry I've been MIA...gonna post a few pics myself! Friday night went to the going away thing for OH's corworker and got a good pic of the sunset...sorry thayet and Snack, but me and OH being the overweight couple, we trump you guys in the statistics and WE will probably be the last ones to conceive.

Next we have a spontaneous roadtrip around the island! Saw a wild boar (dead) on the back of someone's truck. They are probably going to make Kalua Pig, you have to slow cook that baby. Nice pic of the waterfall, we've been getting flash flood warnings because of all the rain on the other side of the island. And a little dessert! (I might have to break the pics up into two post.)

Hey Lilly! We missed you yesterday, but it looks like you had an amazing day. (Sidenote: I feel like I could eat an entire slow-roasted pig right now, but I won't test it.) You and OH are adorable!!!! Your kids are going to be gorgeous. :thumbup:

(Sidenote: I feel like I could eat an entire slow-roasted pig right now, but I won't test it.)

:haha: (yes, I read your journal and about you eating yourself out of house and home lol)

Thank you! It was a pretty fun day :thumbup: Even in the rain. It's snow up on the mountain and that's really where I wanted to go, but they close the roads the morning after a snow fall.

Ugh.. well okay so the 'mocktail' and coffee idea didn't go over so well.. I did end up drinking *ahem* a few drinks. Oh well. It was super fun and I don't regret it!

Anyway, we spent today being lazy and napping. Lilly, I am jealous of those donut-type things. I could demolish a few of those right now. I am baking chocolate chip cookies because I'm that desperate for something yummy. :cake:

:hi: good day señoritas.

First of, let us all acknowledge the fact that I am attempting to drink no coffee today. It's a huge step for me. So, please be patient, my idiocy is likely to be more apparent today.

@Lilly: love the pictures! You guys are adorable together. I agree, your babies will be stunning.

@Thayet: good call with baking. I convinced my sister to come over last night and watch the Oscars with me... but really, I just got her to make my favorite bread pudding. (I'm wicked at getting her to bake for me.) I love being 'bad', and nothing better than homemade 'bad' food. Although, those pics Lilly posted of jelly doughnut looking matter: AWESOME.

@Texas: Read up on your journal. Sounds very challenging to be so hungry (nervous goes here). Hows everything socially? You telling the fam soon? Details please.

As for me, well this is BD FEST 2013 Late Feb/Early March Edition. As you know, I am cutting back A LOT on coffee this week. I am focusing on water, and I got some cough syrup/Guaifenesin :thumbup: ...
Game change: This time I will not have 10 days sex marathon. I'm taking Ms. Texas baby-cocktail very seriously and focusing on four days before O, and 2 days post. Last cycle was just so tiring to be honest, I just debate the quality. We start tomorrow.

:happydance::flower::happydance::flower:

I thought about this over the weekend.

These are smilies I associate with each of you, or that remind be of you:

Lilly :ninja:

Txbiscuit :loopy:

Thayet :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members