4 Ladies Makin' Babies!

Sorry ladies... Very long day!! And I got BD in, and weightlifting at the gym, and stopping by the in-laws, after work (dinner somewhere in all this). I just wanna go to bed, and its not even 10 yet.

I will visit tomorrow, check in what Thayet is up to, investigate Lilly's packing-up, and I can only hope to hear anything from our Texas Biscuit maker... :(

I'm counting down Thayet, no matter what u say!

Slow Saturday. I'm feeling a little unsettled with my gut... I had a light breakfast, COFFEE, and nothing really helped- although it didn't make it worse.

+OPK today. Freakn finally! I'm kinda getn over this cycle really fast. It just didn't happen like I had anticipated, so... Consequently, the expectation is low.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you Snack. Thayet and Lilly, too. I felt "out" all last month and you had my back, so I am choosing to ignore your low expectations and root for you anyway!

+OPK today. Freakn finally! I'm kinda getn over this cycle really fast. It just didn't happen like I had anticipated, so... Consequently, the expectation is low.

What?! I don't think so! You guys have been having so much BD leading up to OV that I think it's prefect! Think you can get some more in at least today and tomorrow?

And I've totally been stalking thayet's chart! That wench hasn't updated her temp today!:growlmad:

AFM, I tried getting some sexytime in last night and we just ended up talking in bed for 3 hrs, then I was sleepy! And today, either he is napping or am! :dohh: I've been kinda subtle though:coolio:...trying to save my big moves:serenade: for next week lol Next week it's going to be more like :lolly::flasher::bunny:

Hey guys.. so this is going to sound weird, but I think I'm going to get off the ttc boards. Long story short, DH and I had a sort-of fight in the car on the way home from my parents', and based on what was said, I'm not sure having a kid right now is best for either of us. I know my temps will drop tomorrow, and I cheated and tested this morning - still bfn with no signs of anything else to come. And thank goodness, because right now, a kid is the LAST THING I want to deal with.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you ladies for all your support, and wish you all well on your ttc and pregnancy journeys. You are all amazing, and will be amazing parents to your future little ones.

I will try to check in later on, but for right now, and for my own sanity, I need to let this dream go for a while.

<3 thayet

:hug: I'm so sorry to see you go thayet! But I understand and have sooo much respect for people that can say it's not the right time for us. But I hope things are worked out soon and we'll see you again :hugs:

I'm really sorry to see you go thayet. I definitely respect your decision, but we will miss you. Just know you are always welcome back, no questions asked, if you decide to rejoin the TTC world. Good luck with everything, and I hope we'll hear from you again.

Ok. So. Wow. What the hell? Worse time ever that I've been gone...

I know. :(

So ladies. Do you want to stay in this chat in case thayet comes back at some point? Start a new chat and open it to others? Start a 3 Musketeers chat with a mean bouncer at the door? (thayet could always come back as our d'Artagnon.)

I think we should leave this thread as is and resume it if/when thayet comes back.

I think we should start a new thread but I can't make up my mind on if it should just be us 3 or open to others albeit we can get kinda quiet, it kind of annoys me when people pop in and out with random questions and then you never hear from them again. I like the fact that we know the 3 of us are looking for support from the beginning (ttc phase) to the end (babies).

EDIT: I would like to make the new thread. I'm getting the vibe that we need more people so I'll say something inviting to others but I'll point out that people in it for the long haul are preferred. We just need a catchy name then :shrug:

Agreed. New thread. A couple new ladies, committed to the team. Texas is our Senior Expert <3 (senior regards experience, of course). I thought about it also last night and thought that since we 3 have journals, keeping it just us 3 on a thread would ONLY be repetitive.

Lil, you can copy the intro from this thread :)
"Team 30's" TTC #1 ?? (The whole thing)

cool beans, I'll set it up tomorrow. im on my phone tonight, oh has rule of the comp right now...im playing nice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->