• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Well I finally called the Dr since I hadn't heard from anyone. They told me that I had basically two empty shells. I really don't know why or what this means. I have a consultation set up for Thursday at 2 so hopefully I can find out more. I never ever would have expected this. My FSH level was a 4 and my AMH was normal according to my OB/GYN. :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies on your retrievals. I will stay tuned to see what happens.

:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry. Please keep us posted, and we are all thinking of you. :hugs::hugs:

Well I finally called the Dr since I hadn't heard from anyone. They told me that I had basically two empty shells. I really don't know why or what this means. I have a consultation set up for Thursday at 2 so hopefully I can find out more. I never ever would have expected this. My FSH level was a 4 and my AMH was normal according to my OB/GYN. :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies on your retrievals. I will stay tuned to see what happens.

Im so sorry hun.. thinking of u .. let us know developments xxxx:hug:

Robin I'm so sorry to hear your IVF cycle didn't work. :hug:

Thanks Ladies. You are all great. I will let you know what I hear at my appointment tomorrow. I am thinking it would be best to have the surgery to remove the cyst on my ovary and then try to start IVF again.

Good luck to you all I will be here cheering you on.

Thanks Ladies. You are all great. I will let you know what I hear at my appointment tomorrow. I am thinking it would be best to have the surgery to remove the cyst on my ovary and then try to start IVF again.

Good luck to you all I will be here cheering you on.

Rbaker sorry to be nosy but what type of cyst do you have? I currently have an endometriosis cyst, its my 2nd one and i had 5 dermoid cysts. Overall ive had 6 cysts removed. Would love to discuss with you.

Im praying your appointment goes well tomorrow.

All I really know is it is a blood filled cyst. I think they called it a hemorragic cyst. It is a type of endometriosis. I have never had these my whole life now I have had 2 in the last 2 years. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

:hugs: rbaker and good luck at your appt tomorrow. :hugs:

Ladies, I had an appt yesterday and Dr said I have 10 good follies and a few smaller ones, but if they don't catch up we at least have 10. So that's good. I can't believe I am only 4 days away from egg collection! This cycle is going fast for me!

Good luck to all of you!

How are you doing, Tanya?

Ladies, I had an appt yesterday and Dr said I have 10 good follies and a few smaller ones, but if they don't catch up we at least have 10. So that's good. I can't believe I am only 4 days away from egg collection! This cycle is going fast for me!

Good luck to all of you!

Im well honey... looks like i have 10 eggies too

Feeling a bit achey and uncomfortable when i bend etc.. and u? and I have headaches..

So excited.. I have egg collection 1 day after u it seems...:hug:

Hi Girls - sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days...

Robin - I am so very sorry hun - I hope your appointment is positive and brings you some comfort and hope - we are all here for you - and please let us know how it goes when you can.:hugs:

Tany and mendy - cnat beleive how close to EC you two are now - and v proud of your 10 follies.:happydance:

Mrs G - hows things going for you hun - hope the time is speeding along.:hugs:

Akcher - hows you sweetie?:hugs:

I have a blood test tomorrow to check that all ok and whether I need to increase my gonal F dose - so far at 4 days into stimmign i just have headaches and still getting hot flushes that I had when down reggin - but otherwise healthwise i am ok. just not realy caring at all about the IVF at the mo though cos one of my cats went missing on monday and still hasnt come home. the ivf just doesnt seem that important anymore.:cry:

:hug:Bx x

Hi Girls - sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days...

Robin - I am so very sorry hun - I hope your appointment is positive and brings you some comfort and hope - we are all here for you - and please let us know how it goes when you can.:hugs:

Tany and mendy - cnat beleive how close to EC you two are now - and v proud of your 10 follies.:happydance:

Mrs G - hows things going for you hun - hope the time is speeding along.:hugs:

Akcher - hows you sweetie?:hugs:

I have a blood test tomorrow to check that all ok and whether I need to increase my gonal F dose - so far at 4 days into stimmign i just have headaches and still getting hot flushes that I had when down reggin - but otherwise healthwise i am ok. just not realy caring at all about the IVF at the mo though cos one of my cats went missing on monday and still hasnt come home. the ivf just doesnt seem that important anymore.:cry:

:hug:Bx x

Oh honey.. I am so sorry about your kitty... hope she comes home soon or you find her

thinking of u

xxx:hug:

Good luck to all of you!

Im well honey... looks like i have 10 eggies too

Feeling a bit achey and uncomfortable when i bend etc.. and u? and I have headaches..

So excited.. I have egg collection 1 day after u it seems...:hug:

Fortunately I don't feel uncomfortable or achey, maybe just a little full, but not enough to make me feel uncomfortable. I am still working out and doing my crunches and stuff. I do feel a little bit of an achey feeling on my left ovary from time to time, but that's about it. I noticed last time that the bloat came after egg retrieval, and that was very uncomfortable! Not looking forward to that! LOL!

Getting exciting now...!!! :)

So sorry to hear about your cat bec. I'm a cat freak and I used to go crazy when mine went missing, walking the street in my pjs!! Hope he shows up soon.:hug:

Hope everyone else is ok.

Loving the 10 follies girls!!

rbaker, hope all went ok today.

:hugs:

PS, check me out, my ticker is in the teens!!!!! :happydance:

Beckic - I'm a crazy cat lady and I would go nuts if my furbaby went missing. :( I hope you find kitty soon. Poor kitty, she must be so scared.

Tanya and Mendy - So close now, got everything crossed for ya~!

Robin - Hope you are feeling better and you had a promising FS appointment

Mrs G - Almost there hon!

I'm going to enjoy the long holiday weekend and get plenty of relaxation. Counting down to Monday when I get to see the little bean and hear the heartbeat! :)

I am finally back from my follow up consultation. Not at all what I expected. My Dr. said he thinks the only hope we have to conceive is to move on to Donor Eggs. I just wasn't expecting that at all. I do know a few people that have gone through this and their Dr.'s changed their protocol and increased meds and different things before suggesting they move on. I am pretty much heartbroken and don't really know where to go from here.

Thanks so much for the support you ladies have given me throughout this experience. I will be here crossing everything that you all get your BFP's.

I am finally back from my follow up consultation. Not at all what I expected. My Dr. said he thinks the only hope we have to conceive is to move on to Donor Eggs. I just wasn't expecting that at all. I do know a few people that have gone through this and their Dr.'s changed their protocol and increased meds and different things before suggesting they move on. I am pretty much heartbroken and don't really know where to go from here.

Thanks so much for the support you ladies have given me throughout this experience. I will be here crossing everything that you all get your BFP's.

Oh honey.. I am so sorry hun...maybe ask if you can try a short protocol and change meds? Did u ask Dr? Would u consider donor eggs?

Good luck honey.... we are all here for u and thinking of u

xxxxx:hug:

I'm so sorry rbaker!!! I don't even know what to say!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I can't imagine why the Dr wouldn't want to try a different protocol first? :hugs::hugs::hugs: I know it must all be too much to take in right now, but we are all here to support you when you need it! Please take care of yourself.

Hun, i don't know what to say, but we're all here for you :hug:.

I agree with the others and think that you def need to push for a different protocol, maybe a 2nd opinion? I don't really know much about it as our problem is male factor but just cos these eggs were only shells, surely that doesn't mean they all will be??

:hugs:

Thanks for all of your support ladies. I did ask about a different protocol but he didn't seem to think it would do any good at all. He really just pushed for us to do DE. I am considering it but am also considering getting a second opinion. I was shocked that he didn't even want to consider a different protocol and just kinda blew me off when I asked about it. My OH thinks he makes more money off the DE program than just the regular IVF especially since our insurance is covering the IVF.

He told me I was almost guaranteed a pregnancy using Donor Eggs. I think it might be all about his success rates and stats. That is why he pushes them. He said my uterus and everything else was perfect it was just my eggs. So it is a lot to take in all in one week so we are going to take this time to decide what we want to do and if we want to go for a second opinion.

The only thing that has me turning to the Donor Eggs is the fact that I could change protocols and come up with the same results. That would be terrible and just delay the cycle with DE. I was told I would have at least 5 DE and if the first time didn't work I could still do a FET with the remainder of the eggs. My OH has really left it all up to me. He said he wouldn't feel any differently about the baby either way. He is a real sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->