4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hi girls, good and bad news.

My hyperstimulation has gotten pretty worse, I rang my nurse who ordered me a blood test today

Now good news is - I'm pregnant!!!!!

Bad news is, i'm not well and they are admitting me into hospital for a few days. She said I need some IV fluids and rest.....

Hopefully I will begin to feel better soon.

My hyperstimulation has gotten pretty worse, I rang my nurse who ordered me a blood test today

Bad news is, i'm not well and they are admitting me into hospital for a few days. She said I need some IV fluids and rest.....

Huge congrats NeyNey for the good news :happydance: and so sorry to hear you're unwell and having to go to hospital for a few days - I hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations NeyNey :yipee: on the the :bfp:. Sorry to hear about not being well and having to go to hospital. Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Congrats honey!! I had hyperstimulation too and was caused cause i was pregnant!! Congrats but please take care and go to hospital.. hyperstimulation is not nice and you need to be monitored...drinks lots of fluids and get lots of rest

take care honey

xxx:hugs:

congrats Ney NEy xxx brilliant news,
sorry to hear you have hyperstimulation, the hospital is the best place for you. you will be best minded there and total rest and loads of fluids.
x

Yay congrats neyney! Now rest up!!!!! And get better!

Maz where are you? Any updates?

NeyNey that is so fantastic, your pregnant:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry your feeling well babe, get plenty of rest and drink tons of fluids:hugs::hugs:

Any news yet Maz??????????? FX for you honey:hugs:

Congrats Neyney, sorry you are not well but you will be in the right place xxx

Congrats NeyNey - hope the OHSS doesn't knock you around too much. Take care hun.

Hi All,

Firstly, congratulations Nay Nay!!! Hope the hyperstimulation resolves very soon so you can enjoy your good news.

I would love to join you IVF/IUI/ICSI girls on this thread. I am currently down regging for my first cycle of IVF which I am having at Oxford. I have my blood test on 22nd Dec and am due to start Gonal F on Christmas eve!!

We have been ttc for over 2 years now, and were initially told we had unexplained fertility. That was until we went for our first scan for IUI and I was diagnosed with 2 endomertiomas on my right ovary. I never had a lap, just an HSG, so this was not diagnosed before my referral to the JR, which I was pretty frustrated about. When it was diagnosed we were given the option of either having the endo removed and then hopefully conceiving naturally, or going ahead with IVF. I am 37 in Jan and DH will be 39. Neither of us could really face the 'go away and try to get pregnant naturally' approach so we are going for the IVF. If it fails then we may consider Lap and removal at that stage.

I have been having accupuncture since June and DH takes multivit with Zinc every day. All my blood tests were ok and DH SA was borderline so we have been told we may need ICSI. Can they do ICSI if the eggs fail to fertilise with this round or would we have to undergo a fresh cycle for the ICSI. On a form from the FC it says 'suitable for IVF with ICSI backup'.

When I am more awake (its 5am and I can't sleep!!), I will be adding the lovely sparkly 4 leaf clover thingy, and look forward to sharing experiences with all you lovely girlies on this thread :flower:

Hi All,

Firstly, congratulations Nay Nay!!! Hope the hyperstimulation resolves very soon so you can enjoy your good news.

I would love to join you IVF/IUI/ICSI girls on this thread. I am currently down regging for my first cycle of IVF which I am having at Oxford. I have my blood test on 22nd Dec and am due to start Gonal F on Christmas eve!!

We have been ttc for over 2 years now, and were initially told we had unexplained fertility. That was until we went for our first scan for IUI and I was diagnosed with 2 endomertiomas on my right ovary. I never had a lap, just an HSG, so this was not diagnosed before my referral to the JR, which I was pretty frustrated about. When it was diagnosed we were given the option of either having the endo removed and then hopefully conceiving naturally, or going ahead with IVF. I am 37 in Jan and DH will be 39. Neither of us could really face the 'go away and try to get pregnant naturally' approach so we are going for the IVF. If it fails then we may consider Lap and removal at that stage.

I have been having accupuncture since June and DH takes multivit with Zinc every day. All my blood tests were ok and DH SA was borderline so we have been told we may need ICSI. Can they do ICSI if the eggs fail to fertilise with this round or would we have to undergo a fresh cycle for the ICSI. On a form from the FC it says 'suitable for IVF with ICSI backup'.

When I am more awake (its 5am and I can't sleep!!), I will be adding the lovely sparkly 4 leaf clover thingy, and look forward to sharing experiences with all you lovely girlies on this thread :flower:

Good luck Caline and welcome!! :hugs:

Caline they ICSI backup means if they come in the next morning and lots didn't fertilize they do "save as many as possible with ICSI" So if you have a bad fert report they can still get some fertilized in time if the act swift. Hopefully it won't come to that!

How are you feeling neyney? I know you're in hospital so this is for when you get out.

Thanks Lilly and Kelly.
I had hoped that was what was meant by ICSI backup but had thought somewhere along the line I was told that couldn't be done, but I don;t think it was by the clinic. Thats more promising then! Yay!

Wow congratulations Ney Ney! I hope you will feel good again soon. xxxxxxxx

Thanks Lilly and Kelly.
I had hoped that was what was meant by ICSI backup but had thought somewhere along the line I was told that couldn't be done, but I don;t think it was by the clinic. Thats more promising then! Yay!

This is exactly what happened to us, not cause we had MF issue on the day, but we only got 1 embryo and they wanted the best chance for us and they did ICSI.

Hi Girls

I think its time to join you girls in the thread. First of all NeyNey congratulations hun and hope your feeling better.

Well im sure most of you know me but this will be my second IVF and I should be stimming just before NYE. It all depends if i get a period or not before i see my consultant. I will be skipping the whole down regulating. So i my dates should be really close to you Caline. Im going to be on 450iui gonal f this time.

Ive just had a lap and ive had a dermoid cyst removed, an endo cyst removed and severe endo lazered off, plus a dermoid removed and also i had my tubes checked. Well I got the works.

Im just praying this time i get more than 1 embryo and go on to have a baby and not just a BFP.

Dilek

Dilek why are you slipping stimming I didn't know you could do that?

Dilek why are you slipping stimming I didn't know you could do that?

Well im not really skipping it, ive been downregging for 5 months now. I have endo and i had monthly injections to stop my period to control endo. It is the same as downregging for IVF. As long as i dont get a period till 30 Dec im free to start stimming. Please girls pray that i dont get a period.

You can also skip down regging if you go down the short protocol.

Congrats Kelly on your pregnancy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->