4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Just checking in to see how our two lovely PUPO women NeyNey and Maz are doing?
Thinking of you both during this dreaded 2ww.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you hun - going a bit mental I think, gosh this wait is harder than I though!! -had a bit of a melt down to DH last night, just scared I think....Work is busy so that is a good distraction...

:hugs:

Hang in there chick not ot much longer to go!

:yipee:

Ok, i'm not letting myself get excited, but being the true POAS freak that I am I decided to pee on one before bed for "fun" (like any part of this is fun!)....And the line was slightly darker than this mornings FMU! It's restored a "little" faith....i'm still cautious and eager to see what tomorrow brings....But at least it's something....The lines are still super faint though!

Hi ladies

I hope no one minds this post but I just wanted to stop by, wish you all luck and say that if this can happen for me, it can happen for you too. We've got to 12 weeks and I NEVER thought we'd ever get that :bfp: let alone this far!!

Sending you lots and lots of :dust: and hoping the clover thread brings you all luck.

Kath xxx

Mrs G your news should be shouted from the roof tops, it's gives the rest of us women hope x

Mrs G that is so wonderful honey :happydance::happydance::happydance:

NeyNey did you get a neg on a stick yet to make sure trigger shot is out of your system. It should be, it usually takes 10days for it to be completely out.
Honey I had a melt down moment or two or three during my 2ww, it's perfectly normal honey:hugs:
I hope this is your BFP honey, wouldn't it be wonderful to have us 3 Aussies gals pregnant for Christmas:happydance::hugs:

Maz, how are you doing honey?, I know the 2ww is horrible, just letting you know I am thinking of you babe.

Thanks Bek - yes, yesterday's was pretty much a negative, the line was so faint you can't see barely anything...This morning again it was darker like last night...Still very faint - but better than yesterday so that's promising!

Thanks Bek - yes, yesterday's was pretty much a negative, the line was so faint you can't see barely anything...This morning again it was darker like last night...Still very faint - but better than yesterday so that's promising!

That is very promising. Try doing it the same time each day, so every morning with FMU will give you a good indication. because if you do one in the morning and then it is hot so you drink heaps of fluid and then do another at night the line can be fainter and you will drive yourself nuts.

FX honey, 5 more sleeps until your blood test (and my scan):happydance::happydance:

Are you testing again in the am neyney? You should post pics of them all so we can see the difference.

I'm posting pics in my journal hun.....but here you go

8DPO (AM)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/8DPO.jpg

Today - 11DPO (PM)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/11DPOPM2.jpg

OOO I see the difference I will check out your journal. Did you POAS again today?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Ney ney - there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE !! i think you are pregnant. OMG !! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->