4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

We have two lovely embies on board ... 1 x 8-cell grade A, and 1 x 8-cell grade B. Our other emby is an 8-cell grade B and it's been frozen ... I am absolutely delighted.

I'm feeling a little tender as I had to have something extra done to straighten out my cervix - apparently the natural shape of the cervix is like a shallow C shape, and the catheter used in ET is bendy. Sometimes it bends through the cervix, and sometimes it doesn't - today it didn't. Not to worry though as I'm sure the mild discomfort from ET will be nothing compared to the pain of delivery in 8+ months time!!

For the most part I feel quite relaxed and positive, and if positivity guaranteed success then I'm expecting twins, but unfortunately I'm a bit of a pro where IVF is concerned, and I realise that positive thinking doesn't really have any bearing on the final outcome ... I just have to hope that someone is watching over me and going to give us a break this time.

Now begins the dreaded TWW ... a TWW like no other ... I definitely will not hold out until 11th December to POAS so no doubt, I will start in approx 1 week's time - too damn impatient is my trouble.

Right I'm off to read some more journals, and update my signature.

xx

Yeah !!!!!! good luck Maz - excellent news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations NeyNey and Maz for being PUPO :yipee:. Wishing you both all the sticky dust in the world :dust:. Will be waiting to hear your bfps real soon. Just try and relax and keep up the PMA!

So how are our two PUPO women Maz and NeyNey today?

Ladies I am sending plenty of sticky baby dust your way :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks Bek & lioness, I can use all you can spare!!

Btw - what does PMA stand for? lol

I'm doing well, I had my 1000units of Pregnyl this morning, so thats it now until our BT on the 9th. I've been peeing like crazy, but I'm assuming it's cause of the Prengyl. Yesterday I saw our little Embie on the screen, it was just starting to hatch (you could see the little break away at the bottom) so the Dr said it should start to implant straight away...So he said don't be alarmed if I get early preg. symptoms :wohoo:

**TMI**
I've noticed my nipples are bigger today lol, and super sensitive (well my whole breasts are sore really) but the nipple thing was strange, even DH commented on it :rofl:

How are you doing Maz???

Thats great new neyney!!!! What a completely wonderful and beautiful thing to see you are so lucky. My very first symptom was sore breasts like more sore then with AF and more so on the outer areas.

PMA stand for positive mental attitude

:hugs: Thanks Bek & lioness, I can use all you can spare!!

Btw - what does PMA stand for? lol

I'm doing well, I had my 1000units of Pregnyl this morning, so thats it now until our BT on the 9th. I've been peeing like crazy, but I'm assuming it's cause of the Prengyl. Yesterday I saw our little Embie on the screen, it was just starting to hatch (you could see the little break away at the bottom) so the Dr said it should start to implant straight away...So he said don't be alarmed if I get early preg. symptoms :wohoo:

**TMI**
I've noticed my nipples are bigger today lol, and super sensitive (well my whole breasts are sore really) but the nipple thing was strange, even DH commented on it :rofl:

How are you doing Maz???

I found I had pregnancy symptoms straight away, but I believe it is from the trigger shot since it is such a high dose, then I found my sypmtoms eased for a couple of days and then came back with force LOL.

FX for you honey, I hope you get your BFP:hugs:.. Your blood test is the same day as my scan.

I'm doing okay. One minute I'm positive this is it and it's going to work, and the next I think I'm kidding myself. I just know that this fortnight is going to drag. My tummy is a bit bloated and tender - probably from the EC - and my tummy aches - probably from where my bladder was nicked a little during EC - but otherwise I'm okay.

Me and DH had an early night last night. Went to bed at 9pm and I fell asleep almost straight away. It's definitely because the adrenaline has disappeared. I have to go back to work tomorrow, and really don't want to. I'm too tired and the only clothes I find comfortable at the moment are my trackie bottoms and a fleece. Not sure that'll look too good in work.

Hope you are feeling better soon maz and that it all works out perfectly.

hey ladies where did you all go for your treatment i am still tryin to pick a clinic so all advice is welcome good luck to all of you xx

I'm doing okay. One minute I'm positive this is it and it's going to work, and the next I think I'm kidding myself. I just know that this fortnight is going to drag. My tummy is a bit bloated and tender - probably from the EC - and my tummy aches - probably from where my bladder was nicked a little during EC - but otherwise I'm okay.

Me and DH had an early night last night. Went to bed at 9pm and I fell asleep almost straight away. It's definitely because the adrenaline has disappeared. I have to go back to work tomorrow, and really don't want to. I'm too tired and the only clothes I find comfortable at the moment are my trackie bottoms and a fleece. Not sure that'll look too good in work.

thank god for leggins and knee high boots thats alll i have been wearing to work since my lap cuz my tummy is so swollen x oh and a lonf top as well - don't want to shock the natives lol

Maz and NeyNey...I found symptom spotting to be not much point due to all the drugs as they can mimic pregnancy. Just hang in there and try and forget about it, otherwise you will drive yourselves crazy :hugs:.

I'm sorry to hear your still bloated Maz, I hope you feel better soon. FX you both you and NeyNey get your bfp, how exciting!!!

Lol....there's no forgetting about it :hugs:

I POAS this morning, I'm not taking the results seriously - I was just curious. There's a second line, it's very faint - so I assume it might be the last of the Pregnyl leaving my system.

If i did a 5 day transfer, and the embie was at hatching stage - then implantation should be any day now right? So perhaps I might get some good results on a stick in the next couple of days...We shall see.

How is everyone going today?!!

Neyney how many days are you in the 2ww? like 7 or 8???

no I dont think so hun...Transfer was only 4 days ago.....so does that mean I'm only 4 days into TWW?

Lol....there's no forgetting about it :hugs:

I POAS this morning, I'm not taking the results seriously - I was just curious. There's a second line, it's very faint - so I assume it might be the last of the Pregnyl leaving my system.

If i did a 5 day transfer, and the embie was at hatching stage - then implantation should be any day now right? So perhaps I might get some good results on a stick in the next couple of days...We shall see.

How is everyone going today?!!

Hun I POAS at around 8days after trigger shot and I then POAS everyday until it came up NEG and I had two days of clear NEG tests.

So once you get a Neg then wait 2-3days and then POAS again if you like and hopefully you will get your BFP...
The 2ww is torture isn't it??? sending you hugs honey :hugs:

Well no neyney technically wouldn't you go by your Ov date which would be collection? So you had what a 5 day transfer so wouldn't you be 9 days in? Thats how I understood it, can someone clarify this for us?

lol I dunno Kel, I'm so darn confused when it comes to working out DPO and all that with IVF!! Lol, I just figured I'll keep POAS and keeping my fingers crossed the second line gets darker!!!

:hugs:

Hey NeyNey, just keep POAS till the line either goes or gets darker. I poas at about 11dpo/EC and got a bfn, then poas at about 13dpo/EC and got a faint line which then got darker every day. From my experience and from what I understand it takes about 9 or 10 days for the trigger to leave your system. But hang in there, if it does get lighter thats not bad....its good to know that when you do get a bfp after that, you will definately know its a true pos!!! BUT...if it gets darker thats great as its a good sign that it could be a true pos. Just hang in there. My blood test was 2 weeks after the 5 days transfer, and tested positive one week before bloods.

This is my experience, I hope this helps :hugs:. Goodluck xo

Congrats Bek and Kelly!!! Great news!! Wishing u both happy and healthy pregnancies! Congrats Maz and NeyNey for being PUPO... fingers and toes crossed for your BFP!!¨

here is an update - please let me know of any changes / additions - thanks xxxx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: :pink::blue:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink:
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: tbc
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan and all ok!

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - flow::angel:

Jane1972 - :yipee::baby:

Mrs G - :yipee::baby: 8 week scan -all well - healthy HB

Wrightwhales - :flow::angel:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Mrs F - :flow::angel:

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

NeyNey - PUPO [-o<