4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thank you ladies.. you give me sooo much support! I will hang in there!!! Good luck muncho for EC tomorrow!!Thanks Brooklyn1 and Muncho for your reply.

Hey lovely ladies :flower:

I think I can officially join in here (if you don't mind). We went to the clinic tonight for our introduction, injection training and tour of the unit....we go on Wednesday to sort out our timetable and the like :wacko:

I have grade 4 endo and was operated back in November to release an ovary from my bowel along with blasting endo while they were there. The next day, I got an injection (sorry, I was too out of it to know what it was exactly) to down-regulate me for 12 weeks...so that no lining develops at all. So since then, I've been suffering with sweats/extreme tiredness/unable to sleep/ massive mood swings. It has been fantastic not having the endo pains which were crippling me.

So my predicament is this: We go on holiday next week for 10 days (by which time, the down-regulation injection will start to wear off). On Wednesday, I am fully expecting to get our stash of drugs and needles :wacko: - but thinking I'll have to take Bruserlin to keep me down while I'm away....then, I'm at their mercy when it comes to timing...afterall, my last period was in November!

I can't believe we are at this stage now - it still feels unreal!....it's been 10 years in the waiting for me :happydance:

Anyway, sorry for rambling....I hope you'll let me play :shy::howdy:

Hev x

Hev, I just had my injection training today too! It certainly is unreal that this is happening, but I am so excited! Keep me posted on your schedule...........I got mine today and I start down regging on Saturday and most likely start stimming on the 27th. So glad to hear that you are doing better after your procedure and that you are now on this exciting journey with us!

I'm feeling a bit sad today as I should have been having my 6 week scan :cry: I am currently :sex: like mad as clinic said I was extra fertile this month due to mc. We are definately going to book FET on Febuary bleed, and just hope that my massive ovarys have gone back to their normal size!

Any how, I wish everyone good luck for their cycles, and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all :flower:

hiya ladies good luck x
caline hope you get your bfp this month.
i've got ewcm but it's only 2 weeks since d &c so we've told to wait, it's soo tough as i know i'm extra fertile but i suppose my body has been through a laparoscopy and a d & c in the last 3 weeks so for once i'm going to listen to the doctors. soo tough.
doctor called us back in today so we have appointment at 4pm, i'm worried because wasn't due back till 1st march so i'm thinking something must have shown up from histology.
so hopefully AF will show for me soon and we will still be on target for our IVF in march.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh

well girls i havnt been on here for a while.

caline im so sorry for what you have been going through hun.

miss monty i have my fingers crossed for you.

an update on me i was due to test on saturday but i had a feeling it hadnt worked and couldnt face putting myself through the sight of seeing a bfn, turned out i was right af got me saturday afternoon, have to ring hospital next tuesday when they will have decided when i will start next round.

Hi Rosie :hi: I'm really sorry it did not work out for you this time :hugs: I hope you are ok and I wish you all the best for your next round :flower:

Big hugs Caline :hugs: it must be awful for you today - I hope your ok x

Brooklyn - congrats on being PUPO!! I'm finding this TWW a total nightmare. I went back to work yesturday and time has gone mush quicker over the past couple of days, but I keep trying to analyse every little twinge and feeling. I feel a little lost at the moment - it feel like the previous 6 weeks never happened - like it was all a dream!

Welcome Hev - wishing you lots of luck :flower:

Well I've got another 5 sleeps until testing on 14th Feb. A whole 16 days after ET!! I'm trying to get my head around what stage I am at if this had been a natural cycle, I guess EC was like ovulation and I would usually get AF 14 days after so does that mean on 14th Feb I will 18 days past ovulation so if AF is going to arrive do you think it will before the 14th? I know I should not think like that just trying to mentally prepare myself :shrug:

Good luck Miss Monty!

Rosie, sorry to hear that it didn't work this time round. Hope you're feeling ok and won't have to wait long til next round.

Well, I had my first Buserelin injection last night. So here starts our ICSI journey...

caline hope you are feeling ok today, it must ahve been ahrd yesterday :(
peartree, welcome on bard the rollercoaster. Hope you have an easy ride

MissMonty, EC counts as ovulation day but then I think your cycle can vary in length due to injections, pessaries etc. Will you be tempted to test before? I couldn't help myself and got bfp 4 days before official test date. I know exactly what you mean about feeling a bit lost, and like its a dream. I felt, and still fell exactly the same. Its all so intense while you are going through it, then all of a sudden, after transfer, you are on your own with the test date looming.

I think it is good to keep busy, but don't work too hard. I have everything crossed for you for Saturday.

Rosie, sorry to hear about your unsucessful cycle. How long will you have to wait before starting again?

Welcome to the thread, Peartree, and good luck for your cycle.

Can anyone give me a clue as to when I might ovulate following a mc? I took 1st day of bleeding as day 1, but my accupuncturist pointed out today that thats not necessarily the case. I am 16 days post first day of bleed, but had lots of cervical mucous (sorry, can't remember correct abbreviation), today and so am wondering if I am ovulating now. All very confusing!

Hi ladies!well had scan today and its not brilliant but definately better than wat i was expecting! Scan on mond showed no developing folicles,today showed 3on right and 2 on left with sizes 10, 11 and 6!any idea on wat the sizes actually mean?is that good or terible? Im on day 8 of stimulation!What do you ladies feel??next scan friday am

Hi breeze, i think they need to be between 16-24m to contain a mature egg. the follicles grow at around 1-2mm a day
You have afew days yet, so you should be ok, depending on how long you have left to stim. As thye are growing at the same rate they may let you stim for a few extra days..

Thanks muncho for your reply!! I really hope that they grow!!! Read about your journey thus far on the other ivf in jan / feb thread!!! Good luck for ET!! Hopefully i will also get to ET!!

Hi
I have been watching and waiting to join you lovely ladies for a while. I spoke to our clinic today and I am top of their pile to call (I guess the 4k i am going to be paying them helps ;-))to arrange injection training and order my drugs. Well deep breaths down regging starts 24th Feb, I could have the baby for xmas OMG that feels like alot to hope for. Good Luck girls lets hope we can add a few more BFP's to this thread soon.

Can anyone give me a clue as to when I might ovulate following a mc? I took 1st day of bleeding as day 1, but my accupuncturist pointed out today that thats not necessarily the case. I am 16 days post first day of bleed, but had lots of cervical mucous (sorry, can't remember correct abbreviation), today and so am wondering if I am ovulating now. All very confusing!

Hey Caline, well strictly speaking you had a chemical pregnancy not a miscarriage, your body should recover pretty quickly since hormones will not have got that high.......good luck for your next round.....it takes most people 2 or 3 tries for one to stick :)

Caline do you know why you had a miscarriage? if you dont want to answer then please dont..

Caline do you know why you had a miscarriage? if you dont want to answer then please dont..

Miscarriages are pretty common, it's nothing to worry about unless it becomes recurrent. generally speaking for a female without any fertility issues like endo or PCOS the chance of miscarriage per confirmed pregnancy is 15%, of course it is actually higher per pregnancy cos many miscarry before they even know they are preggers. Most problems are chromosomal, nothing sinister, just not a baby making embie unfortunately, some can be put down to environment like uterus but not often..... its unfortuantley just one of those things, nothing anyone does wrong just wasnt ment to be, can happen to anyone, 1 in 4 will have a miscarriage at some point in their lives but already have or go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies. Hope this helps :)

hey breeze, just wanted to say good luck for your scan tomorrow. I hope those eggies are catching up and having a growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->