4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

This thread does seem to have gone a bit quiet recently. So my update for the list is....FET on 22/4, all being well, assuming my frosties don't mind the thaw too much.

Sammy, great about the scan being brought forward. So, not long to wait. Hope you can get going very soon .

This thread does seem to have gone a bit quiet recently. So my update for the list is....FET on 22/4, all being well, assuming my frosties don't mind the thaw too much.

Sammy, great about the scan being brought forward. So, not long to wait. Hope you can get going very soon .

Ooh i am excited for you... and also cos i am having FET as well i am anxious to know all about it. How many frosties are you thawing? Are they at blast stage? :hugs:

Hey aphrodite how did it go?! I'll go to your journal now!

Just got back from work. Thank god I'm home now, just wana chill in bath and go to bed. Not looking forward to my next injection seeing as the one today took me 45 minutes to pluck up the courage! lol my dad is coming over tomo to help me incase I buckle again!

So this evening I got home and I've got a little smidge of blood in my pants. Never ever do I spot. Is this the effects of down reg? I'm on CD22

anyone had this?!

Hi ladies

Since I have a little princess who takes up most of my time at the moment.. i have asked Mrs G to manage the thread for now!

hope u r all well and good luck with the upcoming cycles!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ooh i am excited for you... and also cos i am having FET as well i am anxious to know all about it. How many frosties are you thawing? Are they at blast stage? :hugs:

We are havng one transferred, but as to how many they need to thaw to get a good one, I'm not sure. Obviously the fewer the better. We have 7 in the freezer, and they are all balstocycts. I would be over the moon if we only had to thaw one but am realistic that it may take 3-4. The clinic have reassured me that they're technique is very reliable.

I am very apprehensive this time, after our MC last time.

Did my first Buserelin injection this morning (well DH did, I didn't look until the needle was in!) - I put an ice-cube on my tummy first and it really did the trick, I didn't feel the needle go in and if I hadn't looked at all I wouldn't have believed he'd done it! I would definately recommend the ice-cube trick, it was the nurse who gave us the injection training who suggested it. I also didn't get any iching or anything afterwards, just a little red rash which disappeared after about half an hour.

So excited to finally be on the way, I thought we'd never get to this point.

Nice! Thanks MrsJA! My nurse didn't tell me this and its been driving me nuts itching! I will try this tomorrow! I'm on day 4 of injecting tomorrow. xxx

Hello!
Thought Id join you ladies if you dont mind!
Got my BFP this morning!!! Woooohoooo! Had ICSI and 2 embies put back 11 days ago, so now im just keeping my FX that everything goes ok
xx

Welcome and congrats!!

Would you like me to add you to the front page?

xx

I've just listened to my hypnotherapy cd for the first time - i'm usually a bit sceptical about things like this but thought I'd give it a go. It's so relaxing! I feel really positive and calm after listening to it. It's a bit long - about half an hour for the track you listen to before ET but if it keeps me relaxed (I have a stressful job and am a natural worrier) it'll be worth it.

There's different tracks for before ET and after, the first one talks about remaining calm during injections (mummyIwanabe, I thought of you in my half-awake state!), being relaxed at the clinic, etc. I think the main reason it could help is because you're taking half an hour out of your day to completely relax.

The cd wasn't expensive, I hope I won't get into trouble for advertising it - it's called "The IVF Companion" and is by Maggie Howell if anyone's interested.

Hello!
Thought Id join you ladies if you dont mind!
Got my BFP this morning!!! Woooohoooo! Had ICSI and 2 embies put back 11 days ago, so now im just keeping my FX that everything goes ok
xx

Welcome and congrats!!

Would you like me to add you to the front page?

xx

Yes please! xx :happydance:

Hi Ladies :wave:
I'm currently D/R (sniffing). Could I ask if anyone had the following symptoms pls:

• Tired and having terrible nights sleep and dreaming (no good ones either!)
  • Wake up early
  • Taste in mouth - could be coz I'm grinding my teeth and/or the sniffing.
  • Peeing loads without drinking loads in the day and night

I would read the thread and catch up with you all normally but I'm knackered :wacko:

Many thanks

Hi tansey,

I'm feeling rough too but mine are different:

Tired, hot sweats when asleep, generally hot during day
Pains in my tummy
Back ache
Feel sick occassionally

xx

Tansey those are spot on downregulating syndroms. Maybe with the exception of the taste in the mouth. Which means things are happening as they should and your body is responding and on its way! :happydance:

Mrs G could you add me to the front page too?

Very big congratulations to you ms Ama and Obe!:happydance::happydance: That is really fantastic news!

Tansey those are spot on downregulating syndroms. Maybe with the exception of the taste in the mouth. Which means things are happening as they should and your body is responding and on its way! :happydance:

Mrs G could you add me to the front page too?

All done hun. Big congrats!!

Things are on a roll here ladies, let's keep the PMA and BFP's flowing!!

xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

missama - congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance: x

brumbar - good luck with starting sims on tuesday x

gracy - hope everything is ok with you. do you know when your starting treatment yet? x

tansey - i had most of them symptoms during down regging x

caline - hope the 2ww flies by for you hun hope your getting lots of rest x

mrsr32 - i will have to try that cd x

mummy1wanabe - hows the injections going? hope you haven't got to many bruises

sammy- hope your ok. bet you counting down the days x

well hubby has to go on friday to do his business in a jar lol. im banned from going this time as i couldn't help but giggle which couldn't of helped him at all so a mate is giving him a lift there instead. cant wait to go for my bloods just hope :witch: is on time

:kiss::hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->