4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Great news Sammy, I'm very pleased for you. You did a good job and if begging is what it took, you did the right thing. So FET next month? Thats not long at all. Welldone!!!

hello ladies

well im finally getting somewhere. we have to have all the bloods and SA done again so i have to go for 2-4 day bloods on nxt cycle and hubby booked for SA on the 30th april so at least im doing something but still don't know when treatment will start but im heading in the right direction lol

anita x

Hi sammy we are having our first fresh icsi cycle. I am so nervous i cant think straight. I think if the TWW was bad before...... Good luck keep us posted on how things are going for you :hugs:

Appointment as FS tomorrow morning. Very nervous - we are getting the remainder of our test results. I am soooo hoping there is no unexpected suprises. At the moment we are only male factor, i just hope it stays that way. If this is the case then i reckon we will only be about 3 weeks away from starting :happydance:

woo hoo wrighty and gracy! It will all fly from here I promise you. Really hope you get good results thinking of you both :flower:

Hi Girls

Gracy, good luck with your results today, we're male factor too.

Sammy, fingers crossed for 8th May, not long to wait now. I really hope you don't have to fight too much more, you've done enough!

MummyIwanabe, I think I'm going to be just a few days behind you, my ET is estimated around 14-17th May at the mo.

Well I'm finally starting DR tomorrow morning after being on the BCP for 4 months, I was put on it as the beginning of an ICSI cycle but then had abnormal smear tests and a colposcopy so it kept being delayed, so frustrating.

I'm sure I won't sleep tonight as I'm so nervous about the first injection tomorrow. Wishing I'd booked my first acupuncture session for tonight intead of Thursday now! Any advice for a first-time needle-phobe?

:wave: hi Mrs R32

That's great you're around the same time as me. I'm also in the May thread if you wana join.

I was really scared of the needle yesterday but in the end I jabbed it in which wasn't as bad as I thought and then it was fine after that.

Good luck with your first injection!! :) xxx

hello ladies

Mrs R - thats great news. once you done the first the rest are easy. dont worry if a little comes out after injection u will have the right amount in you. i worried about it loads and when i phoned they said don't worry you will get what you need x

gracy - good luck with your appointment. hope you get a date for when you can start x

sammy - hope everything is ok for you hun. not long til your scan. hope your keeping yourself busy so it doesn't drag x

aphrodite - good luck today with egg collection. hope you have lots of eggies in the follies x

caline - hows everything going with you? good luck with transfer thursday got everything crossed for you xx

well i have nothing to report just waiting. should hopefully be have bloods done in 3-4 week

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/pouringdust.gif

:hug::hugs: anita x

Just took me 45 mins to inject myself lol. Got myself into a right tis! soo hard to do and it itches lots lol xx

Hi all!!!

Our appointment has now been brought forward to May 7th now since they can no longer do the scan on Saturday.

I was expecting them to put it back a few days not bring it forward so that is a relief! 18 days left to wait until the scan.... :thumbup:

Hi ladies

Just to let you know that Lilly has entrusted the thread to me for a while as she is busy being a mummy!

Please can you pm me your updates and let me know if anything needs changing on the list so far.

:dust:

Kath
xx

sammy - that great news hun xxxx

Mrs G - no updates for me as of yet but will let you know. hope your ok hun. you haven't got long left now bet you cant wait to hold your little girl. have you got everything ready? xxxx

sammy - that great news hun xxxx

Mrs G - no updates for me as of yet but will let you know. hope your ok hun. you haven't got long left now bet you cant wait to hold your little girl. have you got everything ready? xxxx

Ok, cool. Yeah getting there. Got 6 weeks left of work, counting down the days!!

xx

Hello!
Thought Id join you ladies if you dont mind!
Got my BFP this morning!!! Woooohoooo! Had ICSI and 2 embies put back 11 days ago, so now im just keeping my FX that everything goes ok
xx

Hello!
Thought Id join you ladies if you dont mind!
Got my BFP this morning!!! Woooohoooo! Had ICSI and 2 embies put back 11 days ago, so now im just keeping my FX that everything goes ok
xx

welcome and congrats hun :happydance::happydance: :hug::hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"