4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

thanks ladies

im so excited i could scream it from the rooftop lol but dont want every1 knowing lmao

Latest update ladies.. please let me know if any changes xxx

January / February / March 2010 Outcome

Caline - :flow::angel:

Muncho - :flow::angel:

Rosie06 - :flow::angel:

Chocci - :yipee::baby:

Cupcake - :flow::angel:

MissMonty - :flow::angel:

Noddysgirl - ttc on hold

Brooklyn1 - :yipee::baby:

Mrs R- :yipee::baby::baby: Twins!

Jojo- :yipee::baby:

Breeze - :flow::angel:

Cupcake - :flow::angel:

Hev - cycle cancelled

Dilek - :yipee::baby: 1 HB seen at 6 week scan

Millana - :yipee::baby:

Trying4Ever - :flow::angel:

Beckic - :flow::angel:

Peartree - :yipee::baby:

April / May 2010 Outcome

Oneday - :yipee::baby:

Annmc30 - started down regg 8 March

Aphrodite - started down regg 15 March

Caline - down regging for FET

MummyIwanabe - ET 7 May

Rachelle1975 - on BCP

MissAma - waiting to start IVF

MrsR32 - start down regg 20 April

ihavefaith - waiting to start

Sammy2009 - waiting to start FET

WishtobMama - start stimms 5 May

Aclio - ICSI appt April

Gracy004 - IVF appt mid May

Doodar - on IVF waiting list

I have a change! :)

My baseline apt/start stimming on May 5th. I go off BCP on the 3rd. Which is 3 weeks from monday! :happydance:

I just had a baseline ultrasound on Friday and baseline bloods. We go back on the 19th of april to get all of our results and book on for our treatment starting early may. I am so nervous and afraid that it will be unsuccessful that I almost don't want to start and give up on the whole thing, is that weird or what? Has anyone else ever felt like this, sort of like I just don't think I could handle the heartache?

Well we have had the test results back from Shaylee and they couldnt find anything out of the ordinary, just bad luck basically. They checked the chromosomes and whether there was any congenital problems and all was fine.

This is good news as now we can start FET hopefully in May... we have an apt on 14th May to start a new protocol which is about a week before ovulation so i am hoping they do it that month and not make me wait another month :dohh:

Hi Sammy. That must be reassuring that all your genetics are ok. So you are on track now to get started now. I hope they don't make you wait any longer than you have waitied already. Did you say your clinic was in sweden? Do you live there or are you just going there for treatment?

Hi Sammy. That must be reassuring that all your genetics are ok. So you are on track now to get started now. I hope they don't make you wait any longer than you have waitied already. Did you say your clinic was in sweden? Do you live there or are you just going there for treatment?

hi, no, im originally from the UK but my partner is Dutch so we live in Holland and we are having treatment in Rotterdam.

Yes it was a relief... we go to the hospital tomorrow to discuss the results and such...then the proper appointment is on 15th May. They said they wont start treatment without the results in writing. :hugs:

Thats great news sammy! :thumbup: I think it sounds like if things go as we are hoping to, then we will be in the TWW together, seems like it is getting close now hey?

Thats great news sammy! :thumbup: I think it sounds like if things go as we are hoping to, then we will be in the TWW together, seems like it is getting close now hey?

Hi Gracy, are you having FET as well or fresh cycle of iVF/ICSI? :hugs:

Well we have been to the apt... it was a right battle! First of all we got there and the doctor looked through the file for the results that were supposed to be have been sent from the other hospital and where allan had already called them Monday of this week and they said they were sending them and guess what? NO GOD DAMN RESULTS!!! Well the doctor leant back on his chair and said "We cant proceed without them" in a very matter of fact sort of way. I thought, FFS... i give up!! Then i said that we had spoken to the other doctor and he said the results were fine, nothing found and wished us luck for conceiving the next baby... he said that he needed percentages (bloody percentages all the time) and that he wanted to know what the chances were of it happening again and if they were too high then he would not let us try for another baby, not with that clinic. I told him then if that was the case i would find a clinic that would (as long as the chances are not high like 70% or something daft) BUT we know they are not cos they gave us the results over the phone just not any percentages but im pretty sure if there were problems then they would have mentioned this and not told us that there is a low chance of this happening again and it was just bad luck.

The next hurdle.... He said "We need the results and then we proceed to the next step, im not starting any further treatment until i have those results in writing@ and that we were not scheduled in on his appointment list for next month so we would not be able to have FET next cycle. Well, yes we are, we are scheduled in for an apt 14th May (too late for that cycle so god knows why they picked that date!) so i did a bit of begging and eventually he said "Im only going to do this ONCE" and took down the last day of my period and next ovulation due and booked us in for a scan in May, all being well with my womb lining and the thaw of the embryos, transfer should be around May 12-14th. He then double stated "no results, no procedure"

God he makes it sould like he is doing us a big favour or something and when i said we had already waited 4 months, he said "Thats not long" i said "It is when you have been TTC for 2.5 before that!" These doctors just dont realise what its like having to have a million tests, always waiting for results, all the worry of whether it will work, waiting on the waiting list for weeks and months on end....

So, exciting stuff... not long until the scan now which is on 8th May to check my womb lining and we will take it from there. One natural/unmedicated FET well on its way!!! Result! :happydance:

Good news sammy, glad you managed to persuade him! I should be having my ET around w/c 10th may so we'll be in same boat :) xxx

Good news sammy, glad you managed to persuade him! I should be having my ET around w/c 10th may so we'll be in same boat :) xxx

Oooh thats nice to know... a couple of cycle buddies already! :happydance:

I had to beg him.... and i hate begging! :dohh:

Best of luck to everyone!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Great news Sammy :hugs: I think these drs have a bloody cheek, they say things like that without thinking it'll have any effect on you. ggrrrrrrrr!

Lots of luck to you hun.

xx

Great news Sammy :hugs: I think these drs have a bloody cheek, they say things like that without thinking it'll have any effect on you. ggrrrrrrrr!

Lots of luck to you hun.

xx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Mrs G - I know.. the god damn cheek!!! "Thats not long!!!" Not long? What, nearly 3 years is not that long??? I could have dragged him over his poxy desk and pulled his nose hair out! :growlmad:

OOH you have moved up a baby since i saw you the other day... woo hoo... not long now, glad its all going well and trouble free! :hugs:

sammy that is great news good luck hun not long to wait will soon come xxxxxx

Thanks hun and for you too i see? Clap clap!!!

Are you starting a new cycle of IVF or FET? Do you know when you start yet hun? Here we are both back in here... I was TTC with you last time with IVF as well i think (maybe you were a week or so ahead of me then)

Good luck for the next cycle!!!! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Are you starting a new cycle of IVF or FET? Do you know when you start yet hun? Here we are both back in here... I was TTC with you last time with IVF as well i think (maybe you were a week or so ahead of me then)

wish i knew trying to get info of the hospital is like trying to blood out of a stone. phoned today and spoke to a lady called debbie she said she would phone me bk so waited in all day but she never phoned. same thing happened last friday when i spoke to the nurse and im still waiting for that call bk a week later. getting really annoyed about it now. had an email off my mp today saying that any1 in wales already on the books having a 2nd cycles should be see within 26 weeks so hope i found out soon. got debbies direct number now so gonna phone again in the morning.

wish i knew trying to get info of the hospital is like trying to blood out of a stone. phoned today and spoke to a lady called debbie she said she would phone me bk so waited in all day but she never phoned. same thing happened last friday when i spoke to the nurse and im still waiting for that call bk a week later. getting really annoyed about it now. had an email off my mp today saying that any1 in wales already on the books having a 2nd cycles should be see within 26 weeks so hope i found out soon. got debbies direct number now so gonna phone again in the morning.

Hospitals are terrible, ours was supposed to send our file to the IVF hospital this week and he hasnt received it. I cant have the treatment if it doesnt arrive... what a waste of time. As if we dont have to wait enough for this procedure. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mrs G - I know.. the god damn cheek!!! "Thats not long!!!" Not long? What, nearly 3 years is not that long??? I could have dragged him over his poxy desk and pulled his nose hair out! :growlmad:

OOH you have moved up a baby since i saw you the other day... woo hoo... not long now, glad its all going well and trouble free! :hugs:

:rofl: have got a great mental image of your dr and his nasal hair!! I hope he realises how many women are gunning for him now!!

Yeah, last but one box. :dance: Mega heartburn but really can't complain. Will be leaving my seat warm in preggo land for you hun.:hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->