4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hi Wrightywales,

Injections are going ok, I'm getting fed up with injecting as its making me feel quite rough so its taking real will power to keep doing them. I dont have any bruises tho :)

All my preggo friends came over today for bbq. I found it ok and did quite well, so I'm proud that I didn't feel upset. I just hope I get my BFP next month and can join in :) we've been trying longer than all of them so its quite hard. I'm petrified if I got a bfp that I might loose it but I guess what will be will be and its outta of hands. I just hope I get to see those 2 lines soon!! :)

waiting for the witch now, should come on monday if it were ontime but I don't feel like it's going to. Ugh! xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

missama - congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance: x

brumbar - good luck with starting sims on tuesday x

gracy - hope everything is ok with you. do you know when your starting treatment yet? x

tansey - i had most of them symptoms during down regging x

caline - hope the 2ww flies by for you hun hope your getting lots of rest x

mrsr32 - i will have to try that cd x

mummy1wanabe - hows the injections going? hope you haven't got to many bruises

sammy- hope your ok. bet you counting down the days x

well hubby has to go on friday to do his business in a jar lol. im banned from going this time as i couldn't help but giggle which couldn't of helped him at all so a mate is giving him a lift there instead. cant wait to go for my bloods just hope :witch: is on time

:kiss::hugs::hug:

Aww they are dragging... seems like a lifetime away really. I so hope it works... im nervous! :hugs:

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd better introduce myself here, since i've been lurking for a while!

My hubby and I have been trying for about 3 years now, since he had a vasectomy reversal. We were lucky in that it worked, but unlucky that there is a low sperm count (and i think low quality too?) So we have a small chance of getting pregnant naturally.

I've just had my second go at IVF with ICSI, and both times BFN!

The first time we had quite a few embryos but none were good enough to freeze.

I'm lucky that this time I've got some frosties (11 blasts!) so I'm still feeling hopeful that I might get a BFP this year.

So I'm taking the mandatory month off after ivf and then hopefully I'll be having a FET in my May/June cycle.

Anyway thanks to all you great people who keep sharing your stories. Its awesome to read the success stories and keep my hope alive.

Anabanana

anabanana, welcome to the thread. Sorry that your last 2 cycles have been unsucessful. 11 frosties is great though, and I wish you lots of luck that one will bring you your BFP :flower:

I'm in need of some advice please.

I had my transfer on Thursday, of a blasto that was expanding (as apparently they do just before they burst then implant). Yesterday at bed time I wiped and had some pale pink dc. Early this morning when I wiped I had a small amount of brown.

Is it too early for implantation spotting? I am only 3 days post transfer (or 4 depending on whether you call transfer day day 1). I had brown stuff last time but that was a week after transfer, and I ended up bleeding at 5 weeks.

MMmmm, what do you think?

anabanana - welcome to the thread sorry your 2 cycles were unsucessful. good luck for FET. 11 blasts is great.

caline - as you had a blast transfer it could be implantation as your lovely embryo is now 9 days along fx it is and you get your bfp very soon. when is test date? will you test early? xxx

wrighty, test date is the 3rd may but I doubt very much I will wait til then! I'll probably cave in by thus/fri. I haven't had any further brown DC but not holding my breath.

caline think positive im sure everything is fine, think i might start testing from thurs lol

caline and annmc - this is for you https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gif

with my FET i tested 5 days before test date but AF was 1 day late by then anyway. fx ladies this will be it for you both :dust::hug::hugs: xxxx

wrighty thnx very much im gona start testing from thurs im so impatient lol

Evening all :wave:
Today I have read the whole thread - took me all day :wacko: but I had nothing better to do after yoga this morning as I was by myself until DH got in from work and I was in a foul mood. Got a week of D/R left and i'm getting impatient now and can't wait to move on to the next stage.
Currently still spotting waiting for :witch: to make proper appearance - could have done with her arriving sometime over the weekend instead of during the week while i'm at work :grr:

Caline, i think this might be IB! It's a blast, so it should take less time to implant! Good luck hun! Xxx

:witch: has arrived for me :happydance: feeling it at the moment ugh but glad she's come on time :) yay! hopefully starting stims on weds!! xx

Good luck caline! :) xxx

:happydance::happydance: thats great ladies good luck with stimming hope you get loads of nice follies filled with lovely mature eggs xx https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif

brumbar, I hope you right. I haven't had any since (touch wood (bit superstitious!)), just a tinge of orange/brown, but hardly any. So would've calculated as day 8/9 post ovulation (ie EC). OOoooo, I hope so.

Good luck with the stimming, and the whole cycle. I'm going to do some journal stalking in a min to find out whats been happening with you, lol.

tansey, hope she shows soon. Its frustrating isn't it?!

mummy, thanks. Its great you can start stimming this week!!!

Keeping my fingers crossedfor you Caline, sounds hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->