4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

brumbar - if you're drinking your 3 L of water and your milk and eating your eggs and protein there's little else you can do but trust your body. I only had 5 -4 on R and a monster one on L which I tend to believe we lost- at all 3 scans, I was pretty devastated BUT they must have caught up as they got 10 eggies at EC! So don't despair and if they speak again of cancelling raise hell, ask them to then coast you or higher your dose or "do something" ;)

Thanks MissAma!!!!hmmmm not 3l but 2...I guess I'll up that a bit!!!!
really freaking out!

Thanks Mrs G amd MissAma....I'm sure all will be fine, I'm sure she would,ve upped the dose if things were that bad!!!! She mentioned she might do that after next scan if follies not progressing...but the good thing is - they are growing steadily... 4mm in 2 days (both sides)... fingers X-ed!!!

forgot to say I'm on a mild ivf so just 150 iu gonal -F, i guess still room to go....

Last birth control pill is tomorrow! :happydance: Base scan on wed! Looking at a possible stim date of thursday if all goes well.

Brumbar, I hope everything grows okay. xx

My baseline scan went well and so I am stimming from tomorrow - nervous and excited. Thought I was alright and when we came out I felt a wave of emotion.
Another lady came out to reception and had to book another scan as she has to d/r for another week and so I think that worried us before we went in :dohh:

hello ladies hope your all well

tansey - thats great good look with stimming xx

wish2bmama - great news good luck with scan on wednesday xx

mummy1wanabe - hope stimming is going well when do you have a scan? xx

brumbar - hope the smaller ones catchup https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif xx

redfraggle - hello and welcome. im still waiting for treatment dates so i'm gonna be here for a while yet. good luck with it all xx

mrs g - hope your ok. you havent got long left now bet you cant wait to meet your little girl xx

tickledpink - hello and welcome. good luck with your ICSI xx

sammy - not long left now xx

well nothing much to report here. hubby went for his SA on friday and i should be going for my bloods in less than 2 weeks but then i dont know what will happen will have to ring them a couple of weeks after to see what they say

hello ladies hope your all well

tansey - thats great good look with stimming xx

wish2bmama - great news good luck with scan on wednesday xx

mummy1wanabe - hope stimming is going well when do you have a scan? xx

brumbar - hope the smaller ones catchup https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif xx

redfraggle - hello and welcome. im still waiting for treatment dates so i'm gonna be here for a while yet. good luck with it all xx

mrs g - hope your ok. you havent got long left now bet you cant wait to meet your little girl xx

tickledpink - hello and welcome. good luck with your ICSI xx

sammy - not long left now xx

well nothing much to report here. hubby went for his SA on friday and i should be going for my bloods in less than 2 weeks but then i dont know what will happen will have to ring them a couple of weeks after to see what they say

It feels like forever.... scan this Friday to find out if we can go ahead to the next stage of FET and then i guess i ring them when OV is positive.

I wonder if my OH will have to have another SA if we have to do a fresh cycle? Guess so then... ive already had to do new bloods, what a freaking nightmare having to go through all that crap again, as if once is not ENOUGH! So do you know when you are due to start your fresh cycle or are you are you doing FET? Ive probably asked you this before but i have slept since then and my memory is NIL... :haha:

Had one scan this morning which went well. Got my second one on weds morning.

Feeling uncomfortable all day now. Really tired but looking forward to EC.

Hope you're all well :)

When you start stims do you normally keep sniffing the same amount? I thought it got reduced at some point but didn't think about this Q until I got home :dohh:

Also has anyone had a bleed after AF while D/R?

Thanks

I had to half the dr dose when I was stimming.

I had an af whilst dr then haven't had anything since. Hope this helps xx

tansey - havent got a clue with sniffing as i did injections for down reg but im sure who ever you saw would of told you if you needed to change it. if you are worrying about it just give them a ring. i only had AF nothing after.

mummyiwanabe - glad scan went well did they say how many follies you had?

sammy - hope the scan goes well on friday and you get the go ahead for FET. i have heard but not off the docs but off people having treatment at the same hospital as me that because i have frozen embies left and im having it done on the NHS i will have to have FET first which i will be very gutted about as last time out of 7 they thawed there was only 2 left for transfer and 1 of them they said was slow so out of the 2 i have i expect there to be none to make to transfer which will be abit of a waste.

I had 16 by the look of it. most between 10-11mm atm and a couple at 13mm. He said it was a good start but I duno how normal that is or not. He didn't say about my lining and I forgot to ask! doh!

Geez i'm feeling it atm, :( so uncomfortable!

wrighty I hope you get some good news and can use a frostie which will turn into a bfp :) xx

~I'm sure all will be fine Mummy!- if it was too thin he wold,ve told you! and 16 is great number on long protocol with such low dose Gonal ( believe me I did a fair bit of reasearch on follies- sizes and numbers this weekend :rofl: )!!!

Tansey, sorry hun, not much help.. give them a call to find out...

tansey - havent got a clue with sniffing as i did injections for down reg but im sure who ever you saw would of told you if you needed to change it. if you are worrying about it just give them a ring. i only had AF nothing after.

mummyiwanabe - glad scan went well did they say how many follies you had?

sammy - hope the scan goes well on friday and you get the go ahead for FET. i have heard but not off the docs but off people having treatment at the same hospital as me that because i have frozen embies left and im having it done on the NHS i will have to have FET first which i will be very gutted about as last time out of 7 they thawed there was only 2 left for transfer and 1 of them they said was slow so out of the 2 i have i expect there to be none to make to transfer which will be abit of a waste.

I cant really see the point in going through all we do for FET... its not fair that we have to do that and not a fresh cycle and it will mean for me if it doesnt work to have to wait another 2 months! :growlmad: Like i have already done my fair share of waiting for IVF (taken 3 years to get the treatment after the tests and everything) and now since January for FET.... it seems a never ending waiting game. It should be our choice whether we do FET or fresh, what if we didnt choose to freeze embryos? Then they would HAVE to do fresh. I might not freeze next time otherwise i will be too god damned old to have another fresh cycle!!! Its just more upset when it doesnt work and thats not fair! :growlmad:

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick update. I had a letter from the FS confirming our appointment on the 17th June for injection training. I'm going to be on a short protocol hopefully starting treatment around 22nd/23rd thats only my quick calculation I'm probably totally wrong.

I hope your all doing well and not pulling your hair out. I want to see lots of BFP before I start my treatment
:dust::dust::dust:

YAY! That's not long now Aclio! You'll have your BFP in July if you 're starting in june!

Well, I got my stim date! It's saterday! Still trying to figure it all out. so much information!! I'm on the antagonist protocol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->