4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Brumbar!!! - hope all went ok babe! Looking forward to your news!

Sammy, w00t for all systems go!

Ohhhh there you are!! 9 eggies is great! Well done you!!!

Not what I hoped for....
Out of 9 - 5were mature.... Of them 3 fertilised....
sad....
Hope our 3 little embies grow healthy and strong....

Babe 3 out of 5 is 80% so it's a good score! I know you don't want to hear the "it takes only one" mantra but it's so true....

When are they putting them back? Tomorrow?

Brumbar!!! - hope all went ok babe! Looking forward to your news!

Sammy, w00t for all systems go!

I know... so excited!

My OV tests are through the roof yesterday and today, the test line is twice as strong as the control line so everything is right on schedule for OV tomorrow.

4 days to go until FET! I am wishing the days and hours away! :happydance:

Transfer on Tuesday 11am MissAma!Hope the embies grow nice and strong! missing my babies already!

Sammy- not long now!!!! soooooo exciting!!!!

gdluck every1, my hubby made me do another test 2day he just wanted 2 c the weeks move lol https://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz149/annmc30/Photo0834.jpg?t=1273476577

anmc30 - thats really sweet, bless him. Do you think its going to be twins? xx

aclio dont really know its hard to tell i would love twins its on both sides, my sister got twin boys there 2 yrs old in dec, if i have twins they will b due 2days after there birthday, will have to wait til the 24th

I'll keep everything crossed for you. Have you got a date for your scan? x

Ladies I have my 1st follicle scan tomorrow but I feel normal - no bloating and only a few twinges :shrug:

Are the follicles meant to be a certain size at this stage (been stimming for 7days) also how thick should lining be? Got 2nd scan on Friday and EC is planned for a week today if all as it should be.

Babe just focus on remembering what they say in terms of what the values were, how many on each side, how big is the leading one, how thick is the lining. Write it down if you want to, don't be embarrassed, it's your treatment! and then we'll work it out when you get home! :) Basically at this stage it's the number that counts not so much the sizes or the lining since both have ample time to grow. Are you still doing acupuncture? If so tell them you want a special lining treatment and they'll do it.

Loads of good luck tomorrow lovely!!!! Everything will be grand!

I totaly agree with MissAma Tansey! they've got plenty of time to grow bigger! I only stimmed for 9 days on 150 gonal f and at day 7 of stimms ( i think this was my scan 3) the biggest one was ...I think 18- 19mm and the smallest was 11!!!!
so I had a huge difference in size!!!!
lining was 10-ish on CD8 but anything over 8 at the time of transfer was good
FYI on CD 5 it was 5.5...
good luck tomorrow hun!!! at what time is the scan?

P.s I wasn't bloated either:) I started feeling pokes here and there on CD 10 but nothing major!!!

scan is 10:30 so I get a lie in coz I told work I needed the day off ;)

Hi Tansey! how did it go?

Ladies, I am now officially PUPO!!!!!

Well, at 12:20 today our lovely embies boarded my womb- ship!
Both grade one and according to the embriologist - really nice
1x 4 cell (but looking perfect)
1x 8 cell and compacting

Our 3rd embie has arested....
they are doing an early blood test for me on the 22nd of May!

hello ladies

hope your all ok

brumbar - congrats on being PUPO take it nice and easy now https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gif xx

tansey - hope your scan went well and your have lots of nice follies growing https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif xx

mummyiwanabe - good luck with ET thursday xx

sammy - only 2 days to go hun bet you cant wait so excited for you xx

ann - great to see the weeks change :happydance::happydance: xx

well not much happenng here just waiting for AF but just watched the news and looks like conservative might be the new govenment so dont even know now that i will even get a second go as IVF on the NHS is one thing they said they would stop i will just have to wait and see

I have 11 follies :happydance:
I have to go back tomorrow as I have two bigger ones and they don't want to lose them and so they are going to scan tomorrow and see if the rest have caught up much and then they might do EC on Friday rather than Monday!
Good womb lining too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->