4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

How Kath!!! Its still there and about the same... I still have the same sensation in my stomach and the little twinges and pulling pains. Hows you? Not long now!!! :happydance:

Hi hun, I'm good thanks. can't wait to finish work, 10 more days! Just fitted the car seat and am packing my bag.

Really hope this one works out for you hun.

xx

mrsg - so glad your ok. i still feel a little sad seeing your ticker as i should there too but so happy for you at the same time. fx it will be me this time. xx

Hun I am SOOOO sorry, really insensitve of me. :hugs: Will turn off my sig on here from now on. I think this thread's luck is back on track and I am sure it will be you this time.

xx

mrsg - so glad your ok. i still feel a little sad seeing your ticker as i should there too but so happy for you at the same time. fx it will be me this time. xx

Hun I am SOOOO sorry, really insensitve of me. :hugs: Will turn off my sig on here from now on. I think this thread's luck is back on track and I am sure it will be you this time.

xx

no dont i am so happy it worked for you and cant wait to see pics of your little bundle of joy in four week xx

I have a huge question! OMG

Okay, I was cleared to trigger tonight.. but I got a bottle of water and a bottle of power, and I have no idea how much liquid to add to the powder! Doc had already said there will be extra and to only suck up 1ml for the actual shot, but the mix is different.. UGH!

It's a 10,000 vial of powder and a 30ml vial of water.. Anyone know about this?

Sorry for the freak out.. I would just HATE to do this wrong and screw the whole thing. I call the emergency number and they said they would get back to me.. an hour ago! I don't trigger until 10:45pm.. but still! :cry:

Sorry honey, mine came mixed so I don't know enough to help, I hope the clinic calls you back in time!

mine came mixed too! not a clue how to do that sorry!! our clinic had an emergency number to call if i needed to.

Hope they get back to you soon. I know it isn't the same - but for my iui I had to mix my own trigger shot. I had to take in 1ml of liquid - then mix that with the powder - then take that entire dose - but it may be different for you for ivf.

:hugs:

On my last IVF i had 10,000 and mixed all 3 vials together and sucked it up with the large needle and then changed the needle to the small one and injected it. It couldnt be wrong cos the IVF worked.

With the FET i had two vials, one of powder and one of water and i mixed the two together and injected that as well. We were told with the first injection that it didnt matter how much water was added cos it was ONLY water and the whole lot would be going inside me anyway.

Hope this helps... i see other people have been told to suck up 1 ml so maybe its different?

Good luck :hugs:

i used to put all my liquid into the powder vial. when all the liquid and powder was combined it made a 5000miu but i only needed 4000miu so i used to get the syringe and i'd pull up the liquid but only inject 0.8ml of the liquid solution. hope that makes sense.
i hope they ring you back x

thank you sooo much ladies! You really helped me out! Doc finally called me back from his cell. I take 1ml of water and mix it with the 10,000 units. So sounds good! 2 hours until trigger!

Its all happening over here :). Good luck to all you lovely ladies :dust::dust:

:hugs: Ladies, just wanted to stop by and wish ya'll luck :flower:

Ladies, sorry for the stupid question but am I supposed to have any signs at all, or perhaps just feel pregnant???? I'm feeling really deflated and scare that the cycle hasn't worked........

Ladies, sorry for the stupid question but am I supposed to have any signs at all, or perhaps just feel pregnant???? I'm feeling really deflated and scare that the cycle hasn't worked........

Don't worry hun...

I did and do but then everyone is different, maybe some of the other ladies can tell you how they felt as well. I would be interested to find out as well all those that had symptoms and were pregnant and all those that didnt and what the outcome was. I dont know if just because you have some symptoms that it means you ARE pregnant... maybe you can get them but then it doesnt stick? I have only had IVF once and that worked so i dont know if these symptoms I have would be there either way!

MrsG will probably remember how she felt? Mrs... you there hun???? :hugs:

hello ladies

brumbar - i didnt have any signs when i got my bfp last year

well what a long day but good outcome in the end. had bloods taken and get results in 10 days. they are gonna phone me in the nxt few days 2 tell me if im having a fresh cycle first or fet and have to phone them on nxt af to make arrangment to start :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck girls and wrighty yay so happy ur starting soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->