4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

thanks ladies im very excited to start just wish i knew what i was having first. hope they do phone in the nxt few days so i know. then the countdown will begin lol. got some decorating to do so will have something to help pass the time but i know it will go quick. i cant believe where in the middle of may already. wont be long and will have to start thinking about christmas :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ladies, sorry for the stupid question but am I supposed to have any signs at all, or perhaps just feel pregnant???? I'm feeling really deflated and scare that the cycle hasn't worked........

Don't worry hun...

I did and do but then everyone is different, maybe some of the other ladies can tell you how they felt as well. I would be interested to find out as well all those that had symptoms and were pregnant and all those that didnt and what the outcome was. I dont know if just because you have some symptoms that it means you ARE pregnant... maybe you can get them but then it doesnt stick? I have only had IVF once and that worked so i dont know if these symptoms I have would be there either way!

MrsG will probably remember how she felt? Mrs... you there hun???? :hugs:

Hi

I had no symptoms, except what turned out to be implantation bleeding, which I thought was af arriving. I remember bbs hurting after ET and then stopping but I'm pretty sure I had zero apart from that.

The hardest thing is that everyone's different, I'm still finding that now, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare your expereince to someone elses, not very helpful I know.....

FX for you hun

xx

Great news wrighty!

EC was yesterday for me. It went TERRIBLE! Just terrible! The meds didn't work on me, so I felt EVERYTHING! Oh man. I hyperventalated (sp) on the table and almost passed out 3 times. Then got very sick for a bit after.

But all worth it as I got 28 eggs out of it! Just got the call from the doc, out of the 28, 21 fertilized! :happydance: ET on friday! Grow embies grow!

Great news wrighty!

EC was yesterday for me. It went TERRIBLE! Just terrible! The meds didn't work on me, so I felt EVERYTHING! Oh man. I hyperventalated (sp) on the table and almost passed out 3 times. Then got very sick for a bit after.

But all worth it as I got 28 eggs out of it! Just got the call from the doc, out of the 28, 21 fertilized! :happydance: ET on friday! Grow embies grow!

so sorry for what you had to go through it sounds awful. hope your feeling ok today. congrats on getting 28 eggs and brilliant that 21 have fertilised :happydance::happydance: hope they are growing nicely and you have plenty to freeze https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif

Great news wrighty!

If you read my diary i went through the same with EC and it was worst than childbirth... no, seriously! I felt every single stab with that long needle and it bloody hurt a LOT! Congrats for the good results though :hugs:

Thank you Sammy, I'm sorry you had a bad EC too. But I am glad to know I am not alone :)

How is that line doing?

Well today I am 6dp4dt and i tested BFN with an EC (totally blank - although i got fed up waiting for that faint pink line and chucked the test and did the CB Digi = not pregnant.

Last time at this point (10dpo) a digi showed BFP (although the EC failed to pick it up which is unusual) I don't have any faith anymore. If it picked it up last IVF at this point then i can't see why it wouldn't again.

I still have the bloated tummy, movement, small pains, mild cramping.. all the symptoms I have with my BFP last IVF.

AF is due Sunday....

Can anyone else share any experiences of testing, i.e. at how many days was the test showing BFN and then changed to BFP? I am sure this will help everyone in this section when testing and what to expect and perhaps pacify people or give them a little positivity.

hi sammy at 7dp3dt with my fet i had the faintist of lines on a cheapie test. fx you see 2 lines in the next few days https://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/reiki1.gif https://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/reiki1.gif https://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/reiki1.gif https://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/reiki1.gif

I tested bfn today too on FRER. 11dpo, 8dpp3dt.... So fingers x-ed!

Just wanted to pop by to wish all of you PUPO ladies good luck. :hugs:

I didn't feel any symptoms at all, and I think I started to feel sore bbs and AF cramping from about 12 DPO (which I normally do before my period). I finally tested at 14DPO to put myself out of my misery but got a BFP.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry about lack of symptoms. I'm 11 weeks now and still don't have any.

:dust:

Hi,

I tested BFN today as well 7dp4dt...

I still feel pregnant though which is weird :dohh:

Well today I am 6dp4dt and i tested BFN with an EC (totally blank - although i got fed up waiting for that faint pink line and chucked the test and did the CB Digi = not pregnant.

Last time at this point (10dpo) a digi showed BFP (although the EC failed to pick it up which is unusual) I don't have any faith anymore. If it picked it up last IVF at this point then i can't see why it wouldn't again.

I still have the bloated tummy, movement, small pains, mild cramping.. all the symptoms I have with my BFP last IVF.

AF is due Sunday....

Can anyone else share any experiences of testing, i.e. at how many days was the test showing BFN and then changed to BFP? I am sure this will help everyone in this section when testing and what to expect and perhaps pacify people or give them a little positivity.

Hi hun

Not sure if this helps but these are tests I took

5 days post 2 day transfer - pos
6 dp 2dt - pos but fainter
7 dp 2dt - neg
10 dp 2dt - pos

I had a 10,000 trigger.

xx

My ET is tomorrow! Going to my acupuncturist today to help relax a bit! :)

AF is due Sunday....

Hi hun

Not sure if this helps but these are tests I took

5 days post 2 day transfer - pos
6 dp 2dt - pos but fainter
7 dp 2dt - neg
10 dp 2dt - pos

I had a 10,000 trigger.

xx

Thanks hun... did you have a 2 day embie??? I noticed you put 2dt you see.

Did you test inbetween 7dp and 10dp transfer? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm just deleting this... im not going down the line of yes it is BFP no it isnt... la la. It looks like it but the other month i had a strong line on a EC and then AF arrived!!! Im going to wait for Sunday now and see if AF comes because i'm getting obsessive! lol

I got two months ago that looked BFP but was BFN.... i'm not doing anymore EC's for now i think I will just see what digi says and if AF arrives cos im driving myself NUTS!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->