4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Sammy that one looks encouraging, here is what mine looked like at the beginning

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/314345-11-dpo-can-you-see-anything.html

Fingers crossed, did you say 6 DPO though, that's still a tad early, let's see what it looks like tomorrow morning! Have you had clear BFNs on them to ensure the trigger is out first?

Sammy that one looks encouraging, here is what mine looked like at the beginning

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/314345-11-dpo-can-you-see-anything.html

Fingers crossed, did you say 6 DPO though, that's still a tad early, let's see what it looks like tomorrow morning! Have you had clear BFNs on them to ensure the trigger is out first?

Hi, yes... the trigger was a week ago now. I had a trigger of double the amount last time and it was out by the third day when i tested BFN.

Not getting too excited yet as its early days and was just testing for fun really. I feel pregnant, the same tense sensation that i felt with the little one that i lost and some pulling twinges and thats why i tested. The line is pink and wide and can be seen without holding it to the light and the same as your single EC HPT. We will see... but thanks for commenting! :hugs:

Very excited to watch what it will look like when you test tomorrow and the day after but if you can buy them over there, get a FRER, the ICs take forever to get darker and will not help your spirits. :hug:

hello ladies

sammy - i see a line but it is very faint got everything crossed for you hun xx

fleur123 - welcome hun and good luck hun xx

tansey - how did your second scan go???? xxx

snowflake - it wont be the trigger now that should be well out your system. congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

mrsg - hope everything is ok with you xx

well the :witch: has arrived :happydance::happydance::happydance: and on time this month so will be going for my blood test monday cant wait fx i dont have to wait too long after that to start treatment but will be so gutted if they make me do FET first as would love more eggs for FET than 2 because out of the 7 they took out last time only 2 made and 1 of them they said was a little slow

hope every1 else is doing ok xxx

hello ladies

sammy - i see a line but it is very faint got everything crossed for you hun xx

fleur123 - welcome hun and good luck hun xx

tansey - how did your second scan go???? xxx

snowflake - it wont be the trigger now that should be well out your system. congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

mrsg - hope everything is ok with you xx

well the :witch: has arrived :happydance::happydance::happydance: and on time this month so will be going for my blood test monday cant wait fx i dont have to wait too long after that to start treatment but will be so gutted if they make me do FET first as would love more eggs for FET than 2 because out of the 7 they took out last time only 2 made and 1 of them they said was a little slow

hope every1 else is doing ok xxx

hi wrighty!!!

Thanks and yes its faint but i can see todays HPT without having to strain my eyesight and tilt it at all angles... :haha: We will see though, i would only ever use EC for a trial run as i don't totally trust them sometimes.

I hope you get a fresh cycle... this is what i hated as well, we only had two blasts, they were fab when they got frozen but one poor embie basically turned into mush on thawing (RIP little embie) and so then there was one! I think they shouldnt make you do FET unless you have 4 or more. What happens if you would like triplets???? lol. In my case i didnt but even so! You should have the choice of these things i think. My hospital MADE me have FET as well. Thankfully i was strongly thinking of it anyway but what happens if none of them thawed? Another wasted cycle for my medical insurance to pay out for. There should be a limit on the amount of embies you have. Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

7dp collection for me.....still waiting.... had a mild dragging feeling in my uterus twice yeserday (am and pm)( well, at least I think I did!!!!!) did any of you get any symptoms? I have none at all...on a normal cycle my BBs would be bigger and sore by now...I thing they are a tad bigger, but not sore at all!!!!

10dp trigger (8dp EC) and the trigger is out (I think) ...
No symptoms at all! Is this normal? Not sure how I feel anymore...

Hi all, hope everyone is ok.

Brumbar - keep believing hun. :hugs:

Sammy - got everything crossed hun, how's that line today??

Wrighty - I'm good thanks, my ticker moved to the last box today which is a little bit scary. Officially 1 monthe to go! :wacko:

Big :hugs: and :dust: to all.

Please all let me know your updates for the first page, I'm trying hard to keep up with everyone, but babybrain has offically set in!!

Kath
xx

I have another scan today, yay!

I will be sure to ask them about my ovary pain. I went from normal ovary pains with the growing follies... to practically nothing now... Not set to trigger until tonight or tomorrow.. and I feel nothing! I'm so scared something went wrong. Perhaps I am just overthinking it. :cry:

Hi all, hope everyone is ok.

Brumbar - keep believing hun. :hugs:

Sammy - got everything crossed hun, how's that line today??

Wrighty - I'm good thanks, my ticker moved to the last box today which is a little bit scary. Officially 1 monthe to go! :wacko:

Big :hugs: and :dust: to all.

Please all let me know your updates for the first page, I'm trying hard to keep up with everyone, but babybrain has offically set in!!

Kath
xx

How Kath!!! Its still there and about the same... I still have the same sensation in my stomach and the little twinges and pulling pains. Hows you? Not long now!!! :happydance:

I'm off for EC in the morning. Got acu later today to help prepare me.

hello ladies

brumbar - i didn't have any sysptoms when i got my bfp so dont worry. are you going to test early or wait for test date? xx

mrsg - so glad your ok. i still feel a little sad seeing your ticker as i should there too but so happy for you at the same time. fx it will be me this time. xx

wish2bmama - good luck with scan. xx

tansey - good uck hun xx

sammy - hope it gets darker hun when is your official test date? i found out that i will be having FET first as its on the nhs i have no choice which is so unfair its my body and my embies i should decide what i want to do. if i dont make it to transfer havent got a clue if i will get another chance after the ivf cycle or if that counts as full fet will ask tomorrow when i see the nurse xx

mummyiwanabe hope 2ww isnt draging to much for you hun. will u be testing early? xx

hmmm im not sure if I'll test early. I think i will end up doing it slightly early but I think only if I start to get some signs. If I don't then I don't think I'll test.

Wrighty - when do you have your FET? x

gotta go for blood test tomorrow so hopefully will be nxt cycle. gotta a list of questions for the nurse tomorrow think shes gonna hate me lol but i need to know whats happening feel like i know nothing at the moment

wish2bmama - good luck hun, let us know how it went!
Tansey.... I know all will be fine on Moday! I have lots of hope for you! what time is EC (now you're No 6 on the list, correct?)
MrsR, ... how is it trailing:) ? hope you're well!
wrightywales - fingers x-ed for the blood test!!!!

I don't think I'll be able to wait until saturday - 22nd - OTD.... I'll be on the sticks by midweek.... ;-)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->