4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

thats great tansey good luck with scan tomoz did they say how big they were? xx

Wrighty - the nurse was nice but didn't give a lot away. She clicked away and showed me that the black things were follies on the ovaries and then said we will discuss things when I was dressed in the next room. She then showed me a form with 11 crosses on and I could see the crosses were grouped together apart from two. I couldn't memorise them fast enough and didn't feel I could ask to write them down. The smallest were 8/9/10/11 I think and the bigger 14 or 15 i think :dohh: - but will be stronger tomorrow :)

W00t Tansey!!! Sounds exceptional!

Brumbar!!! Congratulations for parking on the PUPO couch! Roll on 22nd! Rooting for you!

hello ladies

hope your all ok

brumbar - congrats on being PUPO take it nice and easy now https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gif xx

tansey - hope your scan went well and your have lots of nice follies growing https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif xx

mummyiwanabe - good luck with ET thursday xx

sammy - only 2 days to go hun bet you cant wait so excited for you xx

ann - great to see the weeks change :happydance::happydance: xx

well not much happenng here just waiting for AF but just watched the news and looks like conservative might be the new govenment so dont even know now that i will even get a second go as IVF on the NHS is one thing they said they would stop i will just have to wait and see

Hi hun, not half as excited as I am... although a little scared and anxious! Only one more day to get through now... tomorrow and thats when our embies come out of the freezer! Our hospital will call us Thursday morning!! EEEEK!!!

First scan went well. 30 Follies all about 10.2! :happydance:

Next scan on friday and EC around tuesday or wed!

Lots of exciting news on here atm!! Hope I am keeping up with everyone ok, but please let me know if I miss something to update.

Lots of :dust:

xx

hello girls i wondered if i can join you again? i haven't been on as i've been waiting for my appointment to come through for about 6months now!!! at long last i got a call this morning saying there was a cancellation and can i come in monday!!! i feel really scared, excited i just wondered if any of you could tell me what to expect on monday as she said as all our tests have been done we will be seeing the nurse and the consultant? will they get me going straight away or will they do a trial ec? any help would be greatly appreciated im climbing the walls!!!lol xxx

Girls,

Sorry to gatecrash your thread but am looking for some advice before I go out of my mind!

I have just commpleted my second IVF and am currently on my 2ww. My official test date is next Tuesday, May 18th. I took my trigger shot (Pregnyl 10,000iu) on April 29th and today which is 15 days post trigger I did a pregnancy test and it came up positive. Do you think this could be the remains of the trigger shot. I did a test last night too and it was positive and this mornings test is just as positive as last nights so I am thinking if it was due to the trigger shot, surely the line would be getting fainter?

Please heeeeeeeeeeeelp??

hello girls i wondered if i can join you again? i haven't been on as i've been waiting for my appointment to come through for about 6months now!!! at long last i got a call this morning saying there was a cancellation and can i come in monday!!! i feel really scared, excited i just wondered if any of you could tell me what to expect on monday as she said as all our tests have been done we will be seeing the nurse and the consultant? will they get me going straight away or will they do a trial ec? any help would be greatly appreciated im climbing the walls!!!lol xxx

Hey there, this will be brief, trial runs are not common, most likely you are looking at an information session to tell you if you will be on the short or the long protocol and if it's the latter then you will likely start downregulating, if it's the former you'll wait for AF and then start injecting. Very exciting, good luck to you.

Girls,

Sorry to gatecrash your thread but am looking for some advice before I go out of my mind!

I have just commpleted my second IVF and am currently on my 2ww. My official test date is next Tuesday, May 18th. I took my trigger shot (Pregnyl 10,000iu) on April 29th and today which is 15 days post trigger I did a pregnancy test and it came up positive. Do you think this could be the remains of the trigger shot. I did a test last night too and it was positive and this mornings test is just as positive as last nights so I am thinking if it was due to the trigger shot, surely the line would be getting fainter?

Please heeeeeeeeeeeelp??

Snowflake, in my POAS addict opinion there is no way that is still the trigger shot. In fact I had the same dose as you and tested with ICs every day of the 2ww and it got fainter and then vanished by 3 days post transfer. Even if it would have lasted for a WEEK after transfer there would still be no sign of it now so that, my dear is your BFP! Congratulations!!!!

Hey there, this will be brief, trial runs are not common, most likely you are looking at an information session to tell you if you will be on the short or the long protocol and if it's the latter then you will likely start downregulating, if it's the former you'll wait for AF and then start injecting. Very exciting, good luck to you.

Girls,

Please heeeeeeeeeeeelp??

Snowflake, in my POAS addict opinion there is no way that is still the trigger shot. In fact I had the same dose as you and tested with ICs every day of the 2ww and it got fainter and then vanished by 3 days post transfer. Even if it would have lasted for a WEEK after transfer there would still be no sign of it now so that, my dear is your BFP! Congratulations!!!!

Totally agree with this... my first IVF the trigger was out after 3 days and certainly would be by now! I think your pregnant Mrs! :happydance:

YAY!!!! great news snowflake! MissAma, Sammy, thanks for the info! I'll pee poas soon-er than I expected!!!!

Sorry I've neglected this thread for a while, I've been using the May thread didn't want to subject people to double-posts!

A catch up then, I had EC on Wednesday, got 9 eggs but only 4 were viable for injecting and only 2 of those survived overnight so we went back for ET today. I've got 2 Grade 1, 4-cell embryos on board! The embryologist said they were "beautiful" and that she had a geeky squeal of excitement this morning when she saw them as they were so perfect - that made me cry! One got stuck in the tube during the transfer and the assistant said one of the other consultants always gets excited when that happens because she thinks it's a good omen - if it clings onto the side of the tube it'll probably cling on inside!

I was so exhausted when we got home that I went to bed for a couple of hours, neither of us slept well last night as we were so convinced something was going to happen to our fragile embryos and we spent all morning paranoid that the clinic would call to say the ET was cancelled so I think I was just exhausted with relief!

I can't a good picture of the HPT test i just did... camera is rubbish and of course its only a 6 day embie so the line is faint. DD can see it so i've not gone completely bonkers!!! Can anyone else? Eyes please...

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0043 - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom