4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Well, I am PUPO! :happydance:

We put back 2 8 cell grade B. Doc thinks they looked really good. Was really nervious so I'm scared I already conracted and pushed out the embryos... ugh... let the terrible 2ww begin!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats on being PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gif

Congrats hun and good luck!!! :hugs:

Or you could use it to freeze your belly b4 injecting...lol
what happens if you turn out to be preggers?

Wish2bmama! Congrats on being PUPO!

I have just taken out the instructions and the Decapeptyl is the same (they call them different names here) and the Utrogestan is the Progesterone and the Pregnyl is for later on (trigger) and just waiting for the Puregon to arrive Tuesday... everything is there that should be and i think the cup is for a SA sample cos its says dont fill above the line (and its a huge cup so i dont think this would be for an SA sample (i should be so lucky :haha:)

Tested and BFN so FET didnt work as AF is due Sunday... i was expecting this with such low odds of FET (although it CAN work) 10-15% doesnt give you a great chance though lets face it! Hope everyone else is successful with whatever they are having. This time.. it wasnt my turn i guess!!! :flower:

sorry its a bfn hun.:kiss::hugs: the odds are so slim for FET to work. i hold little hope of my FET working especially if they want me to have that first with only 2 frosties to use even though i had a bfp last time. i really cant wait to get onto my fresh cycle think that will be my best chance so finger crossed they let me do that first xx

thinking back i was told to keep the pregnyl cool so could of been for that :lol:

thinking back i was told to keep the pregnyl cool so could of been for that :lol:

Thanks for replying hun... yes we found out last time after about 4 days and they had not been kept cool... ooops! Oh well it DID work but they should have said really. I dont feel that great today.... i think i can feel the build up of AF and i think im in for a right shocker with it this month. I am supposed to be going to a big works party tomorrow night so I hope im going to be ok :dohh:

I have just taken out the instructions and the Decapeptyl is the same (they call them different names here) and the Utrogestan is the Progesterone and the Pregnyl is for later on (trigger) and just waiting for the Puregon to arrive Tuesday... everything is there that should be and i think the cup is for a SA sample cos its says dont fill above the line (and its a huge cup so i dont think this would be for an SA sample (i should be so lucky :haha:)

Tested and BFN so FET didnt work as AF is due Sunday... i was expecting this with such low odds of FET (although it CAN work) 10-15% doesnt give you a great chance though lets face it! Hope everyone else is successful with whatever they are having. This time.. it wasnt my turn i guess!!! :flower:

sorry its a bfn hun.:kiss::hugs: the odds are so slim for FET to work. i hold little hope of my FET working especially if they want me to have that first with only 2 frosties to use even though i had a bfp last time. i really cant wait to get onto my fresh cycle think that will be my best chance so finger crossed they let me do that first xx

I know... odds eh? Bloody nightmare. It can and has worked for people though and we only had one put back cos the other embie collapsed after during thawing so we had a slimmer chance than most really. I have little faith with FET but its worth a try and I hope to God it works for you... if not then the IVF fresh will instead eh? :winkwink:

Things are tense and stressed in our house right now... i just want to hide away and not come back out as its put another strain on our relationship and god i dont know how much more we can cope with. I am not feeling sorry for myself and i dont want anyone else to either, i just feel this is such an uphill struggle first with losing the baby at 24 weeks and now a failed FET and now going for another cycle and what will happen to that? OMG its just getting too much and i am feeling the pressure of it all after 3 years.... :cry: I must try and pull myself together and stop being so weak. :cry:

you are not weak sammy. you have been through a horrific ordeal. i think it shows you are very strong that you keep on soldiering along x

this journey is so hard and it does put a strain on relationships. could you and hubby go away for a weekend before you start treatment. some time to yourselves could be just what you need. thats what me and my hubby did after the ivf didnt work. it did us both so much good not thinking or talking about treatment just enjoying each others company. in way getting back to where we were before we started:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Or you could use it to freeze your belly b4 injecting...lol
what happens if you turn out to be preggers?

Wish2bmama! Congrats on being PUPO!

:haha:.... its a multi functional ice pack.... lmao!

this journey is so hard and it does put a strain on relationships. could you and hubby go away for a weekend before you start treatment. some time to yourselves could be just what you need. thats what me and my hubby did after the ivf didnt work. it did us both so much good not thinking or talking about treatment just enjoying each others company. in way getting back to where we were before we started:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, i wish... we are going to Cyprus in September and I have booked off two weeks in Decmber as well so we have no more holiday days spare and he has a demanding job so its hard for him to get odd days off. He also has to take days for this IVF and what with the funeral of the baby and all that he has none left now. Ideally a break inbetween treatments would be ideal but at 38.5 they will only do IVF here until i'm 40 and we dont know that the next cycle will work... then we have to wait about 2 months etc etc. I'm running out of time now and i cannot afford to leave waiting periods any longer than I have to. Nightmare eh? :hugs:

sorry for the BFN Sammy! Wishing u lots of luck for next cycle hun!

Good luck to everyone else as well!

xxx:hugs::hugs:

sorry for the BFN Sammy! Wishing u lots of luck for next cycle hun!

Good luck to everyone else as well!

xxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Lilly :hugs::hugs:

AF is here today, 1 day early but without a DOUBT... here... and she is as MAD as hell!!!!

Surprisingly i'm ok with it as I was sure I could feel AF last night, the pregnancy symptoms turned to AF like cramps quite quick... Just goes to show you can have no symptoms or some symptoms but nothing guarantees anything!!! First injection for a fresh cycle here we go.... :happydance:

you are not weak sammy. you have been through a horrific ordeal. i think it shows you are very strong that you keep on soldiering along x

Thanks Gumb... i dont feel it most of the time though... i think i will be quite mental by the time I get pregnant again :wacko:

Sorry AF turned up Sammy but I hope this new cycle is the one! :dust:

Thanks girls, i'm fine... day 2 of stimms so this is going to be over and done with quick this time. If it doesnt work this time we are ging to leave it until after our holiday at the end of Auguest and go and chill out and relax for 2 weeks and then come back and start again for our final attempt....

sammy - so sorry af got you hun :hugs: fxed you wont need you last go.
cant believe your on day 2 of stimms already. dont you do down regging? whens your follie scan?
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif

So sorry Sammy :hugs: Straight back on it hun, like your style.
xx

sammy - so sorry af got you hun :hugs: fxed you wont need you last go.
cant believe your on day 2 of stimms already. dont you do down regging? whens your follie scan?
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif

Yeah i know... took the injection again tonight and found some Puregon from the last IVF so i can use this tomorrow and then use the fresh Tueday onwards.

Scan will be on day 10 a week tomorrow and then i guess egg collection on day 13 (next Thursday)

We dont do down regging on the short protocol. Its just 10 days of stimms and follie scan then trigger, EC and ET. All over from start to finish in about 16 days. Fine by me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->