4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Ladies...I'm OUT! beta was less than 1!!!! :cry:
On a positive note I can have a drink for my birthday! well...off to drink champagne!!!!!

So sorry brumbar. :hugs: Enjoy your birthday bubbles.

xx

sorry brumbar, i had my scan 2day im just having 1 baby https://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz149/annmc30/img001.jpg

hi ladies

brumbar - so sorry hun:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

annmc - love the scan pic bet your on :cloud9: xxx

wish 2bmama - thats great fingers xed you wont need them xxx

mrsg - nice to see your ticker. hope everything is ok with you xxx

sammy - short protocol sounds so nice i had the worst hot flushes with downregging. my friend said i looked like a tomato i was that red xxx

well phoned my clinic this morning they have had result from bloods but they need to be signed off by the doctor before they can tell me if they were ok and i also asked about if they found out if i can have a fresh cycle first and guess what they said "i will get someone to phone you back this afternoon" and guess what no phone call yet againhttps://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/knuppel2.gif they really need to sort that out

I think I can cautiously announce my :bfp:, I did a clearblue yesterday (4 days before OTD) and got a very strong line - as dark, if not darker than the control line! I'm going to get a digi to do on Friday (OTD) so I just hope it sticks. Very paranoid at the moment.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

hi ladies

brumbar - so sorry hun:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

annmc - love the scan pic bet your on :cloud9: xxx

wish 2bmama - thats great fingers xed you wont need them xxx

mrsg - nice to see your ticker. hope everything is ok with you xxx

sammy - short protocol sounds so nice i had the worst hot flushes with downregging. my friend said i looked like a tomato i was that red xxx

well phoned my clinic this morning they have had result from bloods but they need to be signed off by the doctor before they can tell me if they were ok and i also asked about if they found out if i can have a fresh cycle first and guess what they said "i will get someone to phone you back this afternoon" and guess what no phone call yet againhttps://static.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/Smileys/classic/knuppel2.gif they really need to sort that out

Hi wrighty - yes it is... im on CD4 out of 10 already, this is the easy bit though... EC is approaching next week with NO general anaesthetic and there are gonna be tears cos it bloody hurts! :cry:

I hate them damn hospitals with "i will call you back" CALL US BACK THEN AND PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY GOD DAMN IT!!! :dohh: Call them again... I would! :haha:

Wrighty, I would so call them back too! Some people just don't have compassion for what we go through. Ugh.. phone calls. :ninja:

mrsr - congrats hun xxx

well phoned them back and had not the greatest news. i am only entitled to a FET no ICSI after like last time:cry::cry::cry:. im really gutted i dont hold out much hope of the FET working with only 2 embryos but i have to try so will be having natural FET end june beginning of july

awww hun, sorry its not what you expected...but it may still work for you!!!!!
xxx
MRs R, how many days post collection did you get the BFP????

Mrs R32, congratulations :happydance: How's the spotting? Has it settled down?

wish2bemama, tis great that you've got some frosties as back up, hopefully you won't be needing them just yet. :thumbup:

Wrighty, try and stay hopeful. Thats a bugger that you can't have a fresh, but you have 2 lovely frosties to put back :thumbup:

Sammy, glad the stimming is going smoothly :flower:

ann, lovely scan pic, congratultaions!

I've got my post cycle consultation this thus. Just for a chat and to discuss future options :thumbup:

MRs R, how many days post collection did you get the BFP????

I saw an extremely faint line on Friday which was only 9 days after EC but the strong positive was yesterday which was 12 days after EC. Very surprised the line was so dark so early to be honest. Keep thinking it's going to disappear.

argh just wanna sceam dont know what to do. ive written what the hospital said to me on ff and a lady on there has said the hospital is wrong im entittled 2 1 fresh 1 frozen how can the hspital be wrong thought they would know everything

just loads of things going round my head now

Wrighty... Ask again hun.... Keep pestering!
i've got my follow up this friday.... I'll ask for steroids next cycle....
When is af going to come? I stopped progesterone on monday and my temp is still up.... So weird ....never had a 31day cycle....

mrsr - congrats hun xxx

well phoned them back and had not the greatest news. i am only entitled to a FET no ICSI after like last time:cry::cry::cry:. im really gutted i dont hold out much hope of the FET working with only 2 embryos but i have to try so will be having natural FET end june beginning of july

I have all of my notes from the IVF Info Evening at LWH and they said that if you are in Liverpool/Chester you are entitled to 2 fresh cycles with all FET included but if you are under Wales (which I assume you are) it's only the one.

It also says in Wales you're not entitled to free FET as part of that so it's pretty lucky that the hospital even offered that, since it seems they're not obliged to do so.

Sucks that other parts of the country get three free goes with all FET included but I guess 1 or 2 is better than none at all.

hi curlysue hope your ok

yeah i do live in wales and it has changed. since april this year they have put the IVF from 1 cycle upto 2 cycles on the nhs and i got a FET with my last cycle. i didnt know until i had to sign forms for freezing and the nurse told me you get 1 free FET with you cycle.

Brum's plan of action:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to see consultant for our follow up today...
she went through the data and concluded that it was probably an implantation faliure as the embies were exceptionally good looking....
So in light of this, and me pestering for autoimmune tests due to endo ( I did quote my research:) ) she ordered immune tests on the NHS as I'm still a patient at her clinic at the hospital.... I need to go next wednesday and get them done, email the secretary at the private clinic and she'll retrieve them from the hospital and someone will call me to discuss.
New cycle ...
1. pre treatment appointment with the nurse on the 14th June...
2. change of protocol to mild agonist (i.e mild long protocol) - no reason- we just decided to do so....
3. D/r start on CD 21 of my next cycle ( should be around 15th July ) and because of D/R we need to up the dose of Gonal a bit, so now I,m researching cheap IVF drugs!

still not sure what I'll do If autoimmune results come back fine....I'll probably tell her that I've got artritis LOL! what does one need to do for steroids:)
xxx

Wrighty.... I don't know what o say about these hospitals anymore hun....such a pain in the bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->