4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I just thought I would mention something really funny... well i guess you had to be there... the other day I cracked open an egg and it was really full and then i realised it was a double yolk!!! I have never in my life cracked a double yolked egg!!! Then today we received a card through the post for some previous tennants and it was a card to announce the birth of their twins!!! Could this be a sign? lol.

Mendy, We've got a real life four leaf clover now and Sammy cracking magic chicken eggs. Maybe you implanted late and the hormone is just starting to get up to a measurable level, causing concentrations change? From what I've read, the trigger should be out of your system by now. Hang in there :hugs:

Sammy, If you get six yolks, that would be mine. My Doctor did a Hail Mary and put in all 6 embryos, given my age. We were ok with that, then I read online that assisted hatching can lead to twinning of each embryo. :shock: (unlikely!) Just hope one of those little guys sticks around.

Hey Sammy and Mary, great to have you!

xx

I took another HPT this morning and the line was lighter! I don't know if it's the hcg leaving the system or what, but today I used FMU and yesterday was second morning urine and yesterday's was darker.

I'm scared to death that this may be the trigger still, although today is now day 14 since my trigger shot.

Do you any of you know why the line would be getting lighter? My DH did say that yesterday's urine looks darker than today, even though yesterday was second morning urine. So I don't know what to think, I'm sooo confused!!

I will post the pictures of the second test later on today so you all can tell me what you think.

Sammy2009 good luck on your ICSI cycle!

MaryB congrats on the BFP!

Dippy Yvanne- How cool! Thanks so much for passing on the luck, we need it!

:hug:

Thanks Mendy and good luck for your BFP... i really feel as though i know nothing now I have read some of your threads!!! And here was me thinking i knew all there was to know about ICSI,.... ha ha. Well i dont. I still have a lot to learn and not much time to learn it in! :dohh: I have read so many threads on forums about it and a friend from another forum i was once on has helped me a lot as well. I really hope you will be able to offer me your knowledge and help me through trying to understand it all. Best of luck to EVERYONE who is TTC with or without ICSI/IVF. :hugs::hugs:

Sammy2009,
Of course I don't mind! Any questions you have, ask away. I'd be more than glad to help! Oh, and I cracked an egg with two yolks as well!!! It's only happened once and it was about a year ago...it was the craziest thing ever!!!
:hug:

Ladies here are my two HPT's. Top one is for yesterday and bottom for today. Yesterday's pee is kinda yellowish, you can probably tell, and DH said that the yellowish background is probably making the line seem darker, but he really thinks they are both about the same.

What do you all think?

Also, I've felt pretty crampy...hope that's normal?!!

Attachments

• DSC00696.jpg
    DSC00696.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00699.jpg
    DSC00699.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00700.jpg
    DSC00700.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 11
Mendy, They look about the same to me (dark too!) :dust:

Mrs G, Saw the calendar in your signature....do I have it right that the time's getting really close for your ICSI? Like Monday?!

Off to bed (spent half my day there already :sleep: )

Ladies here are my two HPT's. Top one is for yesterday and bottom for today. Yesterday's pee is kinda yellowish, you can probably tell, and DH said that the yellowish background is probably making the line seem darker, but he really thinks they are both about the same.

What do you all think?

I was crampy for the first couple months! Totally normal. I kept asking my FS about it and she said the cramps are totally normal!!

Mendy I reckon if anthing the bottom one is slightly darker..... Either way, both :bfp:!!!

Mary, my ticker is a little bit of a cheat, :witch: is due today which means I can ring clinic tomorrow and go in for bloods. Will be on long protocol so have to wait for cd21 for down regs but it's a step in the right direction in my book!!!

xx

Mendy, We've got a real life four leaf clover now and Sammy cracking magic chicken eggs. Maybe you implanted late and the hormone is just starting to get up to a measurable level, causing concentrations change? From what I've read, the trigger should be out of your system by now. Hang in there :hugs:

Sammy, If you get six yolks, that would be mine. My Doctor did a Hail Mary and put in all 6 embryos, given my age. We were ok with that, then I read online that assisted hatching can lead to twinning of each embryo. :shock: (unlikely!) Just hope one of those little guys sticks around.

Ha ha.... 6 embryos!!! Wow... and here was me feeling worried about two! I look like a big sissy now! :blush: Good luck (lets hope they dont all twin otherwise you are going to feel very FULL lol)

What do you all think?

Hey, they all look positive to me!!! Huge congratulations :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies. I'm new to the forum but I have been stalking you all for the last few weeks. As I do not know anyone else that is going or has gone through anything like this it has been really helpful following all your stories

I'm 38 and I have been TTC for the last 4 1/2 years. So far we have attempted IUI 3 times but no success. I have just had 2 embryos transferred following ICSI and I'm PUPO (should find out the outcome on Thursday but I’m really scared to get a BFN). For the last few days I have been experiencing lower back pain and I don’t know if this is a bad sign…….

PS: Sorry but I’m not up with many abbreviations….

Welcome Ena!

So exciting for you, you are almost through your 2ww. Will you test early do you think??

Kath xx

Hi Kath,

I really want to find out but I don't think I'll be testing early as I'm too scared to get a BFN.

How are you feeling? I hope :witch: has arrived so that you can get started.

Welcome Sammy, Mary and Ena!! All the best for your journeys..

Ena, I test the day before u - on wednesday.. i am also too nervous to test before so will wait.... i have also had lower back pain.. dunno why..but good luck!!!!

From my side.. 3 days till blood test, getting a bit nervous.. i swing between being hopeful and negative... like it has not worked.. but part of me hopes it has... so time will tell.

Good luck for tomorrow Mendy and congrats again!

Hope the rest of u girls are well

Lots of love

Tanya:hugs:

Hi Tanya,

Good luck for Wednesday. I can wait to read you had a BFP.

I feel exactly like you do, one minute I'm extremely positive and the next I feel that it hasn't worked. I suppose it's my way to cope just in case it's bad news.

xx

Hi Tanya,

Good luck for Wednesday. I can wait to read you had a BFP.

I feel exactly like you do, one minute I'm extremely positive and the next I feel that it hasn't worked. I suppose it's my way to cope just in case it's bad news.

xx

I agree.. we also had failed 4IUIs so guess we are so used to failure... good luck for thursday hun xxxx:hugs:

Welcome Ena! I know how you feel. I too had 3 failed IUI's and was so scared to test the first time around because of being fearful of it being a BFN.

Tanya and Ena!!!! I had forgotten to mention! I too have been having lower back pain off and on starting a few days after egg transfer! I kept complaining to DH and MIL about it, and MIL said, "That could very well be a good sign" and apparently...she's right!!!

So good luck, I'm sure that's a good thing!!!!

So I tested today and the line looks darker so I'm daring to say...I'M PREGNANT!!!! Woohooo!!! I've waited almost 2 years to say this!!!!!
Here's the darker line of today's FMU

Attachments

• DSC00702.jpg
    DSC00702.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00703.jpg
    DSC00703.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 9
u r def pregnant my friend - woohoo:happydance:

so so happy for u:happydance::hugs:

Mendy no doubt about it you are definitely pregnant. I'm so pleased for you:happydance:

xx

Mendy looks like you are definitely preggo. I am so very excited for you!!!!! Good luck with your test tomorrow.

Tanya I can't wait to see you post your BFP. Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Beckic - how is your 2WW going. I hope your keeping busy and getting plenty of rest.

To all the new ladies good luck to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->