4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Mendy looks like you are definitely preggo. I am so very excited for you!!!!! Good luck with your test tomorrow.

Tanya I can't wait to see you post your BFP. Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Beckic - how is your 2WW going. I hope your keeping busy and getting plenty of rest.

To all the new ladies good luck to you as well.

Thanks hun.. you are such a rock supporting us thru this after what u have been thru... thank you :hugs:

so what are next steps for u hun?:hugs:

Complete side issue but has anyone else seen the new smilies?? I don't get the cow????

:mamafy:

But I like this one:flow:it reminds me of our clover!!!

xx

Ena, :hi: Welcome!

Mendy, That's so excellent. :dance: I just tried to post a weblink here with beta level comparisons but since I'm too new they won't let me! (some anti-spam thing) Try Googling "betabase" if you are curious tomorrow.

Kath, I wondered about the cow too. Your asking right now made me remember (from the time I lived in the UK) that people there call a girl acting like a ditz a "cow" (um, not that anyone ever called ME that...).

Does anyone know if you're supposed to lie down and rest everytime your body tells you too?!!! I'm setting a napping world record.

Hi girls, just stopping in to wish you luck. Hope to see some beautiful bfp's really soon! xx

Very informational website, MaryB! Thanks!!!

Tanya

It gives me pleasure to cheer on you ladies. It also gives me hope to see you ladies come through with BFP's. Although I will admit this week was a little hard knowing that I could have been getting one also. I am trying really hard to be stong and move on. I have an appointment to get a second opinion on Tuesday. We will see what the new Dr. says but probably we will move on to Donor Eggs in a few months. We are just going to try and save up instead of looking into financing. I just don't want to borrow any money for this, I think we would be better off to save for a few months and then move on.

Robin, we really appreciate you sticking around with us. You are amazing and such a strong woman. Please keep us posted on what happens tomorrow. And remember we are here to support you as well as the other way around!

Kath xxx

Hello ladies, just popping by with some truckloads of :dust::dust::dust:

Robin,

Maybe you could ask the second opinion doctor to do a test for the anti-mullarian hormone? It is supposed to be better than the FSH test in indicating ovarian reserve.

If my current cycle/IVF goes poof, donor egg is probably next for me, and the AMH test result helped me at least start thinking about it (very, very reluctantly...:ignore:...and then out of the blue we won this IVF cycle in a drawing. Hopefully we'll have the complete Hollywood ending but this is real life!).

So, very glad you are still here too and wish you the best for tomorrow.

Robin,

I just reread my message to you and realized I didn't mention my reaction to the first doctor saying go with donor egg. Basically, it was :saywhat: Very glad you are challenging that opinion!!!

Mary, you WON your IVF cycle?????
x

Yup! On DH's birthday too! Amazingly lucky, and then a BFP...more luck!

The best thing is the karma: in Spring 2008 our IVF clinic had sort of messed up on whether I do a 3 day or 5 day transfer: in fact, after a failed 5-day, two more seasoned doctors told me given my age a 5 day was wrong for me (and we should have done assisted hatching and they shouldn't have said I was at risk for triplets). I went somewhere else and did IUI's for 6 months. But then we decide to go to a seminar put on by the same clinic, largely because there's a drawing for a free IVF, and in a very crowded room they call our number! This go round has been night and day better than last year :thumbup: (and my former doctor is no longer with the clinic).

Wow so much has happened this weekend!!

Mendy I'm soooo happy for you~! Huge congrats! Now we find out if it's one or two! :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo::bunny:\\:D/ (I think that is all the happy smilies!)

Sammy, Mary and Ena welcome :wave: Where in the IVF process are you? Any dates for us to look forward to?

Wow, MaryB, lucky you!!! I'm telling you, I would never in a million years have that kind of luck! LOL!

Today was my blood draw for beta. Told the nurses and Doctors about my positive HPT's and they were all saying congratulations! I told them I was excited but didn't want to get too excited until I heard the numbers! Doctor said he will call me later today with the results.

Now hopefully he doesn't keep me waiting forever... :)

Hi girls

Hope u r all well... so a bit of news from my side.. I have mild OHSS.. in alot of pain and discomfort.. tummy so so swollen.... but FS took bloods today and she put me on bed rest for 2 days .. go for bloods again on wednesday to check estrogen and do pregnancy test :happydance:

So i am bound to the couch... my mom is cross with me for having IVF as she is upset I have OHSS and says i have done this to myself and i am messing with nature...:growlmad: but i know she is just upset cause she does not like to see her only child in pain..

Cant wait to hear your results Mendy!!!! maybe its triplets or sextuplets :happydance::hugs:

Tan, glad to hear you're taking it easy! I can understand why your mum is saying that. TBH one of the reasons we haven't told my parents is that they'll worry. You only have to tell my mum you're feeling a bit under the weather and she's round making tea and washing up!! The other thing that occured to me is that IVF wasn't really around when our parents were young. If they had been in our positions, none of us would probably exist!!! So I guess it is hard for them to comprehend it sometimes?? FX for Wed fro you hun.

Mendy, keep us posted on those bloods.

:hug:to you all.

xx

Sorry about your OHSS Tanya! Rest up and take it easy though!!

I hope its not sextuplets!!! :rofl:

I mentioned in my journal but forgot to do it here... I have brownish red discharge with some bad cramping around 4 am this morning! (sorry TMI) I always get this right before AF and AF was supposed to be due tomorrow, so I'm freaking out!!! I hope it doesn't mean anything!!! The cramping went away now though, but that discharge is there every time I wipe.
[-o<[-o<[-o< I hope everything's okay, I just can't help not freaking out!!!

[-o< too mendy.xx But reckon this one's a sticky.

Tanya, You are so right to take it easy and get that bed rest! I had only a very, very mild case once (they said bedrest was optional) but my ovaries felt like watermelons. Hope you get past the hump and feel better very soon. :hugs:

Akcher, Congrats on those twins. :friends: To answer your question, next thing for me is the first ultrasound, on July 28, which will be 6 weeks on the nose.

Mendy, Hope you hear soon!

Mendy, Just saw your new note. Oh, that is annoying! But I've read it happens even with a positive though. [-o< too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->