4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hello ladies,

congrats tanya and mendy for being PUPO hope your not getting to stressed in the 2ww :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Tanya - how old were your embies when they froze them? were they 1 day?

hope every1 else is doing well

really do hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

Hi there

Yes they were one day old... not allowed to freeze for longer in Switzerland. Did u also have 1 day old embis frozen?

xxxxx

yes they froze 7 1 day and 2 2day embies im glad to hear other places do it too

some people had never heard of freezing 1 day embies so it did worry abit
but the embryologist said they have better chance of making it out the freezer so was ok after that

Beckic- I see why you would feel upset, hun, but try not to worry just yet. I know it's easier said that done, but FX'd that all goes well and you get a good fertilization report. :hugs::hugs:

Tanya- Surprisingly I don't feel too crazy yet, LOL! Taking it one day at a time, and currently I am still on bed rest, because my clinic recommends that for 3 days. Now THAT is making me crazy, I'm not sick, but I'm confined to the bed all day...uggghh!

As far as symptoms, I've been crampy and felt little twinges here and there, so hopefully it's something good.

How about you, Tanya?

oh, pregnancy test is a week from today!!!! Can't believe how quick it's coming around!

Beckic - Try not to feel down hon. I know it's hard. All is not lost! You need only 1 embie to work. Sending you lots of love.

Here is my 8 week scan:

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d932b3127ccec7ce03d86e4a00000040O00AcsnLJq4ctGIPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Here is my 8 week scan:

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d932b3127ccec7ce03d86e4a00000040O00AcsnLJq4ctGIPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

TWINS!!! I'm so excited.

Awww congrats again, akcher!!!

Congrats Akcher!!! So fab!!!

Poor u Mendy with bed rest.. i just could not do it.. i tried.. but i was already up and about day of transfer.. oh well... hope it does not count against me.. but my FS said nothing about bed rest :dohh:

Beckic hang in there!!!

Mendy - u test a day earlier than me!!! so soon now

Good luck girls!!:hug:

Hi girls

well - Dr rang and THREE out of the four of my eggs have fertilized - soooooo relieved.
The embryologist said that three had normal fert. which is great seen as I was worried about DH's sperm and they conceived with normal IVF rather than ICSI - and they would monitor them today and we will discuss tomorrow when I go in for ET how many we had left / which ones to transfer / quality etc... So not quite out of the woods yet as anything could go wrong today - but for now I am happy and positive and crossing fingers for double ET tomorrow.

Tanya - I asked why they thought it was better for me to have day two transfer rather than day three - and she said there are no stats to support that day three is any better - so hope that puts your mind at rest re the transfer day.

Akcher - great picture hun - soooo happy for you.

Mendy - hope you are up and enjoying yourslef after being let off bed rest.

:hug::hug::hug:to everyone.

xBx x x x:hugs:

bx x x :hugs::hugs:

Hi girls

well - Dr rang and THREE out of the four of my eggs have fertilized - soooooo relieved.
The embryologist said that three had normal fert. which is great seen as I was worried about DH's sperm and they conceived with normal IVF rather than ICSI - and they would monitor them today and we will discuss tomorrow when I go in for ET how many we had left / which ones to transfer / quality etc... So not quite out of the woods yet as anything could go wrong today - but for now I am happy and positive and crossing fingers for double ET tomorrow.

Tanya - I asked why they thought it was better for me to have day two transfer rather than day three - and she said there are no stats to support that day three is any better - so hope that puts your mind at rest re the transfer day.

Akcher - great picture hun - soooo happy for you.

Mendy - hope you are up and enjoying yourslef after being let off bed rest.

:hug::hug::hug:to everyone.

xBx x x x:hugs:

bx x x :hugs::hugs:

great great news hun!! FX you have some nice embies tomorrow xxx:hugs:

Hey girls, great news so far for you all.

Have a cheeky favour to ask..... There is a new thread for Aug IVF which I should really be in, rather than here.... BUT I don't want to leave here so I was wondering if you would mind if we changed the name to the 4 leaf clover Summer 09 thread so I can stay here and get everyone new over here too?????:blush:

:hug:Thats a great idea! I have no problem with it hun

Not long for u now xxxx

Thanks hun, I hope no one will mind, I'd just like to hang around here, hopefully you'll all pop back from first tri for me!! I don't know how to change it, do you need to do it as it's your thread??

How's your 2ww going so far??

xx

Thanks hun, I hope no one will mind, I'd just like to hang around here, hopefully you'll all pop back from first tri for me!! I don't know how to change it, do you need to do it as it's your thread??

xx

Im ok hun.. just want to know either way :hissy: lol

I have changed the thead titile.. we will all be here routing for u

xxx:hug:

Great news Beckic! 3 out of 4 is great!!! Good luck for ET tomorrow!

:hug:

As far as myself, I bought 3 pregnancy tests today! I am really going to try to hold out for Sat, Sun, and Mon morning before beta, but I don't know if I can wait that long!!! I may do one tomorrow...or Friday?? I am so impatient! So far all I've had is cramping....

Good luck to Mrs G and all the August/Summer IVF ladies!!!

Thank you so much for letting me hang around here girls. :thumbup:

Come on those ivf :bfp:

:hug:

xx

Hi girls,

I am officailly PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:- all three embies made it to today - and we had two transferred - one five cell and one four cell - which isnt bad for a day two transfer is it?
the third one was a three cell and we decided not to freeze it on its own so it was donated for research - feel a little bit sad for it - which is stupid i know!:blush:

soooo happy and relieved - on monday I really didn't think we would make it to transfer - from here on in I am going to Mrs Positive!!!

ET was fine except for the whole 'full bladder' thing. THroughout the whole process I had been dreading the full bladder part cos I have a v weak bladder and suffer from cystitus quite a lot and need the loo constantly at the best of times - so not being able to go to the loo scares the hell out of me. I am quite happy to do injections for a month, be sedated and stick 'bullets' up my arse - but a full bladder is my idea of torture.
Anyway - after waiting two hours i couldnt take it anymore and started to cry a bit with the pain (felt like a fool) so DH (bless him - he knows me well enough by now) asked the nurse what we could do and bless her - she bumped me up the queue for transfer - cos I was last on this list. Felt v v v bad for all the other girls who were desperate as well. So we got into the theatre and I actually cried out like a big baby when I had to move off hte trolley and the embryologist was so sweet and held my hand whislt they put the evil speculum in and did the ultrasound thing - it was so painful that I now have welts on my hands where I was bitting down through the procedure to stop myslef from crying.:dohh::dohh:
They were so sweet and afterwards when I kept apologizing for being such a baby he did say that I was really full and it was understandable and not to be embarrassed :blush::blush:
as soon as I could i got to the loo and it was quite possible the best (and longest) wee of my life!!!!! - although obviously now paranoid that I flushed the twins away!!
so after alot of embaressment I have two embies on board and hopefully snuggling in.
official test date is the 29th July - but I am going to POAS form tomorrow - first to check hcg out of my system (so excited about seeing my first ever BFP tomorrow morning - even if it isnt real!!!) and then - cross fingers - to put me out of my misery early.

Cant believe I am finally here - and now super protective of my tummy - keep talking to my embies - HAVE to not get attached to them - but its so nice to know that just for now I am a little bit pregnant for the first time in my life.
:hug::hug::hug: to everyone.

Tany and Mendy - hope you and embies are doing well - Mendy - cramping sound's good!!!

MrsG - soooo soon for you now - and :hugs::hugs::hugs:to all the August girls.

Robin - hope you are doing alright hun.

Akcher - :hugs:to the twins.

Oh - another quick question - for those lucky enough to be on the progesterone suppositories - do yours completely dissolve? cos half on the one I used last night was in the loo about an hour ago? is that OK?

Bx x x x :hugs:

Thats great news Beckic!! Your embies have done super well! yay for being PUPO!!

My progesterone usually comes out the day after in the toilet :dohh: im sure its normal

Good luck hun

xxx

Bec, there is nothing more satisfying than a good wee!!!
So pleased for you and the twins. Get comfy in there you two!!

So now there are 3 PUPO princesses :happydance:

xx

xx

Im ok hun.. just want to know either way :hissy: lol

I have changed the thead titile.. we will all be here routing for u

xxx:hug:

i think u should take the summer 09 bit out and make it the permanat 4 leaf clover ivf/icsi buddies thead cos i think its a brilliant thread and seems very popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->