4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrighty, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am over the moon for you!!! WoW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

thanks a lot hun really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance:. hows everything going with you?

So, BFN on OTD, then BFP 8 days later???

I'm getting on ok, ta. I'm down regged and now on the oestrogen with 1st scan on Thursday.

Was your FET natural or medicated? If it doeasn't work this time I'm keen to try a natural.

im not too sure my friends said they could see a very very very faint line on the first test i did but i just thought it was an evap as it was after the 10 min when they looked at it so just put it down as a BFN :dohh::dohh: it really was very hard to see i could only just see it when they pointed it out to me but didnt look like it had any colour. so really did believe it was negative

Sorry I've been MIA! I have good news though. They changed my protocol slightly, so it doesn't conflict with the first few days of school (beginning of Sept.) I am thrilled! :yipee: AF finally arrived a few days ago and I started taking the bcp. I already begin the Lupron on Wednesday! Then I have a scan the next week and if all looks good, I can start my stims soon after. The only issue is that I will be in Cape Cod that week so I had to find a hospital that could do my scan and send the results to my FS. I'm waiting to hear back about a possible baseline scan date of Aug. 2nd.

Huge congrats Wrighty. Over the moon for you! :happydance:

Hope you are all well ladies! xx

Hello Ladies,

Hope your all good.

Wrighty Fantastic news on your BFP. Congratulations hun :happydance:

AFM had my first appt yesterday and looks like things are moving quicker than planned. Hubby has done another SA got to phone Mon for results and then book him in for surgical extraction. They did say they could do it in 3 weeks time but we are away on holiday (bummer) so that will be arranged for when we come back and then all being well we should be ready to start Sept time. He diagnosed me with pcos and said I'm higher risk ohss but they will monitor me. They putting me on the short protocol with cetrotide but I'm a bit confused that there is no down reg is that normal with a short protocol? sorry if I'm just being totally stupid but I thought down reg was normal part of any protocol.

Hi Doodar! Great news that you will be starting soon. I have only done long protocols, but from my understanding you don't down reg with a short, just start stimming CD1, but best check with someone who has done it.

Good luck :flower:

Hi Doodar! Great news that you will be starting soon. I have only done long protocols, but from my understanding you don't down reg with a short, just start stimming CD1, but best check with someone who has done it.

Good luck :flower:

Hey hunny nice to hear from you. How you doing? I see your due to have FET next month. I just can't wait to get started now its been a loooong journey but at least we are moving forward now. Good Luck with your FET.x

Sammy, great news on the follie report hun. :hugs: xx

Wrighty, soo excited for you hun. :happydance:

Big :hugs: and :dust: to all.

xx

Hi Girls

Wrighty, that's fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you!

Lilly, could you update the list to show me as pregnant with twins? Our first round of ICSI worked and we had our 12 week scan on Thursday which showed both are perfect!

Good luck to everyone going through treatment at the moment, hope to see lots of BFPs very soon

xx

Wrighty congrats hun, i cant believe it :) this is the best news ever

I don't think I've updated here... But we got a :bfp: 8th July, after testing three days early! First attempt at ICSI so it was a bit of a shock. Got our first scan (7wks) on Wednesday to check everything's ok, so we're a little nervous but very excited :D

hello ladies

hope evryone is well

tickledpink - huge congrats hun thats great news:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

dilek - awwww thanks hun hope you and bump are doing well xxx

MrsR - glad 12 weeks scan went well hun xxx

Doodar - glad things are moving along nicely xxx

Bizy - good luck with starting down regging bet you cant wait to finally start xxx

thanks for all the lovely messages. well it has sunk in now and im starting to worry about every little twinge im feeling and about the fact that my boobs arent as sore as yesterday but they are still sore i know it can change from day to day but just cant seem to help worrying about it so the stress never ends but i am so happy it unbelieveable just hoping and praying that my little bean sticks and we see a little heartbeat when we go for the scan

thinking of you all xxx

oh wrighty CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hello ladies

thanks so much but my bubble has been well and truly bust started bleeding this morning will update when i know more hospital have just told me to rest for now

hello ladies

thanks so much but my bubble has been well and truly bust started bleeding this morning will update when i know more hospital have just told me to rest for now

Oh hun i hope its nothing serious, if it does stop please consider prednisone. You might have natural killer cells, have a chat to your con :hugs::hugs:

Oh Wrighty, thats tough. Keep your feet up and I hope and pray that your embie stick and the bleeding is part of the implantation process. :hugs:

Caline did you get the message with my email address on it? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->