4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Sammy I was on similar meds as you. I was on 100 puregon and 75 menopur.

I just got home from EC - very sore - but ok. They said that I didn't have fluid in my body so we should be able to have a fresh transfer assuming fertilization goes well, which we should find out tomorrow. I got 20 eggs!

omg 20 thats great hun hope your getting lots of rest. good luck for a great fertilization report tomoz :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

hello ladies

hope your all well

blue - how was your fertilization report?? do you have a date for trasfer? xxx

sammy hope your cycles going well xxx

caline - hows things with you hun? xxx

AFM - well as of today im 4 days late. im having no signs that AF is on her way. no cramps and i normally get a little lump in my right boob which hasnt even come up. really is doing my head in now just wanna scream. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

wrighty - i had terrible fertilization report - only 12/20 were mature and only 3 fertilized. They did 6 with icsi and 6 with ivf. 3/6 with icsi fertilized. I am waiting today to see how they are doing - I am hoping they are fighters. In the mean time I am going through my own fight as I really am not well and was in hospital last night and have to go back today for more tests.

:dust: and :hugs: to all!

Blue goodluck Hun with the embie progress

Wrighty - thanks Hun...?it's going slow this time but scan is on Friday to check follies. I'm bricking it!!!

blue - hope them 3 little embies are growing strong. how did the tests go today and hope you feel better soon hun xxx

sammy - good luck with scan friday hope them follies are growing nicely xxxx

I had a litre of fluid drained today - have to go back tomorrow to see if I need to be drained again.

Oh Blue, thay a lot to have drained! How are you feeling now? Any news on your embies. Good luck.

Weighty, how frustrating.for you. Hope the bitch witch shows her ugly face soon.

I'm on schedule for fet 1st week of august. Dreading the 2ww. Next scan is 28th.

Hi ladies

Just wanted to stop by with load of :dust: and :hugs: for you all.

Kath xx

Just wanted to wish u all tons of luck!
We are hoping to start IVF next year as i need to get well again after having surgery for my 2nd ectopic last wk. It was the 2nd in 6mths and i lost both tubes. This thread is giving me hope. Sometimes i feel so alone as all my friends and family have kids and seem to have no issues with getting pg/carrying them. I feel like a failure at times :-(
xxx

I am out.

Hopefully I will get to do a FET in Sept - if I even have any embies left. I didn't get a report today because I was in hospital today because they thought I had a blood clot in my lung, but a CT scan ruled that out and I was sent home. I never imagined not making it to transfer due to bad fertilization and my terrible luck with health.

Oh blue I'm so sorry to hear this... I cannot believe this! What a nightmare for you :(

I hope your embies make it and you can have FET September. Good luck xxx

Blue - I'm so sorry, I hope your feeling better and taking easy xxx

blue - so sorry hun hope your embies are able to be freezed for FET in september. hope your taking it easy and feel better soon :hug::hug::hug:xxxxxx

Ah no blue :hugs: I'm sorry to hear this. Hope those embies are golden for freeze and for FET in september xx

Im so sorry Blue.. please take care of yourself. Hope you can have a FET when you are healthier. Big hugs :hugs:

hello lovely ladies

hope your all well. im thinking of you all blue especially xxxx

aclio - how is your 2ww going?

thought i would give a little bit of an update on me. well im now 6 days late and still no sign what so ever that the :witch: is even coming. hoping i can get to a chemist tomorow for another test. if its a bfn i will be going straight to my GP to try and find out what the hell is going on

Results of follie scan after 9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i have just been for the follie scan and i knew immediately when i saw the screen that things had improved!

I have 2 follies on the left ovary measuring

1 x 15mm
1 x 17.5mm

and 10 follies on the right ovary measuring

1 x 18mm
3 x 16mm
1 x 15mm
5 x Less than 10mm

The FS was really pleased with this (?) and I was informed that the last IVF (the one with the BFP - that i got 8 follies and two really tiny ones and not 9 like i thought)

She is stimming me for 2 more days but said that the follies were big enough now but just wants to grow them a little more and give the smaller ones chance to catch up (the ones under 10mm) so I dont know how many i will have for EC but I do know it will be at least 7. I am ok with that... i didnt expect any better.

So EC will be Tuesday 14th July @ 9am - not looking forward to that one but she said it was good that most the follies were on my right ovary as its more painful taking eggs from your left ovary (why? I don't know!)

I spoke to her about the Progesterone giving me Cystitis and she said it can give you an infection so she prescribed me Pregnyl injections and these are only taken once every 3 days. She said they burn but once taken then you dont have to worry about it for 3 days. To be honest you could inject it with a red hot poker and I would prefer it over those disgusting dirty stodgy Progesterone suppositories which i find hard and messy to take at work 3 times a day

Overall she had a big smile on her face and said it was a good report... she is the expert so I will tend to believe her on this one. In a way im pleased i didnt have many more, I was hoping for 10 good ones (which I could have by Tuesday) because you are kept awake here for EC and it frickin HURTS!

Results of follie scan after 9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i have just been for the follie scan and i knew immediately when i saw the screen that things had improved!

I have 2 follies on the left ovary measuring

1 x 15mm
1 x 17.5mm

and 10 follies on the right ovary measuring

1 x 18mm
3 x 16mm
1 x 15mm
5 x Less than 10mm

The FS was really pleased with this (?) and I was informed that the last IVF (the one with the BFP - that i got 8 follies and two really tiny ones and not 9 like i thought)

She is stimming me for 2 more days but said that the follies were big enough now but just wants to grow them a little more and give the smaller ones chance to catch up (the ones under 10mm) so I dont know how many i will have for EC but I do know it will be at least 7. I am ok with that... i didnt expect any better.

So EC will be Tuesday 14th July @ 9am - not looking forward to that one but she said it was good that most the follies were on my right ovary as its more painful taking eggs from your left ovary (why? I don't know!)

I spoke to her about the Progesterone giving me Cystitis and she said it can give you an infection so she prescribed me Pregnyl injections and these are only taken once every 3 days. She said they burn but once taken then you dont have to worry about it for 3 days. To be honest you could inject it with a red hot poker and I would prefer it over those disgusting dirty stodgy Progesterone suppositories which i find hard and messy to take at work 3 times a day

Overall she had a big smile on her face and said it was a good report... she is the expert so I will tend to believe her on this one. In a way im pleased i didnt have many more, I was hoping for 10 good ones (which I could have by Tuesday) because you are kept awake here for EC and it frickin HURTS!

that sounds great hun. its amazing how much a couple of extra days stimming can do hopefully you will have more eggs than your expecting. good luck with EC and hope it goes well thinking of you hun xxxxx

well ladies

ive had a bit of a shock this morning. as im now 8 days late thought i better test again and got my :bfp: really cant believe it. im still shaking. im thinking maybe late implantation. ive got a few symptoms that started 3 days ago i have sore (.)(.)s and been have a little bit of sickness but nothing bad but OMG i really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: got a scan booked for 10th august

pic not great as its on my mobile phone
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/wrighty-02/Bfp1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"