4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

OH wrighty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to just scream for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you called the docs? What's next? Actually - nevermind that just yet - you and your dh need to go celebrate and enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

OH wrighty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to just scream for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you called the docs? What's next? Actually - nevermind that just yet - you and your dh need to go celebrate and enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

thanks blue got scan booked for 10th of august really cant believe it

YIPPY!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wish there was a noise button on here lol!!!

Wrighty - how many embies/blasts did you have trasnferred?

I hope I am as lucky as you!

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrighty, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am over the moon for you!!! WoW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Wrighty - how many embies/blasts did you have trasnferred?

I hope I am as lucky as you!

i had 2 transfered. i wil be praying that your as lucky as me to but it is still early days for me yet

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrighty, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks a lot hun really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance:. hows everything going with you?

well ladies

ive had a bit of a shock this morning. as im now 8 days late thought i better test again and got my :bfp: really cant believe it. im still shaking. im thinking maybe late implantation. ive got a few symptoms that started 3 days ago i have sore (.)(.)s and been have a little bit of sickness but nothing bad but OMG i really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: got a scan booked for 10th august

pic not great as its on my mobile phone
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/wrighty-02/Bfp1-1.jpg

OMG THATS GREAT WRIGHTY!!!

You know when you said the other day you were late i thought that sounds like a BFP but didnt want to say anything.

So did you test before being 8 days late? How long was it saying BFN for?

Huge congrats hun, you really deserve it!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Results of follie scan after 9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i have just been for the follie scan and i knew immediately when i saw the screen that things had improved!

I have 2 follies on the left ovary measuring

1 x 15mm
1 x 17.5mm

and 10 follies on the right ovary measuring

1 x 18mm
3 x 16mm
1 x 15mm
5 x Less than 10mm

The FS was really pleased with this (?) and I was informed that the last IVF (the one with the BFP - that i got 8 follies and two really tiny ones and not 9 like i thought)

She is stimming me for 2 more days but said that the follies were big enough now but just wants to grow them a little more and give the smaller ones chance to catch up (the ones under 10mm) so I dont know how many i will have for EC but I do know it will be at least 7. I am ok with that... i didnt expect any better.

So EC will be Tuesday 14th July @ 9am - not looking forward to that one but she said it was good that most the follies were on my right ovary as its more painful taking eggs from your left ovary (why? I don't know!)

I spoke to her about the Progesterone giving me Cystitis and she said it can give you an infection so she prescribed me Pregnyl injections and these are only taken once every 3 days. She said they burn but once taken then you dont have to worry about it for 3 days. To be honest you could inject it with a red hot poker and I would prefer it over those disgusting dirty stodgy Progesterone suppositories which i find hard and messy to take at work 3 times a day

Overall she had a big smile on her face and said it was a good report... she is the expert so I will tend to believe her on this one. In a way im pleased i didnt have many more, I was hoping for 10 good ones (which I could have by Tuesday) because you are kept awake here for EC and it frickin HURTS!

that sounds great hun. its amazing how much a couple of extra days stimming can do hopefully you will have more eggs than your expecting. good luck with EC and hope it goes well thinking of you hun xxxxx

Thanks hun so much... im very nervous of the outcome. The Menopur seems to have kick started my ovaries lol. The left is always bloody lazy though. I hope the other 5 catch up but i wont be distraught if they dont. Do you really think they might catch up? I was supposed to stop stimming today but i have to do today and tomorrow now and then the trigger on sunday.

Hows you? ok? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

well ladies

ive had a bit of a shock this morning. as im now 8 days late thought i better test again and got my :bfp: really cant believe it. im still shaking. im thinking maybe late implantation. ive got a few symptoms that started 3 days ago i have sore (.)(.)s and been have a little bit of sickness but nothing bad but OMG i really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: got a scan booked for 10th august

pic not great as its on my mobile phone
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/wrighty-02/Bfp1-1.jpg

OMG THATS GREAT WRIGHTY!!!

You know when you said the other day you were late i thought that sounds like a BFP but didnt want to say anything.

So did you test before being 8 days late? How long was it saying BFN for?

Huge congrats hun, you really deserve it!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks a lot hun. i only tested last friday and today. my friends said they could see a very very faint line last friday but i thought it came up after the 10 min so just thought it was an evap line cos couldnt really see any colour to it thats how faint it was. i really did believe it was a BFN thats why i phoned the hospital to tell them but omg the shock i had this morning :happydance::happydance:

Results of follie scan after 9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i have just been for the follie scan and i knew immediately when i saw the screen that things had improved!

I have 2 follies on the left ovary measuring

1 x 15mm
1 x 17.5mm

and 10 follies on the right ovary measuring

1 x 18mm
3 x 16mm
1 x 15mm
5 x Less than 10mm

The FS was really pleased with this (?) and I was informed that the last IVF (the one with the BFP - that i got 8 follies and two really tiny ones and not 9 like i thought)

She is stimming me for 2 more days but said that the follies were big enough now but just wants to grow them a little more and give the smaller ones chance to catch up (the ones under 10mm) so I dont know how many i will have for EC but I do know it will be at least 7. I am ok with that... i didnt expect any better.

So EC will be Tuesday 14th July @ 9am - not looking forward to that one but she said it was good that most the follies were on my right ovary as its more painful taking eggs from your left ovary (why? I don't know!)

I spoke to her about the Progesterone giving me Cystitis and she said it can give you an infection so she prescribed me Pregnyl injections and these are only taken once every 3 days. She said they burn but once taken then you dont have to worry about it for 3 days. To be honest you could inject it with a red hot poker and I would prefer it over those disgusting dirty stodgy Progesterone suppositories which i find hard and messy to take at work 3 times a day

Overall she had a big smile on her face and said it was a good report... she is the expert so I will tend to believe her on this one. In a way im pleased i didnt have many more, I was hoping for 10 good ones (which I could have by Tuesday) because you are kept awake here for EC and it frickin HURTS!

that sounds great hun. its amazing how much a couple of extra days stimming can do hopefully you will have more eggs than your expecting. good luck with EC and hope it goes well thinking of you hun xxxxx

Thanks hun so much... im very nervous of the outcome. The Menopur seems to have kick started my ovaries lol. The left is always bloody lazy though. I hope the other 5 catch up but i wont be distraught if they dont. Do you really think they might catch up? I was supposed to stop stimming today but i have to do today and tomorrow now and then the trigger on sunday.

Hows you? ok? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i hope them ovaries are working overtime the next few days hun. i really think the smaller ones will catch up hun i will be praying they do xxxxxxx

Holy crap wrighty!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: !!!! This is GREAT!!!! My gosh! I am so happy for you!

Great news wrighty! Soooo please for you!
I'm still down regulating. Day 12 today...... This long protocol isn't fun, but it's all worth it when it brings the baby (or two)... X

thanks a lot hun really cant believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance:. hows everything going with you?

So, BFN on OTD, then BFP 8 days later???

I'm getting on ok, ta. I'm down regged and now on the oestrogen with 1st scan on Thursday.

Was your FET natural or medicated? If it doeasn't work this time I'm keen to try a natural.

congrats wrighty!!! fabulous news!! wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

ladies - please send me your updates! Good luck!!:hugs:

April / May 2010 Outcome

Oneday - :yipee::baby:
Annmc30 - :yipee::baby:

Aphrodite - :yipee::baby:

Caline - :flow::angel:

MummyIwanabe - :flow::angel:

Rachelle1975 - on hold

MissAma - :yipee::baby:

MrsR32 -

ihavefaith - waiting to start

Sammy2009 - :flow::angel:

Aclio - ICSI to start stimms July

Gracy004 - IVF appt mid May

Doodar - on IVF waiting list

Obe - :yipee::baby:

Brumbar - :flow::angel:

Anabanana - waiting for FET

Tickledpink - starting ICSI 20th May

Redfraggle - waiting to start ICSI

Tansey - :flow::angel:

June / July 2010 / August 2010 Outcome

Wish2bmama -:yipee::baby::baby:

Sammy2009 - stimming

Curleysue - :angel:

Starbright - starting d/regs 20th June

Caline - FET 28 July

Wrightywhales - -:yipee::baby:

Blue12 - ET on hold

Tansey - ICSI August 2010

[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Lilly my MAY IVF didn't work - i'm hoping my AUG one DOES work!

omg Wrighty big congrats hope u have a happy heathly 9months gdluck for scan hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->