4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Girls.. I am PREGNANT!!! They just called.. beta is 150,, cant belive this has actually happened.. 4 leaf clover girls are on a roll :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am shaking... i cant type....love u alll:hugs:

congrats tanya

wish u a happy and healthy 9 months :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxx

TANYA!! YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!! CONGRATS hon! :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo::bunny:=D>

Tanya hun thats fab news. Congratulations!!! So have you worked out your due date yet? :hugs:

Wow this really is a lucky thread...fx for the rest of us all!!!

Tanya hun thats fab news. Congratulations!!! So have you worked out your due date yet? :hugs:

Wow this really is a lucky thread...fx for the rest of us all!!!

Guess what.. my due date is April Fools Day... 1 April :haha::haha:

It'll be early tanya!! I say 'it' but your beta is high so multiples????

Girls.. I am PREGNANT!!! They just called.. beta is 150,, cant belive this has actually happened.. 4 leaf clover girls are on a roll :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am shaking... i cant type....love u alll:hugs:

Excellent news!!!! Congratulations hun!!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

I knew it!!! SOOOOO pleased for you Tanya!!! YAY for the four leaf clover luck!

xxx

PS LOVE the ticker!!

I know people have mixed feelings about the success threads but I was wondering if we should maybe think about something on the first page here to record what's going on with us all, good and bad. Not sure what you all think??? It could be a combination of a graduation for those with bfps and something like the flower garden for those not so lucky.

Only problem might be that I think Tanya you'd have to be the one to update it and as I predicted you'll be buggering off to first tri now!!

Any thoughts girls??

xx

Tanya - Dont worry about the 1st April, by friend had a little boy on the 1st and he is a little angel. Quite sure yours will be too :happydance:

Mrs G - I think that would be a great idea, cause its hard sometimes to keep up to date with everyone.

Tanya - posted in your journal as well hun - but had to say it here as well - soooooooooooo happy for you. It's wonderful news - and another win for the 4 leaf clover girls.

AS for me - the period cramps that i had had since ET are getting worse and I keep getting so hot - it just feels like AF is around the corner - and I cant keep on kidding myself for much longer they are implantation pains - cos they started straight after my 2 day ET which is far too early for implantation - so am pretty sure its the witch. Just tryin to stay calm!
:hugs::hugs:to everyone.

Bx x x

Congrats Tanya!!! I am so happy for you!! This has been such a lucky thread for most everyone.

Beckic - Keep hoping its not over till the witch shows with full force. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

As for me I had my appointment yesterday with a Doc for a second opinion. It went well, he offered better explanations of the problems we incurred with the retrieval then the other Doc. We were there for approximately an hour talking with him. As for the other doc only talked to us about 10 min. I am going to start basically from the beginning with some of the testing I had already done just so he can see my results and monitor me closely. However DE are not out of the question still. We will just see how it goes with the test results. He seemed to think most of what we told him did not correspond correctly with the results we had. So we will see. I may be doing IVF with my eggs again next in September we will just have to see.

Beckic - I had cramping that was on and off. It was exactly like AF cramps and I was so sure it didn't work. Don't lose hope because it can happen! When are you due for a test?

Robin - I'm glad this dr is exploring all options and willing to try again. Sept will be here in no time.

thanks girls :hugs:

beckic.. i have had AF pains too so dont worry.. its normal...

RBaker - great news on your appt

Mrs G - I am happy to update.. Fertility Friends has a nice page I can use as base and put together.. girls.. if u can just PM me your current state i.e. date of starting stimms, date of EC, Date of Transfer and outcome and I will put it together and u can tell me if you like it.. Mrs G.. u have some great ideas.. and no I will not be buggering off to 1st tri... too scared to go there plus I dont know anyone there and rather stay with u lovely ladies :hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm the second post on here so if it's too much of a pain, I'm happy to do it, it'll just be on page 2!!

ikwym about first tri, you're more than welcome to stick around here, maybe you'll bring us some more luck!!

xx

Robin - brilliant news on getting some more tests - at least then you can make the best decision - rather than that other dr who practically gave you only one option. Crossing everything for you hun.

MrsG - lovely idea re the status thread.

Akcher - I am due to test next wednesday officially but am doing a test each morning at the moment - but trying not to stress over the BFN's. How many days post transfer did you get your BFP (sorry I cant remember - the start of our treatments all seem a million years ago now!!) and what day transfer did you have?

To all the other girls - lots of :hugs::hugs: How's everyone doing?

Bxx x

:wave:Ena, Do I remember right that your test tomorrow/Thursday? If so, good luck!

Beckic - I got a BFN on 9DPO and 10DPO and I just couldn't handle it anymore. It brought me down the whole day. So I decided to just wait until the doctor did a blood test on 15 DPO. I did a day 5 blast transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->