4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

My clinic is private but small but they close at 5 and do not work weekends which i think is rubbish for a private clinic. I start work at 7am and finish at 4:30 so its a real pain but as I say my boss will have to just lump it!

And if he gets funny tell him to check out your legal rights to time off during IVF.........he may have a shock :)

Hi Brambletess

Glad you're feeling a bit more like yourself now that you are stimming. I didn't have any real side effects from any of my drugs - certainly no increase in thirst - all I felt was extremely bloated from approx day 5 of stims, but once I got through EC I was fine. It's not long to go now until your big day ... Good luck

xx

Noddysgirl ... I think I might be starting down regging at the same time as you. It is dependant on my October AF being on time, but I reckon :witch: should be here on 3rd October - fingers crossed anyway.

Hey girls, so much going on, soooo exciting!!

Brambletess, I'm about a fortnight behind you I reckon. Should be starting stimming on Friday. Have you get ec/et date yet?

xxx

not long Mrs G xx
Maz best of luck
best of luck everyone else

well only 12 more sleeps till testing, unless AF shows. just injected (pk+5) i think i dug the needle in a bit far blood came out, 0uch, and i've a white lump now. this is my 4th month injecting so you would think i would be an expert at it.
got sperm pot from clinic today. does anyone know about the "seminal fluid collection device". it's like a condom that my H wears and we have sex then he basically empties all his sperm out of the "condom" (not really a condom but only way to describe it), then tries to pour it all into the collection chamber. the clinic want it within an hour!!! umm, we live about an hour and a half away from the clinic, it says to keep it warm and keep it in your pocket!!!
does anyone know how important is the time, i'm thinking of maybe dtd one morning next week and then driving to the clinic and they might have it within 2-3 hours.or else i could post it but that would be nearly 24 hours, DILEMMA!!!!!

does anyone know if with the IUI can you request to do that or does your consultant have to recommend it,cos i was told that 6 months after my last op was my best shot of getting pregnant before all the scar tissue and endo came back, plus only one ovary and tube!!! will the consultant think i'm jumping the gun seeing as only ttc for 18 months and on fertility treatment for 4 months. i'm sure some of you have been ttc for longer than 18 and are probably screaming at the computer saying 18 months is nothing.but your advice on this would be really appreciated. thanks in advance.x

Well girls, looks like I am now officially on my first cycle of IVF.

:hugs: Best of luck guys.

*yawns*

Gosh it's been one of those days today, felt like I haven't stopped since my feet hit the floor. Luckily it's bedtime soon...

Ladies!

I have been away for work for a few days without internet access.

In the mean time - I have had a miracle. I have my :bfp:!!!! :happydance:

How?What? When?Where? I hear you ask - I've just posted it all in my journal. It's 10.30 pm and I've just flown in - so a bit tired and didn't want to re-write it all - so for those that are interested in the crazy journey over the last few days to my :bfp: - check out my journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/153810-microfertilization-prep-30.html

Krissi - hope your appt went well.

Blue - I think Good health in general is more important than a specific BMI number. You can be uber fit and muscly and have a high BMI because of your muscle mass. So I think overall holistic good health is the way to go.

Maz - sounds like your appointment went well.

Brambletess- sounds like it's all good for you too!

Lioness - welcome to the club hun! I know this wasn't the way you wanted things to go - but it is a way forward and one step closer to your :baby:

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support over the last few days during my 'faux' :bfn:. All I can say is curses to POAS tests!!! :rofl:

My little widget has stuck!!! And whilst I'm still in shock I'm also on :cloud9:

OMG CUPCAKE!!! thats amazing news, I actually cried when i read your post. How wonderful and you so deserve it.:hugs::cloud9: I so hope i end up with the same result.

Mrs G - I nearly have an ec date now, hopefully next Monday or Tuesady. I have a scan on Friday again and this will confirm when. I had my day 8 scan today and have 15 follies, with some as large as 16mm so very happy with that. Its suddenly all moving so fast. So glad you will be stimming Friday, you will feel much better on stimms - I did anyway. My PMA is back again yay!!

Thanks maz, Chocci I had excat same type of thirst, so drinking loads now.

Everyone else not mentionned, hope you are doing ok.

Brambletess - you will hun!! 15 follies!! That's great :happydance: and good size too. One of those little blighters is your :baby: - I just know it!

Thanks for your kind words. :hugs:

I posted on your journal, Cupcake, but again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

Cupcake - I posted in your journal too!! Mega Super dupa Congrats honey!! I just knew it!!:happydance::happydance::kiss::hugs:

here is the latest I have.. please send me your updates by PM so I can update page

xxxx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan - baby moving all ok!!
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 7 week scan 14 August - saw HB - all ok!
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Mrs G - start down regg 10 August

Wrightwhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby:

CupcakeQueen - :yipee::baby:

Chocci - FET ET 1 September

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Kelly9 - IUI - starting meds 24 September

October / November / December 09 Outcome

aneageraussie - start down regg 22nd / 23rd September

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Snowdrop

Noddysgirl - start down regg 23 October

Maz

YYAAYY we have another four leaf clover graduate!!

xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
cupcake - CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:thumbup::hugs:

Congratulations Cupcake ... I'm going to have a nosey at your journal now for the lowdown.

Tanya - you don't know how happy it makes me to see my name up in lights so to speak on the update page. Thanks hun :hugs:

Thanks to everyone. You are all gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->